Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Martellus Bennett

I can't stand watching this guy play. He never fights for the ball, never expends effort to make a tough catch, is a terrible teammate, and is the laziest down field blocking TE in the league.

I don't know why Cutler continues to look his was so early and often, but he does.

Glad I got this dooche in the 8th round. He might finish in the top 3 among TEs.

He is mr september, always scores in every game to start then dissapears. an amazing sell high if you have the balls to do that and risk giving up a breakout TE.

He has amazing footwork for a guy his size. I'm surprised he hasn't been a top 5 TE yet. The tools are there. Idk where you're getting your "lousy teammate" info from, why, because he had that scuffle with Fuller in the preseason? Did you see his post game interview after beating SF? All he did was praise his "brothers" and he gave a shoutout to Fuller after he had 2 INTs. I'm buying into this year being his breakout year. 10+ TDs.

With Marshall spraining a labia and Jeffrey still limping around, Bennett can continue to be the man. Plus he is a warrior poet.

He a friggin beast. Looking like #3 behind the top 2 dogs...

Got offered him for Bradshaw and it wasn't an inst reject either...

I think he looks great every time he gets the ball. The problem is he loses interest when he ends up with a 4 catches in 3 games because cutler wont look his way.

I think he looks great every time he gets the ball. The problem is he loses interest when he ends up with a 4 catches in 3 games because cutler wont look his way.

12 looks yesterday. That might not be a problem anymore.

I can't stand how people assume every year is the same. For those that think he'll stop producing I ask: Why? Last year was his first year with bears and he had a career year. I know he started hot then trailed off but didn't Cutler miss an extended amount of games? Assuming Cutler and Bennett stay healthy this would be their first full season together and the chemistry is evident.

The stupid focker continues to produce. But he should have fought harder for a TD to end the half. He has the all the physical attributes to be the best ever. but he's got no heart.

Do you think Ditka, Graham, Gronk, Bavaro, Gonzalez or even Witten let themselves get tackled at the 1 ft. line there? No way.

I hate him and I hope he keeps it up.

The stupid focker continues to produce. But he should have fought harder for a TD to end the half. He has the all the physical attributes to be the best ever. but he's got no heart.

Do you think Ditka, Graham, Gronk, Bavaro, Gonzalez or even Witten let themselves get tackled at the 1 ft. line there? No way.

Did you watch the play? If you did you are terrible at evaluating what you see on tv. If you didnt then continue your trolling efforts.

I say he arguably broke the plane. But still he tried to extend his arms there and thats what I like to see. September is over tho and this is when he usually dissapears til next season. Praying thats not the case this year.

There are signs that this season is different. He has been targeted heavily targeted (8+) in every single game this year. Even when he had fast starts the last two years he saw six or fewer targets in a least two out of the first four games.

Did you watch the play? If you did you are terrible at evaluating what you see on tv. If you didnt then continue your trolling efforts.

Evaluate THIS cupcake.

It's a game of inches, and he got beat.

No heart. No fight.

Go 83!

There are signs that this season is different. He has been targeted heavily targeted (8+) in every single game this year. Even when he had fast starts the last two years he saw six or fewer targets in a least two out of the first four games.

Agreed. Cutler seems committed to feeding this guy the ball.

I say he arguably broke the plane. But still he tried to extend his arms there and thats what I like to see. September is over tho and this is when he usually dissapears til next season. Praying thats not the case this year.

Did you skip over my post? He tore an MCL and separated a shoulder early last year. Never got a shot in Dallas and only had 1 season with Eli. Shouldn't be any disappearing acts this year. He's legit.

Cutler's not being such a derp this season. Instead of forcing it to Marshall and Jeffery, he's giving it to Bennett. Let's hope this keeps up, one injury to Marshall or Jeff and........it's gone.

Looks like this season will be no different. Maybe he tore an MCL and separated his shoulder in practice this week......

Looks like this season will be no different. Maybe he tore an MCL and separated his shoulder in practice this week......

Ahhh, another candidate for stoopid post of the year.

:thumbsup:

The guy has been a stud through 4 games, but because he's had 1 catch in 2 targets in 1 half of 1 game it's all over.

And what's even worse? The low life form of insinuating injury towards a player.

POS post.