10 team non-ppr; start 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, FLEX, TE, K, D

My team is:

Cousins/Tannehill

Elliott/LBell/DMurray/Hyde/Foster

AJ/Cooper/Jeffrey/Dorsett/TSharpe/TyWilliams

DAllen

kicker du jour

CAR

Now, with only 2RB and 2WR starting each week, it makes sense, barring the bye, that Elliott, Bell, Green and Jeffrey will be starting every week, leaving me to choose from Hyde, Cooper, Murray and Foster as FLEX. Meaning, I have commodities to sell and that anyone else on my bench virtually has no shot of playing.

So, how should I arrange my bench? Get the next best TE/K/D and drop Dorsett, Sharpe and Williams. Get handcuffs to my starting RB, get best available players (Langford, Dwayne Washington, Crowder, CAP, MFloyd, Stills, Hurns...)

Obviously, I'd like to get a top 3 QB; they are just not traded in my league. There is one owner who has Wentz and Brady, but they want Bell....that said, they need to pick up a QB this week...Wentz may be dropped...

Another owner has Cam and Luck but they have LMiller, Blount, McCoy, Decker, Marvin Jones and Crowell as their RB/WR bunch....not a good trade partner there....

Another owner has Ryan and Palmer and could easily use a RB, but are either of those upgrades to my QB?? (Ryan's next bunch of games appear to be brutal, on paper)

Lastly, an owner has Rodgers and could be offered a RB/WR package since they have Langford, Matthews, Gordon, CJAnderson, MEvans, DJackson, VJackson, TSmith and they are 0-3

Rodgers

Langford, Matthews, Gordon, CJ, Starks, Powell

Evans, DJackson, VJackson, TSmith, Wheaton

Ebron/Ertz

Broncos

Gostkowski

Would a Hyde/Sharpe for Rodgers deal be strong enough?

TIA

I don't think that's strong enough. I think u could try Hyde/cooper for Rodger and Lang or Mathews.

Honesty it would take a lot if I owned Rodgers and had no decent backup option.

U probably have to throw him a QB and maybe ask for Ertz.

Drop tanny for Winston. Post haste. Thank me later.

If you really want to do it up, drop Sharpe for Dak as well. Then you'd have cuzo,Dak, and crab legs to play matchups with. Ie: pick the one who is at home with the best matchup. If they are all on the road and all playing non-extreme defenses, start Winston. The 2nd half of the season will be fun for Winston as his schedule gets much nicer. At that point you could trade cuzo or Dak for some asset (maybe a good tight end to a team that has two good ones and a qb issue).

I'd drop Foster for Detroit Washington as well. Or try to trade Foster for a tight end if his name still matters to folks in your league.

Even better...trade Foster for d'lo Williams and secure rb Steelers for the rest of the way.

You're in a 1-flex 10-teamed league so take liberties, make sure you have good rbs, and go from there. Your starting lineup needs to be as stout as possible and your bench should be good enough to start vs the weaker teams in your league.

It's so hard to trade in 10 nan leagues because every team is pretty stacked.

Cooper and Hyde would be a fair trade, but he might want more. Murray is on a tear right now, maybe you offer him straight up. I fear he might get injured down the road.

It's so hard to trade in 10 nan leagues because every team is pretty stacked.

Cooper and Hyde would be a fair trade, but he might want more. Murray is on a tear right now, maybe you offer him straight up. I fear he might get injured down the road.

Right. Worse than that, in a 10-teamer everyone thinks their team is stacked even when it isn't. Some cats think they are good to go when they are really one or two rolled ankles away from being up a creek at wr or rb.

You can stream or stack/select your way to top 5 qb performances in a 10-teamer. Don't give away your best players when top 5-able qbs are on the free agent list.