Sign in to follow this  
Breesman32

If Vick takes over(or when)

Could this be what Johnson needs? He could be the top RB with Vick maybe unlike with Geno and Vick was good at working with his RBs in the past especially McCoy. McCoy actually did more with Vick than he did with Foles last year. McCoy was the top RB the first three weeks last season with Vick and in 2011 had his breakout year(and I owned him too). So maybe there is hope CJ1K's career is revitalized with Vick.

Not only are you speculating wildly on Vick taking over, you're taking the speculation to the Nth degree with some nonsense about how that would help CJ

It's like this that's ruining the Internet...

HTH

Um no it isnt, he did well last year in a lot of games because Fitzpatrick knew how to work with him and get him involved in many ways possible whether with the run or the past. Geno is not doing this at all and Ivory will not do enough to help them win. Ivory should not be getting the screen tosses, that should be Johnson but this why the jets have been a bad offense for quite some time. They want a RBBC with three backs and a read option QB. That's a recipe for disaster.

Something will happen for Vick to take over. Geno is gonna get hurt at some point.

Solid analysis...thx much!!!

You must own CJ. Cause he has looked like crap and ivory has looked better. Vick is on his way out of the league because his career is going down the drain. Geno will be the starter because at this point in their careers geno is better than Vick.

Vick is never going to start again unless an injury happens. The coaching staff is not going to bench geno seeing as how he has progressed as a passer and will continue to do so by the game.

• Like 1

Could this be what Johnson needs? He could be the top RB with Vick maybe unlike with Geno and Vick was good at working with his RBs in the past especially McCoy. McCoy actually did more with Vick than he did with Foles last year. McCoy was the top RB the first three weeks last season with Vick and in 2011 had his breakout year(and I owned him too). So maybe there is hope CJ1K's career is revitalized with Vick.

Right now Ivory is just out playing CJ.

If Vick takes over, the only fantasy relevance would be making the opposing D a weekly must start.

Watching the game right now. Gino is simply pathetic. They are going nowhere this year, next year, five years from now with this clown under center. They need to put in Vick and then trade for the #1 pick to take Jamies.

Gino Smith is easily the worst starter in the league and it's only getting worse!!

Watching the game right now. Gino is simply pathetic. They are going nowhere this year, next year, five years from now with this clown under center. They need to put in Vick and then trade for the #1 pick to take Jamies.

Gino Smith is easily the worst starter in the league and it's only getting worse!!

Drafting Jameis is like switching seats on the Titanic.

Drafting Jameis is like switching seats on the Titanic.

Oh no. He may be immature, but the kid is a TON better than Gino. He fits the Cam Newton bill. Strong arm and has the legs to make things happen. Once he stops doing stupid stuff he'll be fine.

Oh no. He may be immature, but the kid is a TON better than Gino. He fits the Cam Newton bill. Strong arm and has the legs to make things happen. Once he stops doing stupid stuff he'll be fine.

Mariota is a TON better than Winston imo fwiw

It's the Jets, Geno will start the next 4 years. Vick is not a great QB, but he is an NFL QB. The Jets are too stupid to start a QB when they finally do get one. I'm not watching this, but 4/12? And I hear he threw a Hail Mary out of bounds? I've been watching the Steve Smith show, but I've read enough of the stats and seen enough Jets games to know what it probably looks like.

Mariota is a TON better than Winston imo fwiw

Noway. Not in NFL, not unless he gets drafted by Eagles.

In any event, noway does Geno finish this game. Boo'd everytime he throws. Looks horrible.

RIght on cue....Smith throws a TD pass to Decker.

Geno Smith is the worst starting QB in the league.

No argument here.

I know, you know, everyone who watches him knows.....Rex Ryan has no clue!!

haha...fumble Geno Smith.

Wow, what a pos!

**Edit: I'm an idiot. Saw #7 handoff and CJ run in a TD.

#7 in my head is Vick.....alas, I'm an idiot!!

Vick #1 on bench.

Tannahill is worse. Also I would love to see the jets expend a high pick on Winston. I enjoy seeing them fail in epic ways. Winston is a retarded version of vince young...and young was so dumb he had to hire a midget to remind him to breathe.

Tannahill is worse. Also I would love to see the jets expend a high pick on Winston. I enjoy seeing them fail in epic ways. Winston is a retarded version of vince young...and young was so dumb he had to hire a midget to remind him to breathe.

I refuse to believe anyone is worse. Tannehill may be bad, but not worse.

Winston is a lot better than Young. Young was a running QB, Winston is a passer than can run.

there's more than a 50% chance winston spends a decent chunk of his life in jail. I wish him ebola...

• Like 1

They should draft him and follow him with cameras everywhere. They can title it "winston goes to jail" because he simply not smart enough to keep out of trouble in the real world.

there's more than a 50% chance winston spends a decent chunk of his life in jail. I wish him ebola...

beat me to it by minutes.

beat me to it by minutes.

