Sign in to follow this  
BLS

Active Shooter Response - A different kind of rant

Thanks BLS for trying to educate. Too many Focktards out their to make a difference, but appreciate the effort.

Holy fock DS. You're still around?

You'll need to come up to Outing this summer. I'm gonna tie the knot.

Holy fock DS. You're still around?

You'll need to come up to Outing this summer. I'm gonna tie the knot.

Make sure the noose slides easily. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I check in. Too much crap for my tastes posted here to keep chiming in. If you tying, let me know, ill try to represent if possible.

I check in. Too much crap for my tastes posted here to keep chiming in. If you tying, let me know, ill try to represent if possible.

You and Northern vike are invited. I'll hit you both offline.

Id like to put my pennis in NVs . Or take it if hes bigger than me. You, I just want to go fishing with some day.

Id like to put my pennis in NVs ######. Or take it if hes bigger than me. You, I just want to go fishing with some day.

We'll troll for Northerns while you fire indiscriminately at NorthernVike with a 22LR.

Or airsoft, but I'd prefer a 22LR or 17HMR.

You truly are an assdart. You offer nothing, bring nothing, and essentially are nothing.

Go ###### your mother.

...and there is no S nor R in ALICE. Yep, is somehow about Shooter Response. I call bullshiit.

... unless you're talking about Alice and looking glass and down the fuckin rabbit hole if you think you're actually going to fend off a AR-15 wielding Nut Job with free coffee and pamphlets.😂

How much do you want to bet that BlS is the guy who hosted the watch your seven-year-old fire an automatic weapon day at the gun range. Remember that one? Where Junior shot his dad's head off right there in front of a trained licensed firearm instructor. Hey who else here is a trained licensed firearm instructor...?

Id like to put my pennis in NVs ######. Or take it if hes bigger than me. You, I just want to go fishing with some day.

:shocking: :nono:

We'll troll for Northerns while you fire indiscriminately at NorthernVike with a 22LR.

Or airsoft, but I'd prefer a 22LR or 17HMR.

:mad:

Do you know when the last time was that a student died in a school fire in the US?

With all the fire drills we've all endured I hope it's been a long time.

Earthquake and tornado drills too. We had em all.

When I worked for the state, they had a yearly fire drill for all the state Buildings at once. Usually took about 2 hours for everyone to get across the street, assembled, and for the floor coordinator nazi guy to make a head count.

My floor guy knew that several of us rendezvoused at the bar next door. They always did it just before lunch on a Friday in the spring, so many of us took a half day and just got drunk.

Not a single child has been killed in a school fire since we started running fire drills.

BLS, can you give us a few tips to talk to our own kids about?

I asked them if their school ever talks to them about how to react to an active shooter and they said no. :wall:

Not a single child has been killed in a school fire since we started running fire drills.

I get it but fires don't run around seeking kids to kill. Be careful using that stat. There are smart people in the audience.

I asked them if their school ever talks to them about how to react to an active shooter and they said no. :wall:

Baracade the door

Let no one in once locked

Stab and throw books at intruder if baracade is broken through

I get it but fires don't run around seeking kids to kill. Be careful using that stat. There are smart people in the audience.

Not to mention the confusion if a killer decides to use a flame thrower.

He teaches people how to shoot guns, what advice could he have for unarmed children facing armed maniacs? Run? Hide? What else is there?

The maniacs and shooters are the people he gives advice to and teaches, not the victims.

Also, I'd want to bust a window and roll if on the first floor. My fight or flight mentality and instincts tell me this yet, for some reason (I assume is so I don't look like the perp fleeing) kids are told to hunker in a freaking corner. I'm perplexed and need to know more of the why not just the here's how.

Not to mention the confusion if a killer decides to use a flame thrower.

And then there are even smarter people in the audience.

He teaches people how to shoot guns, what advice could he have for unarmed children facing armed maniacs? Run? Hide? What else is there?

Where to run/Hide, and how to effectively barricade a door if you’re trapped. Kevlar school uniforms would also help.

If you have twenty kids attacking a shooter, you may be able to stop him in close range. :dunno:

Wasnt this a thread about how many first graders you could take?

Or they think they'll feel better if they go down fighting. :unsure:

Also, I'd want to bust a window and roll if on the first floor. My fight or flight mentality and instincts tell me this yet, for some reason (I assume is so I don't look like the perp fleeing) kids are told to hunker in a freaking corner. I'm perplexed and need to know more of the why not just the here's how.

I believe this thought process is changing. I think now they are saying 'if you can get the fock out, get the fock out'.

Where to run/Hide, and how to effectively barricade a door if youre trapped. Kevlar school uniforms would also help.

What makes him the expert or even amateur on any of those things? Id be asking MmmBeer before anyone else.

BLS is a firearms instructor, not Rambo. His jurisdiction is behind the trigger, not in front of it.

I believe this thought process is changing. I think now they are saying 'if you can get the fock out, get the fock out'.

Not at my kids school. They just went through the freaking drill.

The problem is that the shooter could just be waiting at the door. Pull the fire alarm, wait at the entrance and just start shooting.

What makes him the expert or even amateur on any of those things? Id be asking MmmBeer before anyone else.

BLS is a firearms instructor, not Rambo. His jurisdiction is behind the trigger, not in front of it.

Im guessing survivalist web sites.

Here is another thing. If all schools do the same active shooter drills and the killers are students of these schools don't ya think they know the "drill"?

The problem is that the shooter could just be waiting at the door. Pull the fire alarm, wait at the entrance and just start shooting.

My youngest son says to me...don't be the first out the door if the fire alarm goes off. He's twelve and thinking ahead. :thumbsup:

The maniacs and shooters are the people he gives advice to and teaches, not the victims.

From the OP dumbass ...

So most of you know I'm a firearms instructor. No secret.

I've also been an ALICE instructor for a couple years now. (Active Shooter Response)

Shouldn't the teacher be the first one out the door?

Shouldn't the teacher be the first one out the door?

They're liberal cowards, they'd never do it.

From the OP dumbass ...

I see, however I stand by my post. There’s nothing I can learn from him as far as response to a maniac with a gun running around. If I was the maniac and needed to learn how to kill more people effectively I’d give him a call.

Here let's play a little game. Watch this video and put yourself as the female teacher who is standing up in this video. Go ahead and place a sidearm on her hip. And as you watch try to figure out who the shooter is going to be....

This is why arming teachers is simply ridiculous. **Slightly graffic**

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=67b_1484757462

They're liberal cowards, they'd never do it.

Maybe fat assed insurance salesman could lend a hand.