Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

I lay for Keyser Soze....Kevin Spacey sex harassment

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/10/31/kevin-spacey-accused-grabbing-mans-crotch-in-bar.html

Kevin Spacey accused of grabbing a guy's crotch at a bar. Just stopped by for a stiff one.

Tony Montana, who first spoke to Radar Online, told Fox News the "House of Cards" star approached him at Coronet Pub.

:shocking: :shocking:

Shocked Spacey got out of there alive.. Tony don't fock around like that..

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/12/05/kevin-spacey-accusations-halted-usual-suspects-production-in-1995-gabriel-byrne-says.html

So Gabriel Byrne (played Dean Keaton in Usual Suspects) said production was halted for two days because Spacey was accused of misconduct involving a younger actor.

Funny how nobody has the balls to say anything until it's too late for their victims. :thumbsdown:

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/12/05/kevin-spacey-accusations-halted-usual-suspects-production-in-1995-gabriel-byrne-says.html

So Gabriel Byrne (played Dean Keaton in Usual Suspects) said production was halted for two days because Spacey was accused of misconduct involving a younger actor.

Funny how nobody has the balls to say anything until it's too late for their victims. :thumbsdown:

Dean Keaton is mad he got played by the gimp

Dean Keaton is mad he got played by the gimp

Were you the poster that told us Gabriel thought he was Keyser until they viewed the final? Great movie info.....

Were you the poster that told us Gabriel thought he was Keyser until they viewed the final? Great movie info.....

No.

Does not ring a bell.

That's amazing though.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/kevin-spacey-facing-felony-charge-for-allegedly-sexually-assaulting-teen-at-a-nantucket-bar-authorities-say

Kevin Spacey shared a bizarre video of himself Monday as his Frank Underwood character from Netflix's "House of Cards" after authorities announced he faces a felony charge for allegedly sexually assaulting the teenage son of former WCVB news anchor Heather Unruh at a Nantucket bar in July 2016.

Spacey is seriously fvcked in the head. He was molested as a child, which is pretty evident. Hopefully none of his monsterous acts created any future pedophiles or sexual predators. Someone should have beat his ass by now.

• Like 1

Unless the kid is under like 12 years old, how do they let themselves be sexually abused? Not counting being flat out raped against their will that is.

I was hit on by both older guys and women when I was in my later teens. I simply rejected the dudes and made my personal judgement on the women.

Unless the kid is under like 12 years old, how do they let themselves be sexually abused? Not counting being flat out raped against their will that is.

I was hit on by both older guys and women when I was in my later teens. I simply rejected the dudes and made my personal judgement on the women.

I believe Spacey is a lot more aggressive than most gay dudes. I'm sure it was pretty obvious that Spacey was into this bus boy before he ever touched him. The 18 year old was probably fine with the attention until his pecker was touched

I believe Spacey is a lot more aggressive than most gay dudes. I'm sure it was pretty obvious that Spacey was into this bus boy before he ever touched him. The 18 year old was probably fine with the attention until his pecker was touched

In no way am I sticking up for Spacey, but seriously, either jam your knuckles into his throat or walk away. The real sickos are the ones into little kids. Spacey is just a gay guy who thinks he is above humanity because he is an actor that made a bunch of money in hollywood. Just like the majority of those self-absorbed idiots.

If you are 18, you are a grown up and need to take care of yourself.

In no way am I sticking up for Spacey, but seriously, either jam your knuckles into his throat or walk away. The real sickos are the ones into little kids. Spacey is just a gay guy who thinks he is above humanity because he is an actor that made a bunch of money in hollywood. Just like the majority of those self-absorbed idiots.

Agree with this. I dont buy for a second the story of a paralyzed frightened 18yr old boy. Kids need protection, not adult men.

There are accusations of him trying to seduce kids also

There are accusations of him trying to seduce kids also

I don't know anything that dude was up to but that is an entirely different profile of pervert. Could be a bunch of parents looking for dollars or something else.

I don't know anything that dude was up to but that is an entirely different profile of pervert. Could be a bunch of parents looking for dollars or something else.

Considering the type of fvcked up pervert he is, I think it's entirely possible he is a pedo also

Considering the type of fvcked up pervert he is, I think it's entirely possible he is a pedo also

I mean, Im sure he wouldnt say no if a 14yr old boy was willing.

I mean, Im sure he wouldnt say no if a 14yr old boy was willing.

Pedo is prepubescent. I think that's like 11 and under. Or something like that. Anyway, if he's hitting on 18 year olds, then have at it. If he's going after children, then shoot him.

On the one hand you have to give him credit for thinking he can jump into character and deflect the truth, control the narrative.

On the other hand, he has been "credibly accused" of sexual assault by multiple teenage males.

I don't think he is a pedophile, he is just an arrogant closeted homosexual who gets hard over teenage boys.

It is interesting that he was fired from his job on a blockbuster Netflix production and disappeared from the world for 12 months. That doesn't happen unless there is truth to the story.

Also, I have seen multiple people on various forums with personal stories of Kevin Spacey unwanted gay sexual advances. Dude is a creep at the end of the day.