He is a vile disgusting human being. His parents should be in jail right now for raising this semi-human

He is a vile disgusting human being. His parents should be in jail right now for raising this semi-human

wow he has BOTH parents and still ended up like this? what shittty parents they must have been.

Whether's it's Sanchez or Geno the Jets have had the worst QB in the league for years.

Maybe it's not so much fully on them as it is the inept offensive coaching staff.

Whether's it's Sanchez or Geno the Jets have had the worst QB in the league for years.

Maybe it's not so much fully on them as it is the inept offensive coaching staff.

They've changed the OC several times through those years as well. Those OCs have had good offenses elsewhere, they just can't seem to get it done on the Jets.

So I would say Rex Ryan handles far more of the offensive game planning than he lets on. It is always the same inept type of offense. His defenses are screwups too though. I don't think Rex Ryan is HC material. I guess that is why the Ravens wouldn't promote him for that despite all the time he spent with them.

They've changed the OC several times through those years as well. Those OCs have had good offenses elsewhere, they just can't seem to get it done on the Jets.

So I would say Rex Ryan handles far more of the offensive game planning than he lets on. It is always the same inept type of offense. His defenses are screwups too though. I don't think Rex Ryan is HC material. I guess that is why the Ravens wouldn't promote him for that despite all the time he spent with them.

True blue bleed green jets fan here, and here's the scoop...Rex has never been HC material. He can't get out of his own egotistical way to do any good for the team. Worst thing that ever happened to the jets were the 2 years where we flukily got to the AFC championship games. Suddenly, Rex was a HOF coach and sanchize well on his way to canton too. Then it all came crashing down. Then...just as we were to rid ourselves of rex, he goes and has an 8-8 year with a team that had no business being 8-8. His players stood behind him and he got to stay on. Fast forward to this year and we are yet again brutal. The franchise qb we tried to get is likely not the guy. I say likely because I don't want to give up on him yet, but there's a reason he went from possibly the 1st overall pick to where he got drafted, not even in the 1st. Lacks the intelligence to be a stud nfl qb. has enough physical attributes to be serviceable, but not much more. Not yet anyway. We shall see. Front office is utterly inept too. Tons of money to spend, we don't get a decent corner. I like CJ2k for the price, but ivory outplays him for 1/'2 the money. Love decker as a player but he's the type of guy you bring on when you're a player or 2 from competing for a championship, not on the jets. He'll be a solid player but won't be able to be a difference maker for the jets. For the price, you can invest elsewhere to really build the team...there is no plan here. We are the top market in the league, zero concern for money, yet we're under the cap by millions. No qb in sight, and outside of the front 4, not much else to brag about. It's disgusting. Bringing vick in was the dumbest thing I've ever seen a team do, and I've been a jets fan for 30+ years now. There's very little hope under this regime. Sad part it, jets can lose every single game rest of the year and there's an 80% chance rex comes back next year. And we'll still believe in Geno. And 2 years later we'll likely reach on a PAC 10 qb, probably from USC, who will toil in mediocrity for another 3 years before fading away...rinse/repeat...

I don't think any non jets fan can relate to the despair we feel. I'd let Joe Namath kiss me on the mouth any day of the week, regardless of how drunk he was...

• Like 2

I thought Smith sucked in college and I couldn't believe everyone thought he was going to be such a great pro. To quote Dennis Green, "He is what I thought he was!" A sucky QB. Welcome to obscurity Geno. I hope you finished your degree in, well, whatever it is you pretended to do in college. I think Jack-in-the Box is hiring.

I thought Smith sucked in college and I couldn't believe everyone thought he was going to be such a great pro. To quote Dennis Green, "He is what I thought he was!" A sucky QB. Welcome to obscurity Geno. I hope you finished your degree in, well, whatever it is you pretended to do in college. I think Jack-in-the Box is hiring.

he probably made more money in his rookie contract than you'll cumulatively make in your lifetime. Don't say stupid things, just makes you look stupid...

he probably made more money in his rookie contract than you'll cumulatively make in your lifetime. Don't say stupid things, just makes you look stupid...

Hate to state the obvious but... "urban" people like Geno aren't known for their financial sense. So while yes he's made more in one signing than I'll make in my lifetime, if his career ended today he'd most likely be in debt and broke within a few years. Most of his money is prob in strippers pockets and gold chains/teeth.

Hate to state the obvious but... "urban" people like Geno aren't known for their financial sense. So while yes he's made more in one signing than I'll make in my lifetime, if his career ended today he'd most likely be in debt and broke within a few years. Most of his money is prob in strippers pockets and gold chains/teeth.

your racist tirades are utterly boring. Let's put it this way, even if he pisses his money away, he's likely have lived better in the 4 years of his rookie contract than you'll ever have lived in your life. There's no amount of racism you can spew that will change that. So speaking of changing, go change that tire already, that's a quick 30 bucks you can add to your bank roll...

• Like 1