Sign in to follow this  
Kent

Blount Rollin?

He's very familiar with the Pats offense and their organization. He's a talented back who will fall in line given the right situation.

He also did very well his first week back in N.E.

Now will he get a bunch of carries this week? My Belid!ckhead meter indicates probably not. :nono:

He's very familiar with the Pats offense and their organization. He's a talented back who will fall in line given the right situation.

He also did very well his first week back in N.E.

Now will he get a bunch of carries this week? My Belid!ckhead meter indicates probably not. :nono:

Belicheckyourself may just run a ton to keep GB offense off the field.

I expect Jonas Gray to get back into the mix this week. Assuming he hasn't further shot himself in the foot at least

I expect Jonas Gray to get back into the mix this week. Assuming he hasn't further shot himself in the foot at least

Expectation Based on what?

Not to be a D, but why do people still ask this question with Bill Belichick at the helm?

You're never going to know. It's always going to be a RBBC.

Watch Gray be The Man this week. Why? Because people think Blount.is smokin'.

This is a question that has plagued us for years. Gray was a beast two weeks and then got benched. I think he served his time and may be even more determined this week because of that humiliation.mimwould not assume to know the answer to this question but I hope it is Gray because my opponent is playing Blount.

Blount is likely the guy til the first fumble, missed assignment or short yardage carry where he yields ground. Then the RBBC as always.