Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Pick a song that represents you

where I am today in terms of my career and family are beyond anything I ever thought possible... in my younger days, I had very little direction or self confidence and a lot of untapped potential - it all came together pretty well when I met Mrs. TD and for that reason, this is one of the songs that I've always identified with:

Tough Enough- The Fabulous Thunderbirds.

You are such a little insecure biotch.

• Like 2

Tougher Than The Rest

Only when you are giving your daughter your night stick.

Only when you are giving your daughter your night stick.

Wow. Sick Fok. When are you hanging with Wiffleball again? It makes sense now

That's all you got. Come on and tell us again how big and strong you are when you 20 of your cop buds are running a train on a crack wh0re in new York.

• Like 1

That's all you got. Come on and tell us again how big and strong you are when you 20 of your cop buds are running a train on a crack wh0re in new York.

Sure. But explain why you would make that statement about my daughter? I have a very tough skin and let a lot go, but that's some creepy pedo stuff there. You'll get away with it because you said it to me, but don't think that makes it ok. You have issues.

Sure. But explain why you would make that statement about my daughter? I have a very tough skin and let a lot go, but that's some creepy pedo stuff there. You'll get away with it because you said it to me, but don't think that makes it ok. You have issues.

Someone that talks incessantly about being tough and strong and a bad ass is insecure and very likely a child abuser or a closet h0mosexual.

Someone that talks incessantly about being tough and strong and a bad ass is insecure and very likely a child abuser or a closet h0mosexual.

That's what you're gong with to excuse your creepy, pedohile comment? What a freak and a loser. I hope you stay away from children. To even have that thought is bad enough, but to actually put it out there? I hope you don't have kids or go anywhere near them.

That's what you're gong with to excuse your creepy, pedohile comment? What a freak and a loser. I hope you stay away from children. To even have that thought is bad enough, but to actually put it out there? I hope you don't have kids or go anywhere near them.

So beating your daughter with your night stick is sexual. You are more focked up than I thought. Hopefully, your wife gets those kids away from you.

So beating your daughter with your night stick is sexual. You are more focked up than I thought. Hopefully, your wife gets those kids away from you.

Nice try. What a skuzzy dirty pedo you are. Disgusting creature. Seek treatment and tell whoever these are your thoughts and beg for help.

Sounds like something you might fantasize about. Sick pedo. Someone who knows this letcherous piece of filth get him some help.

Nice try. What a skuzzy dirty pedo you are. Disgusting creature. Seek treatment and tell whoever these are your thoughts and beg for help.

And still an infinitely better human being than you are or could every hope to be. Now get back to telling us some more tough guy stories you insecure little man.

:thumbsup:

Talking about peoples kids is not cool. Wives are where we draw the line here.

And still an infinitely better human being than you are or could every hope to be. Now get back to telling us some more tough guy stories you insecure little man.

Sorry, your disgusting comment is as low as I've ever seen around here. Congratulations on that. You're the top scumbag now. Enjoy your reign you pedophile creep.

In some states, it's common for a woman to be one in the same. So what do we do in that instance?

This. Bert crossed a line here. Not cool.

Just my two cents

HT called Worms kid a retard and routinely makes fun of other posters wives. But only online, because hes be spitting up teeth anywhere else. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

HT called Worms kid a retard and routinely makes fun of other posters wives. But only online, because hes be spitting up teeth anywhere else. :thumbsup:

Yep. He's a real life bltch. What actual veteran and retired cop who had to deal with real life hardship at work all day would come here and take the abuse he does day after day. You'd think someone with that kind of background could brush off a little criticism. It's why his story is such bull shlt.

Don't talk about my kids, even if I decide to bring yours into it :cry:

Yep. He's a real life bltch. What actual veteran and retired cop who had to deal with real life hardship at work all day would come here and take the abuse he does day after day. You'd think someone with that kind of background could brush off a little criticism. It's why his story is such bull shlt.

Don't talk about my kids, even if I decide to bring yours into it :cry:

Feeling good now that some fellow scumbags, though not as low as you, came here and told some mistruths on your behalf? Like I said, you're the lowest scum around, a creep and a pedophile.

