Sign in to follow this  
Tough But Fair: Coach K Suspends Grayson Allen For Rest Of Tourney...

https://thekicker.com/tough-but-fair-coach-k-suspends-grayson-allen-for-rest-of-tourney/

Moments after Duke was eliminated from the NCAA Tournament, head coach Mike Krzyzewski announced that he was suspending guard Grayson Allen for the rest of the tournament.

Graysons behavior a couple months ago runs counter to the behavior I expect from men of Duke, Coach K explained. So, now that we know we wont be winning the National Championship, Ive decided that Grayson will not be allowed to participate in our quest to win a national championship.

Allen, who was previously suspended for one game following a series of tripping incidents, said that he accepted his coachs decision.

Coach knows whats best, Allen told reporters. Specifically, he knows whats best for our chances of winning a National Championship. But he also knows best for teaching us lessons that in no way actually impact our chances of winning a National Championship.

Coach K also added that if Allen returns next season, any additional tripping incidents will result in a lifelong ban from playing for Duke after his senior year.

Saw that posted on FB...very funny.

Allen wasn't the most hateable Dookie yesterday though.

Kennard fouled out about 5 times and kept getting calls his way, it was embarrassing. He charged twice and reached in a few times... It ruined my bracket, but i was rooting for them to lose