Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

Muslim doing Muslim stuff in France?

Newbie's trolling shtick is that Trump's ban is going to create a bunch of new terrorists. He will be saying this for the next 8 years every time a Muslim commits an act of terror, as if it is not their fault but ours for actually caring and trying to do something about it. Learn to love it I guess. :(

A...that's not trolling schtick. It's a position held by many counter terrorism experts who say it's giving them easy recruiting. Young kid pissed daddy can't come over to join him turns to radical Islam in anger.

B...Nobody is saying it's the only thing that may inspire someone to do such things.

C...the trolling is attributing any act of terrorism to that...as he explained it's a counter to the jackasses here who whine about Obama after every attack. Also as a counter to fools who keep acting as if we are advocating to do things just like France and Germany or their new obsession in Sweden.

A...that's not trolling schtick. It's a position held by many counter terrorism experts who say it's giving them easy recruiting. Young kid pissed daddy can't come over to join him turns to radical Islam in anger.

B...Nobody is saying it's the only thing that may inspire someone to do such things.

C...the trolling is attributing any act of terrorism to that...as he explained it's a counter to the jackasses here who whine about Obama after every attack. Also as a counter to fools who keep acting as if we are advocating to do things just like France and Germany or their new obsession in Sweden.

Your so called experts have had the last 8 years to get this under control and the situation has steadily gotten worse. Every complicated plan has made the situation harder and harder to deal with. Maybe it is time to roll the clocks back a little bit, not be so politically correct, and bomb the fockers until they are gone. It almost seems like you want to actually negotiate with them.

Your so called experts have had the last 8 years to get this under control and the situation has steadily gotten worse. Every complicated plan has made the situation harder and harder to deal with. Maybe it is time to roll the clocks back a little bit, not be so politically correct, and bomb the fockers until they are gone. It almost seems like you want to actually negotiate with them.

You act like ISIS is a country. How do you 'bomb the fockers' when they are working at a business in San Bernadino? Or selling siding down in Orlando? I know you're just a child, but this isn't like you playing with army men on your parents' carpet.

Oh I forgot...Mr I know more than the Generals was going to fix this in 30 days. How's that going?

I do want peaceful solutions...because unless you are dumb enough to advocate killing millions of innocent people you can't just bomb terrorism out of existence.

But I realize fighting how we have been...coming ncentratedefforts to take territory from ISIS has had its successes.

It's not going to stop every attack...but not much...if anything...will. It's a reason why it's been ISIS inspired stuff and mostly small scale attacks.

That's where Intel agencies have to be trusted and not bashed constantly by an administration and the nuthuggers.

Oh I forgot...Mr I know more than the Generals was going to fix this in 30 days. How's that going?

I do want peaceful solutions...because unless you are dumb enough to advocate killing millions of innocent people you can't just bomb terrorism out of existence.

But I realize fighting how we have been...coming ncentratedefforts to take territory from ISIS has had its successes.

It's not going to stop every attack...but not much...if anything...will. It's a reason why it's been ISIS inspired stuff and mostly small scale attacks.

That's where Intel agencies have to be trusted and not bashed constantly by an administration and the nuthuggers.

You want a peaceful solution with ISIS? :shocking: I want every last one of them dead.

The only reason we have so many sleeper cells/lone wolf internet terrorists is because the lefts mass immigration from middle eastern countries.

Your plans have sucked, let the right have a stab at it now.

You want a peaceful solution with ISIS? :shocking: I want every last one of them dead.

The only reason we have so many sleeper cells/lone wolf internet terrorists is because the lefts mass immigration from middle eastern countries.

You really have zero knowledge of the world. The Orlando nightclub shooter was born and raised here in the US. Read a book, would you? Stop trying to get your knowledge from Fox News.

Remember when people would put a filter on their FB profile photo when sh1t like this happened?

Remember when people would put a filter on their FB profile photo when sh1t like this happened?

Now that the hornet's nest has been shaken up, it's happening every 3 days. That was back when it was a once in three months occurrence.

Did you read what I wrote? The whole thing.

I want peaceful solutions wherever possible...."But I realize fighting how we have been...coming ncentratedefforts to take territory from ISIS has had its successes.

That's where Intel agencies have to be trusted and not bashed constantly by an administration and the nuthuggers."

Mass immigration policies is why we have those attacks by citizens that were born here? Holy fock...you simply cannot be any dumber.