Feeling good now that some fellow scumbags, though not as low as you, came here and told some mistruths on your behalf? Like I said, you're the lowest scum around, a creep and a pedophile.

Off the top of my head you said something about Worms retard kid (your word), made fun of the fact that I have a stepdaughter and routinely call my wife fat.

Not that I care about any of this, just saying your notion of whats fair game bs off limits seems a little hype critical.

Off the top of my head you said something about Worms retard kid (your word), made fun of the fact that I have a stepdaughter and routinely call my wife fat.

Not that I care about any of this, just saying your notion of whats fair game bs off limits seems a little hype critical.

What happens between you two is consensual as it goes back and forth.

Even if what you say above is true doesn't make It OK for Bert or anyone to insinuate creepy pedo stuff about his kid.

I'm done here.

And, you've said nothing my way. And off the top of your head doesn't cut it. Get a grip.

Look at you, defending pedophilia. I knew you were a low life, but even this surprises me.

this one goes out to a few of my special geek friends .....

And, you've said nothing my way. And off the top of your head doesn't cut it. Get a grip.

Oh I have. But then again Im not the keyboard badass who makes fun of other peoples children but cries about how Bert is out of bounds now am I?

You can be the victim and the bully sweetheart. ;)

Look at you, defending pedophilia. I knew you were a low life, but even this surprises me.

Im defending bad taste at the Geek Club. Get ahold of yourself Laverne.

Im defending bad taste at the Geek Club. Get ahold of yourself Laverne.

No. Plenty of other opportunities to come at me. You're defending this creep Bert and what he said. No spinning that. You chose this subject.

No. Plenty of other opportunities to come at me. You're defending this creep Bert and what he said. No spinning that. You chose this subject.

I was just checking out the song thread and saw the guy who called another guys child a retard and makes fun of my wife and SD often complaining about Berts beyond the pale joke and had to roll my eyes.

Again you can say what you want to me safely online. Just spare me the little violin sob story about how B-b-b-Bert is m-m-m-mean to you. You spend all day arguing here and deserve whatever you get.

I was just checking out the song thread and saw the guy who called another guys child a retard and makes fun of my wife and SD often complaining about Berts beyond the pale joke and had to roll my eyes.

Again you can say what you want to me safely online. Just spare me the little violin sob story about how B-b-b-Bert is m-m-m-mean to you. You spend all day arguing here and deserve whatever you get.

I never said anything close to what this freak said. Nobody has to my recollection. Well you have, but not this bad. Try and spin it, but you decided to come in here and defend him. You're a bigger POS than I thought. Your dishonesty goes without say, I've witnessed that. But this? You're almost as big a creep as him. Way to go.

I never said anything close to what this freak said. Nobody has to my recollection. Well you have, but not this bad. Try and spin it, but you decided to come in here and defend him. You're a bigger POS than I thought. Your dishonesty goes without say, I've witnessed that. But this? You're almost as big a creep as him. Way to go.

I rest my case. I will remind you of how your pouty lower lip started quivering over the meanie things Bert said next time youre calling someones wife a fat ho or making fun of their kids, keyboard muscles.

I rest my case. I will remind you of how your pouty lower lip started quivering over the meanie things Bert said next time youre calling someones wife a fat ho or making fun of their kids, keyboard muscles.

You're equating the two? Good god, look at you and what I've reduced you to. Talk about RMFF. They say you shouldn't let your enemies define you, that leads to them exposing you and who you are. Here's the proof of that.

You're equating the two?

Yes. On a message board where people routinely make fun of other peoples moms and drop pedo jokes I think you should throw on a few extra layers of skin, especially if youre going to spend every day slap fighting and s fair amount of that time making crude personal jokes about other people and their families.

You fat sobby b1tch. :wave:

Yes. On a message board where people routinely make fun of other peoples moms and drop pedo jokes I think you should throw on a few extra layers of skin, especially if youre going to spend every day slap fighting and s fair amount of that time making crude personal jokes about other people and their families.

You fat sobby b1tch. :wave:

There you have it. So blinded by hate and rage he defends the indefensible. What a POS.