Sign in to follow this  
nikki2200

Married Geeks: Have you ever cheated on your spouse?

63 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever cheated on your spouse?

• Yes
    • No
    • I've never been married

Is that a camel tongue in the second pic? Nice. Im so fawking jealous it hurts.:)

I thought it was suppressed balls - BTW what are you doing looking at her bagina anyway ???

I noticed his 2007 FF Team SUCKED

I thought it was suppressed balls - BTW what are you doing looking at her bagina anyway ???

I noticed his 2007 FF Team SUCKED

2007? Sucked? When was that?

2007? Sucked? When was that?

That pic was on his 2007 MMFL page and had his roster under it - I know you were mesmerized by her taped back balls to notice his FF Team. :wave:

Rex Grossman :wall:

That pic was on his 2007 MMFL page and had his roster under it - I know you were mesmerized by her taped back balls to notice his FF Team. :wave:

Rex Grossman :wall:

Taped back balls? :overhead:Her?

Taped back balls? :overhead:Her?

YES - NOT Camel Toe er ferget it - if your drunk asss doesn't get the joke maybey I is the stoopid one ... :lol:

still think she had balls

Criminal Minds is a show about an elite FBI team that is called in to to profile/catch particularly mental serial killers/weirdos.

Be afraid jocstrap.... be very afraid.... :D

:lol:

YES - NOT Camel Toe er ferget it - if your drunk asss doesn't get the joke maybey I is the stoopid one ... :lol:

go figure skating much?

It's really not that difficult to remain faithful. You just don't go out looking for it.

it's easy to remain faithful when no other women are interested in you, that's the easy way out.

What about those that don't look for it, but it seems to always find them? :dunno:

it's easy to remain faithful when no other women are interested in you, that's the easy way out.

What about those that don't look for it, but it seems to always find them? :dunno:

What, it finds them, takes their pants down, and focks them?

How much self control do you have?

"Sorry, baby, I wasn't looking for it, but she found me, so what else could I do but fock her?"

:rolleyes:

Amazing how often it just seems to find people after hours in a bar full of drunk wh0res.

Never have never will. Even if the hottest woman on the planet (Kate Upton) came up to me and said "I have a hotel room, nobody will ever know, let's fock" I wouldn't do it. Quite frankly, the hour of fun would be completely overshadowed by the guilt. I have a very high sense of guilt, and it would torment me forever.

Quite frankly, I don't even think my sense of guilt would allow my peemus to function in order to cheat.

Never have never will. Even if the hottest woman on the planet (Kate Upton) came up to me and said "I have a hotel room, nobody will ever know, let's fock" I wouldn't do it. Quite frankly, the hour of fun would be completely overshadowed by the guilt. I have a very high sense of guilt, and it would torment me forever.

Quite frankly, I don't even think my sense of guilt would allow my peemus to function in order to cheat.

Yeah sure it's easy for you because women aren't into you. But what about a strapping stud like ejdr? What's he supposed to do? He's got hot women throwing themselves at him at every turn, all day every day. Poor bastard doesn't have a choice but to cheat. :(

Yeah sure it's easy for you because women aren't into you. But what about a strapping stud like ejdr? What's he supposed to do? He's got hot women throwing themselves at him at every turn, all day every day. Poor bastard doesn't have a choice but to cheat. :(

What happened to his chick with the fake boobs?

What happened to his chick with the fake boobs?

She lasted slightly longer than his kid.

Bullshiot. Standards are standards. You have em or you don't.

Dreamin!

:thumbsup:

I was including foreplay and post coital cuddling.

I think I finally found a man who I know for 100% would never cheat. He is a good man. He doesn't care about stupid bullshiit like spreading his sperm around and bragging about the hot chicks he's banged. He is a good family man. It's made me believe they actually do exist and I'm glad I waited. :D

That's because you're the first chick he's ever banged.

Wait till he gets tired of your act and he'll be moving on to bigger (if that's possible)and better things in no time.

That's because you're the first chick he's ever banged.

Wait till he gets tired of your act and he'll be moving on to bigger (if that's possible)and better things in no time.

:o

he'll be moving on to bigger things in no time.

Is 3 Bills on his Radar ??

I don't condone the sneaking around lying and cheating stuff, but... I think a "hall pass" a couple of times a year would be ok.

Go ahead NV, insert hallway joke here.