Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

The Official Lesean McCoy Sucks Thread

How do you keep the D winded when you're going 3 and out? Philly had 11 first downs all day, most of them on two drives (one of thsoe being the final drive of the game). :doh:

I would agree that I'd have run McCoy on the 3rd and goal, if only to take more time off the clock should SF get the ball back. But their O-line is a steaming mess and got pushed backward all day. Until that is resolved, the offense won't resemble what was seen last year.

The other 3rd down call was stupid imo though it cost them nothing on the scoreboard. Those extra second would have come in handy on the final possession.

Eagles fan who listened to all the screams about Reid and his clock managment and refusal to run the ball. Thought about that yesterday as this was unfolding. Though I'm not sure how we mention Kelly's coaching without talking about Harbaugh. An absolutely terrible HC.

My issue with the play calling is that Lesean McCoy now has ZERO catches the last two games as well. Obviously the O-line is a mess, so running the ball becomes almost impossible. Hopefully getting Lane Johnson back next week will help some.

That being said, find other ways to get McCoy the ball. Line him up out wide. Run wheel routes or curl routes out of the backfield. Do something. Straight screens probably won't work when the other team doesn't fear the run. But there are other ways to get your best player the ball in space. They absolutely have to find a way. Chip Kelly has failed Lesean McCoy the last several weeks in my opinion. He's also put everything on Foles, who played awful yesterday.

I don't think you can say Chip Kelly refuses to run the ball. Thats the staple of his offense. He's just realized that what was a top 3 offensive line last year currently looks like a bottom 3 offensive line. The problem is, Nick Foles isn't playing well as a passer either.

Its not a big deal, hes just a bust thats all. Demarco Murray is now Mccoy. A late first rounder with talent on a good offense who takes the league by storm and leads in rushing. Sound familiar?

I'm trading for McCoy as he looked fine the first two weeks. Week 3 he was total shutdown but week 4 the eagles weren't on offense much. 3 def/special teams tds and a lot of 3 and outs. Perfect time to buy him from a owner who is pissed off about his production.

Already turned asiata into Keenan Allen on Saturday and I see this turning around too! Buy low

• Like 1

I'm trading for McCoy as he looked fine the first two weeks. Week 3 he was total shutdown but week 4 the eagles weren't on offense much. 3 def/special teams tds and a lot of 3 and outs. Perfect time to buy him from a owner who is pissed off about his production.

Already turned asiata into Keenan Allen on Saturday and I see this turning around too! Buy low

I dont know about fine. He was decently productive, but still averaged less than 4 ypc.

So fellow McCoy Owners, what do you think? Is he back? Is he a match-up play now? Tough tough match-up on the road this week at AZ. I own him in a PPR league and right now I have him on my :bench: in favor of Vereen, Joique, and Forsett.

Is Shady back to the "never bench your stud" status?