My plans? First off...Obama's plans and listening to his generals is what had successes as far as driving them from territory. I don't agree with all he did...but to act as if they did not have success in lowering the impact of ISIS and making them rely on these inspired smaller scale attacks would be mindnumbingly ignorant. Which is why Im sure you and your ilk will keep beating that drum. Utterly clueless and willfully ignorant jackholes.

When one man shot into a crowd and killed one officer and then was taken down?

When did people ever do that?

Note: before you idiots get your panties up your ass...Im not minimizing the loss to that officer or his family. It focking sucks that anyone was hurt or killed. But don't compare reactions to this vs. reactions to the larger scale attacks that have happened in France.

This. The guy is an idiot. Everyone knows this. There's no use in even bothering with him. It's like trying to argue with a brick wall. You won't get anywhere and it's too dumb to understand

That's the best summation of Newbie I've ever read. Well done

When one man shot into a crowd and killed one officer and then was taken down?

When did people ever do that?

Note: before you idiots get your panties up your ass...Im not minimizing the loss to that officer or his family. It focking sucks that anyone was hurt or killed. But don't compare reactions to this vs. reactions to the larger scale attacks that have happened in France.

You are minimizing it. Your brain is so damaged by the liberal virus you don't even realize it.

• Like 1

That's the best summation of Newbie I've ever read. Well done

I would say a sensitive, intelligent guy with a heart of gold and the body of a 25 year old.

I said as soon as Trump imposed his Muslim ban, the one left thousands stranded at airports, that he is only throwing fuel on the Fire with ISIS. And will be creating more Lone Wolf internet terrorists. I also said we will have to wait and see what the effect of that Moab bomb will be. Obama seem to be the blame every time there was an international terrorist Act. Well there's a new sheriff in town. And this one's been bragging about defeating Isis since he was just a candidate. I haven't seen Isis slow down one bit. In fact, it seems like they've accelerated things. I'm just waiting for Trump to do what he promised to. Instead of just infuriating them more and creating more of them.

We could blame Bush like you did when BO was President. Obama's failed foreign policies and failure to listen to his advisors created ISIS, he owns this and all these deaths are on his head.

#orangecoward

We could blame Bush like you did when BO was President. Obama's failed foreign policies and failure to listen to his advisors created ISIS, he owns this and all these deaths are on his head.

#orangecoward

Oh I have no doubt that all terrorist acts during Obama's presidency were his fault, but all terrorist acts during Trump's presidency will also be Obama's fault. In the eyes of republican moron hacks. Just like the good economy during Obama's tenure was happenstance but the good economy these past three months were because of Trump. ROFL And you wonder why no one takes you seriously? You sound like a retard. :lol:

You are minimizing it. Your brain is so damaged by the liberal virus you don't even realize it.

You are, as usual, incorrect.

Its tragic the cop lost his life.

But to try and compare reactions of facebook to this...vs the guy who ran down people in Nice, or the Paris club attack is utterly idiotic (and completely expected from the simple minded Trump gobblers)

#orangecoward

The failure from Bush and even going into Iraq created ISIS...Obama focked up in not seeing it before it got out of hand...but to blame just O, and completely ignore what led up to that is why you will always be a good little GOP sheep who is completely uninformed on every single issue.

But to try and compare reactions of facebook to this...vs the guy who ran down people in Nice, or the Paris club attack is utterly idiotic (and completely expected from the simple minded Trump ###### gobblers)

The bigger tragedy is that liberals like Shonuff, who caused this problem, offered no practical solutions to stoping it and preventing it from happening as often as it does. They just want to double down on the ideology that led us to where we are. Their solution is to tell you that it probably won't happen to you.
  • Like 1

Do any of you find it disturbing, that the liberals hate for Trump (or whatever conservative is in office), has gotten so deep, that they (libs) now side with the terrorists? Justifying terrorists actions, because of "what Trump did"?

Its to this point:

Conservatives and Red Blooed Americans vs. Muslims, Terrorists and Liberals.

Where does it go from here?

• Like 2

Do any of you find it disturbing, that the liberals hate for Trump (or whatever conservative is in office), has gotten so deep, that they (libs) now side with the terrorists? Justifying terrorists actions, because of "what Trump did"?

Its to this point:

:thumbsup:

The failure from Bush and even going into Iraq created ISIS...Obama focked up in not seeing it before it got out of hand...but to blame just O, and completely ignore what led up to that is why you will always be a good little GOP sheep who is completely uninformed on every single issue.

