Sign in to follow this  
STLNATE

What do you think about this trade?

I was offered Calvin and Crowell for Hyde. A week ago I would have taken this in a heartbeat, but I actually think Hyde will continue to be successful. I also don't really like my team as much with the shift towards WR from RB strength. Plus, I'd have to drop someone and I don't really have anyone I would want to drop just for this trade.

My current starters (non PPR):

QB Rodgers

RB A. Peterson

RB Hyde

WR R. Cobb

WR Emanuel Sanders

TE D. Walker

Flex J. Stewart.

The trade is really Calvin for Hyde. Crowell is a lottery ticket to sweeten the deal.

If the draft started today, Hyde's ADP would be earlier than Calvin. I think Calvin has 10 TDs in him this year, but RB depth comes into to play - need to consider potential injury and it's easier to replace a WR than a top RB. Crowell is near worthless in my mind.

I say decline, but it's close.

I was offered Calvin and Crowell for Hyde. A week ago I would have taken this in a heartbeat, but I actually think Hyde will continue to be successful. I also don't really like my team as much with the shift towards WR from RB strength. Plus, I'd have to drop someone and I don't really have anyone I would want to drop just for this trade.

My current starters (non PPR):

QB Rodgers

RB A. Peterson

RB Hyde

WR R. Cobb

WR Emanuel Sanders

TE D. Walker

Flex J. Stewart.

Sounds like you don't want to do this deal , so for that reason alone I would not do it .

RB depth is key in 2 RB system so I stand pat... he just had a bad week 1. Hyde is 1RB I tried to get him high 3rd or low 2nd. Calvin still is a beast but injury history + poor CLE O leaves little to be desired you don't need RB depth he does.

Starting RB's who can be week to week reliable studs are very tough to come by.

I'd hold Hyde for now. I was extremely impressed with what I saw in game 1. I don't expect that every week, but the kid runs hard and he's got good vision.