• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#81 12th Man

12th Man

FF Geek

• Members
  • 3,139 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 08:31 PM

I guess MDC wont be giving any knob gobblers on the train this year.

#82 dain11279

dain11279

FF Geek

• Members
  • 12,533 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 08:45 PM

Conference Championships should be solid next week

Both home teams -3
Both totals 57

This thread is gayer than my dad.

#83 wiffleball

wiffleball

FF Geek

• Members
  • 70,051 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 11:07 PM

Because the Pats have sent more teams to the SB during that period than anyone else.

They're no different than the Cowboys were during their so-called run in the 70s. The Giants the Redskins Eagles all had a record under 500 the entire time.

Shouldn't count if you're guaranteed a playoff spot.
Users currently on :ignore: BudBro,Flahawker

#84 Cruzer

Cruzer

FF Geek

• Members
  • 43,592 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 09:28 AM

Good old fashion ass whoopin - congrats to the Rams, they're a far superior team.

* It was nice to see a real offensive coordinator at work.

* It was nice to see an actual, real dominant offensive line at work - and it wasn't Dallas'.  

* Dak, for all his late heroics - flat out sucked early on and took his team out of the game early. When you only have 4 possessions in the 1st half, you can't kill drives by missing wide ass open wrs, or missing them in stride.

* Dak, or Red/Linehan - forgot that he can run......... Never mind every game Dak was part of the running game we won this year - never mind Dak moved the chains with his legs - let's decide to not call any of those plays this game..

* 4th and 1, and Red decides it's a good idea to run right at Suh?  

* In the end, it all prolly doesn't matter. The Rams punted all of once, could have easily hung 45 if they wanted to. We were lucky it wasn't 30-7 at half.....or worse.

#85 dain11279

dain11279

FF Geek

• Members
  • 12,533 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 09:31 AM

Good old fashion ass whoopin - congrats to the Rams, they're a far superior team.

* It was nice to see a real offensive coordinator at work.

* It was nice to see an actual, real dominant offensive line at work - and it wasn't Dallas'.  

* Dak, for all his late heroics - flat out sucked early on and took his team out of the game early. When you only have 4 possessions in the 1st half, you can't kill drives by missing wide ass open wrs, or missing them in stride.

* Dak, or Red/Linehan - forgot that he can run......... Never mind every game Dak was part of the running game we won this year - never mind Dak moved the chains with his legs - let's decide to not call any of those plays this game..

* 4th and 1, and Red decides it's a good idea to run right at Suh?  

* In the end, it all prolly doesn't matter. The Rams punted all of once, could have easily hung 45 if they wanted to. We were lucky it wasn't 30-7 at half.....or worse.

I was disgusted by this. I took Dak over 20.5 rushing yards. I wanted to throw my TV with the amount of times he could've took off for an easy 10 yards but decide to force a throw instead (that usually didn't work out) :doh: :mad:

This thread is gayer than my dad.

#86 iam90sbaby

iam90sbaby

FF Geek

• Members
  • 8,267 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 05:46 PM

Tom Brady, Slim Shady, Tracy McGrady, dont matter baby. Chiefs by 20
https://i.postimg.cc...74004-AB9-B.jpg