Must've been blind because he had 8 years. :lol:

Its to this point:

Yes it is very scary especially in my generation. A lot of work to be done the next 8 years just to get everyones heads straight. Very small window of opportunity.

The bigger tragedy is that liberals like Shonuff, who caused this problem, offered no practical solutions to stoping it and preventing it from happening as often as it does. They just want to double down on the ideology that led us to where we are. Their solution is to tell you that it probably won't happen to you.

By that logic, you caused the problem too. You were a liberal up until two years ago. So what's your practical solution to the problem you created?

Its to this point:

Exactly how we felt for the last eight years. You guys posted with delight every time there was a terror act. Before the names came out, you guys knew it was a Muslim. Then would rail on Obama about it. Regardless of where in the world the event occurred. And when it wasn't a muslim, the thread just dropped off the page. Welcome to the new America.

By that logic, you caused the problem too. You were a liberal up until two years ago. So what's your practical solution to the problem you created?

Unlike you, I am not and never will be in lock step with every policy of a political party. I was always against bringing these monsters and their focked up values into our country. But we can start there, by not importing anymore of these people until they evolve.

Unlike you, I am not and never will be in lock step with every policy of a political party. I was always against bringing these monsters and their focked up values into our country. But we can start there, by not importing anymore of these people until they evolve.

Link?

• Like 1

Link?

It's there. You can look it up if you need to. I don't make things up like saying I heard EVH say Prince was the best, your latest dalliance with reality.

It's there. You can look it up if you need to. I don't make things up like saying I heard EVH say Prince was the best, your latest dalliance with reality.

That's what I thought

Now that the hornet's nest has been shaken up, it's happening every 3 days. That was back when it was a once in three months occurrence.

I bet Isreal is sitting back laughing.. welcome to the last 50 years of our life fockers. We tried to tell you!

:lol:

It really is amazing the way you libs think. I mean, when these monsters aren't terrorizing Israel, Europe, or the U.S., they're terrorizing EACH OTHER. I mean, seriously, they fock with other Muslims. If we acknowledge that the big bad West has actually done something to provoke them, how do you explain them killing and terrorizing their own?

• Like 1

Its to this point:

You sound like phurfur.

What posters here are siding with terrorists? Or justifying their actions?

That simply isn't happening at all.

You are full of .

Must've been blind because he had 8 years. :lol:

Im sure Trump would have seen it all right away.

The fact remains...just saying Obama caused ISIS is one of the dumbest things out there.

It again shows how uninformed and detached from reality you Trump guys are.

Im sure Trump would have seen it all right away.

The fact remains...just saying Obama caused ISIS is one of the dumbest things out there.

It again shows how uninformed and detached from reality you Trump guys are.

He saw it before he was even in office. :thumbsup:

No one here thinks Obama started or caused ISIS, but he definitely do anything about their rapid growth and that is why we are in the position we are in today.

No one here thinks Obama started or caused ISIS, but he definitely do anything about their rapid growth and that is why we are in the position we are in today.

He didn't see .

Oh...and yes...plenty here do see Obama as having caused ISIS...unless you missed what I responded to in the first place about this before you chimed in with your 8 year claim.

He did quite a bit about their growth...took too long (and that is on him as the President...and those around him who are paid to analyze such things too).

They grew...and we then acted to take away territory and get them on the run (which is still ongoing).

Again...this is why they have the smaller scale "inspired" attacks vs larger scale attacks by any cells.

he armed them, that's fact

But to try and compare reactions of facebook to this...vs the guy who ran down people in Nice, or the Paris club attack is utterly idiotic (and completely expected from the simple minded Trump ###### gobblers)

When ever a person uses the word "but" it means they don't believe a word they said before it.

• Like 1

France ranks 50th in gun homicides among all countries (0.21 per 100k people). Other first world countries: Australia - 55th, Spain - 58th, Germany - 64th, UK - 65th, Japan - 72nd

USA ranks 18th (3.43 per 100k people)

Apparently strict gun laws result in A LOT fewer gun deaths. It's a maaaad house! <_<

Now adjust those numbers for population and demographics. Then get back to me. :thumbsup:

Now adjust those numbers for population and demographics. Then get back to me. :thumbsup:

Take out the wannabe gangbangers too that our mainstream music industry helps foster.

• Like 1