Sign in to follow this  
huskyhater75

How does snow/18* weather affect passing game?

Got Goff in right now but tv just showed field in Denver covered with snow and it's supposed to be 21* with wind chill 18*-how much will that affect Ram passing game, or how does it affect any passing game? Wondering if Rivers (my other QB) in Cleveland would be better choice today.

I think the Altitude affects players more than light snow/cold. It certainly doesn't help, probably caps Goff's ceiling but I'd still play him over Rivers on the road in an Eastern Time Zone game.

I think the Altitude affects players more than light snow/cold. It certainly doesn't help, probably caps Goff's ceiling but I'd still play him over Rivers on the road in an Eastern Time Zone game.

Kinda what I was thinking too (Cle defense averaging 3 TO's a game) plus the receivers know where they're going on that slick field, the DBs are slipping around trying to stay up with them. Good luck today!

Denver WRs are in same situation as Ram WRs are-they know what they're doing, the DB has to react. I've seen offenses struggle in snow and others do okay. I think Goff has played in some bad weather when he was at WSU-Pullman can get cold at times. Keenum has thrown 5 TDs in 5 games and the Rams have a pretty tough defense. Maybe other options than Sanders/Thomas?

it depends on the type of snow, and wind. dry snow= can help the offense; wet/slush will help defenses (more sloppy) and likely hinder the passing game.

I think this game is going to be heavy on the run and rams do not lose much of a beat passing. game flow and lead will be more impactful than weather imo. i would be a confident lindsey own, and speculative about freeman (blowout or not).

it depends on the type of snow, and wind. dry snow= can help the offense; wet/slush will help defenses (more sloppy) and likely hinder the passing game.

I think this game is going to be heavy on the run and rams do not lose much of a beat passing. game flow and lead will be more impactful than weather imo. i would be a confident lindsey own, and speculative about freeman (blowout or not).

HAHA it doesn't matter, whichever QB I've picked between Rivers and Goff this year has been wrong with exception of week one. All those good years are coming back on me (karma), I'm snake bit this year. Good luck to you.

This might be the kind of game to play ROYCE FREEMAN.

HAHA it doesn't matter, whichever QB I've picked between Rivers and Goff this year has been wrong with exception of week one. All those good years are coming back on me (karma), I'm snake bit this year. Good luck to you.

As George Foreman said about his fight with Ali-"you've heard about the rope a dope, well you're talking to the dope"...…...ALL of my QBs (Rivers, POS Goff, Mayfield) sucked today, I'm thinking of trading one (maybe 2) of'em for Eli-at least I'd know what I'd be in for every week! POS Goff looks like he peaked week 4 and LAR will be run-dependent from here on out.