Sign in to follow this  
gocolts

Recommend a movie available on NETFLIX instant.

Also...Netflix has different titles in different regions. There is a Chrome Extension called Hola Better Internet that allows you to access websites like Netflix as a different country.

For Example, my woman (36DD) asked me to switch it to Brazil so she can watch Boy Meets World - not currently available on the US Version of Netflix.

It's also nifty for getting around Company or School internet blockades.

That's such bs. American shows aren't available in America but they are in other countries? This is why I hate the way america operates sometimes. Too many politics

That's such bs. American shows aren't available in America but they are in other countries? This is why I hate the way america operates sometimes. Too many politics

It's not politics you ninny. It's that Netflix bought the right to stream a show in one country but not another, probably because the rights cost too much for the American market or another company already owns the rights to stream in the US :doh:

Obummer! :mad:

I don't really have a recommendation but I've been buying rare and unreleased (in the US) DVRs of horror movies on iOffer and I've had a good experience so far. I picked up a completely pristine copy of this 90s Italian horror / period drama called The Arcane Enchanter - only $9, service was very good and the film looks great. Copied from probably a region 2 DVD onto an all region DVD.

I mention it for Gocolts since I see some of the extremely rare / nasty movies you like going for $5-$12 on the site - you may want to check it out. I'm about to order a cache of 5 movies and I'm happy to share any of them if you'll ship them back. I'm more into the foreign horror / thrilled stuff though and less of the gore movies.

I never got you the movies I promised because I moved and had all my swag in a storage unit for 3 months but I have some films you can keep too.

BLUE RUIN

Solid story about revenge. Good violence level. No name actors. Good stuff. Heard about it and enjoyed it so im passing it along

BLUE RUIN

Solid story about revenge. Good violence level. No name actors. Good stuff. Heard about it and enjoyed it so im passing it along

I liked it too. Cold in July had a similar feel, you might enjoy that one too. :thumbsup:

I liked it too. Cold in July had a similar feel, you might enjoy that one too. :thumbsup:

Ill check it out, thanks!

Bug was some weird-ass sh!t :thumbsup:

Bug is awesome. A great example of how to make a flick on a small budget. Pretty sure it was a play first.

the lack of content on Netflix instant has forced me to watch movies I never would have otherwise....

1. Snowpiercer - not bad

2. Don Jon - man when I saw the trailer for this way back before it came out I thought wow that looks like a piece of garbage. It wasn't great but I found myself laughing the entire time.

3. Shooter - with Marky Mark. I dont really care for Marky Mark but this movie had enough action to keep me entertained.

4. Wolf of Wallstreet - just never got around to watching it. Not what I expected at all. i didn't think it was as much of a comedy as it was.

5. 3 Days to Kill - im a costner fan and while this was a typical CIA movie, I enjoyed it.

Assault on Wallstreet was also a good one

They added Californication too for anyone who hasn't seen it. Good show. Better in the first few seasons.

I don't really have a recommendation but I've been buying rare and unreleased (in the US) DVRs of horror movies on iOffer and I've had a good experience so far. I picked up a completely pristine copy of this 90s Italian horror / period drama called The Arcane Enchanter - only $9, service was very good and the film looks great. Copied from probably a region 2 DVD onto an all region DVD.

I mention it for Gocolts since I see some of the extremely rare / nasty movies you like going for $5-$12 on the site - you may want to check it out. I'm about to order a cache of 5 movies and I'm happy to share any of them if you'll ship them back. I'm more into the foreign horror / thrilled stuff though and less of the gore movies.

I never got you the movies I promised because I moved and had all my swag in a storage unit for 3 months but I have some films you can keep too.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: I can definitely send them back. Also, if anything ever happens to me and you do not hear from me for a long period of time, Sux and Bunny should have my number and can call to see what is up. I will make sure to leave them(Son and dad) instructions for this scenario too, so they know what to mail back to you.

I WILL send back anything you want back, no problem. I still have that one you sent me and will NEVER let go of it, unless you ask for it back. :D

Thanks bro.

I think my wife will divorce me if I watch A Serbian Film again so consider it yours. :lol: I actually thought it was a pretty good and well made movie fwiw. :dunno:

I think my wife will divorce me if I watch A Serbian Film again so consider it yours. :lol: I actually thought it was a pretty good and well made movie fwiw. :dunno:

Cool. Thanks bro. I thought it was pretty good too. It shocked the focking hell out of me is one reason. Not many films do that, not the way that one did anyway. I have watched it more then once, and will watch it again. :D

This thread gives me nightmares. I can only imagine what the actual movies would do :D

Is this movie available online anywhere?

I am sure you can get it from a torrent site? Or ask Gary to lend it to you via mail.

I am sure you can get it from a torrent site? Or ask Gary to lend it to you via mail.

Thanks... I will have to check online, would be kind of difficult to explain to the wife about this film...

Bug is awesome. A great example of how to make a flick on a small budget. Pretty sure it was a play first.

That makes a lotta sense, the way it was all pretty much one set

I just looked and it is on youtube right now, FOR FREE!!!!!!

:banana:

Let us know what you think about it. Favorite scene....worse scene(s)......most shocking scene.....shtt like that.

:popcorn:

Let us know what you think about it. Favorite scene....worse scene(s)......most shocking scene.....shtt like that.

:popcorn:

Probably won't get to it for a little bit, but will try to get to it soon...

• Like 1

Did I mention Owning Mahowney?

Philip Seymour Hofman plays the lead role in a true story about a man who embezzeled from the bank he worked at to fund his gambling addiction.

Great movie. Don't like "gambling" movies .... this is about more than that. True story.

Saw 2 from Netflix (not instant):

Calvary starting the awesome Brendan Gleeson. About a priest in Ireland suffering a huge crisis if faith. It was great, 9/10.

Nightcrawler starring Jake Gyllenhall. Highly entertaining trash. 7/10.

Saw 2 from Netflix (not instant):

Calvary starting the awesome Brendan Gleeson. About a priest in Ireland suffering a huge crisis if faith. It was great, 9/10.

Nightcrawler starring Jake Gyllenhall. Highly entertaining trash. 7/10.

Saw, Saw II and Saw III are streaming now. :thumbsup:

Phenomenon wasn't quite how I remember it. Goofy inspirational but it actually made me "feel good" :unsure: Gorgeous scenery.

Daredevil

I have no use for any of the comic book characters, so it took me a while to get around to watching this.

It's great! An added bonus is Deborah Ann Woll. :thumbsup:

O.K., Nightcrawler in streaming on Netflix now.

I think it is excellent.

I liked it.

A Most Wanted Man, British spy thriller, Philip Seymour Hoffman's last leading role.

• Like 1

Wild Tales was sort of like Pulp Fiction in Argentina. It was pretty awesome.