Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Anti-Trump FBI Agent at center of Clinton Email & Russian Collusion Scandals

Bill Clinton was paid $500k directly from Russia.

Russians and Russian affiliates funneled tens of millions to the Clinton Foundation.

Explain again why NOW it matters if someone has had prior business deals with Russia, because it sure as ###### never mattered before Trump ran for President.

Bill was paid by Sberbank. And it's true that Russian oligarch money flowed through the Foundation, including some people that Trump has done business with.

And I will say that, as opposed to the emails, if you have a point about DOJ fairness in treatment, it might be in this because personally I think maybe an investigation - a further one, because supposedly they did look into it - may have been merited. But the difference is that Trump fired the FBI director rather than let him do his work. That triggered the Special Prosecutor. It was an astoundingly dumb move.

it is ?

Yes it is. Trump has financial connections with Russian oligarchy/mob dating back to the 90s. Part of the claim, or one claim, is that they own some of his debt, or do such a huge portion of his real estate business in the US, or that the promise of Trump Tower in Moscow, is part of the influence over him. Note, that is the claim.

Yes it is. Trump has financial connections with Russian oligarchy/mob dating back to the 90s. Part of the claim, or one claim, is that they own some of his debt, or do such a huge portion of his real estate business in the US, or that the promise of Trump Tower in Moscow, is part of the influence over him. Note, that is the claim.

what's that have to do with election and collusion to steal it from Hillary?

Nothing. But it's cool when the police are used against political opponents. Soft Nazi-ism.

Why do the "claims" keep evolving? It's almost like it's political.

This particular claim about financial influence has been in the public knowledge since 2015. It was part of the argument against him getting the GOP nomination. Hence Fusion was first hired by WFB/Singer/Rubio in 2015 and some of the research from that ended up in the dossier.

The financial influence over Trump would mean influence over policy in the campaign and after he became president. That's one theory of how the collusion would have taken place.

Nothing. But it's cool when the police are used against political opponents. Soft Nazi-ism.

Well if you have a concern about Naziism it would be best to stay away from Nationalism.

Well if you have a concern about Naziism it would be best to stay away from Nationalism.

What's wrong with nationalism? What the hell is happening to you people?

What's wrong with nationalism? What the hell is happening to you people?

Nationalism is not conservatism, and it's not the same as patriotism.

Can you think of a nationalist government elsewhere or in history? - eta - I'm just asking you for a comp.

Nationalism is not conservatism, and it's not the same as patriotism.

Can you think of a nationalist government elsewhere or in history? - eta - I'm just asking you for a comp.

Nationalism - patrotic feeling, principles or efforts. Just because your crew hi jacked it and equate it with the Nazis doesn't mean I'm playing along. I love my country and think it is superior to others. Sorry you dont, to each its own.

Nationalism - patrotic feeling, principles or efforts. Just because your crew hi jacked it and equate it with the Nazis doesn't mean I'm playing along. I love my country and think it is superior to others. Sorry you dont, to each its own.

Uh, I was not the one who brought up nazis.

Uh, I was not the one who brought up nazis.

You're the one who equated nationalism with nazism though. A weak attempt at saying that it's the only form of. Nationism, or that nationilsm leads to A Nazi like state.

This particular claim about financial influence has been in the public knowledge since 2015. It was part of the argument against him getting the GOP nomination. Hence Fusion was first hired by the GOP (WFB/Singer/Rubio) in 2015 and some of the research from that ended up in the dossier.

Fusion was NOT hired by the GOP. They were hired by opponents to Trump's candidacy. The GOP is an organization. Someone being a member of the GOP does not equate to the GOP.

Fusion was NOT hired by the GOP. They were hired by opponents to Trump's candidacy. The GOP is an organization. Someone being a member of the GOP does not equate to the GOP.

I agree, good point. That's why I put it in parentheses to clarify. But I agree, I will edit it if that helps. Thanks.

You're the one who equated nationalism with nazism though. A weak attempt at saying that it's the only form of. Nationism, or that nationilsm leads to A Nazi like state.

I really don't want to get into that discussion, but I don't see the point in raising it in the first place. IMO our law enforcement officers are not Nazis. If people want to talk Nazi ideology nationalism is unavoidable. But I really don't want to get into that.

It's the same link that was posted, and it has a sublink to the original report. - eta - I did source it, that's why I said "same source" to the linked post I was responding to.

I don't think arguing that a subpoena to DB signifies nothing about what Mueller has found is a good argument.

It's certainly not worse than implying that issuing a subpoena means that they have found something to controvert that quote from Trump!

It's certainly not worse than implying that issuing a subpoena means that they have found something to controvert that quote from Trump!

Ok I don't think the Special Prosecutor is subpoenaing DB records for no reason. In fact I think that's absurd. - Now you do think that's possible. I have no idea what you're basing that on. I know what I'm basing it on - DB's past history with Russian oligarch/mafia money laundering, Trump's past association with DB, and Sater's comments about financing for Trump Tower Moscow.

Ok I don't think the Special Prosecutor is subpoenaing DB records for no reason. In fact I think that's absurd. - Now you do think that's possible. I have no idea what you're basing that on. I know what I'm basing it on - DB's past history with Russian oligarch/mafia money laundering, Trump's past association with DB, and Sater's comments about financing for Trump Tower Moscow.

So you think the same crew that used the Pee pee dossier to get a Fisa warrant, the most difficult (until obama) warrant to obtain is on the up and up? Open your eyes man.

Ok I don't think the Special Prosecutor is subpoenaing DB records for no reason. In fact I think that's absurd. - Now you do think that's possible.

No, you're totally mischaracterizing what I wrote - again (and just like a leftist). I said that there is a reason - and it's hardly unprecedented. It's a witchhunt. It's focking obvious.

I have no idea what you're basing that on.

You're basing it on your imagination.

I know what I'm basing it on - DB's past history with Russian oligarch/mafia money laundering, Trump's past association with DB, and Sater's comments about financing for Trump Tower Moscow.

Nonsense. Total nonsense.

So you think the same crew that used the Pee pee dossier to get a Fisa warrant, the most difficult (until obama) warrant to obtain is on the up and up? Open your eyes man.

Ok let's just look at the bolded. This is one link that people often use to discuss obtaining the warrant.

If you have another, I'm happy to look at it.

This is what it says:

On 15 October, the US secret intelligence court issued a warrant to investigate two Russian banks. ...

Lawyers from the National Security Division in the Department of Justice then drew up an application. They took it to the secret US court that deals with intelligence, the Fisa court, named after the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act. They wanted permission to intercept the electronic records from two Russian banks.

Their first application, in June, was rejected outright by the judge. They returned with a more narrowly drawn order in July and were rejected again. Finally, before a new judge, the order was granted, on 15 October, three weeks before election day. ...

Neither Mr Trump nor his associates are named in the Fisa order, which would only cover foreign citizens or foreign entities - in this case the Russian banks. But ultimately, the investigation is looking for transfers of money from Russia to the United States, each one, if proved, a felony offence.

How would the dossier be used to justify a warrant on two Russian banks?

Ok let's just look at the bolded. This is one link that people often use to discuss obtaining the warrant.

If you have another, I'm happy to look at it.

This is what it says:

How would the dossier be used to justify a warrant on two Russian banks?

Whooosh . I'm not saying they did. I am saying that they fabricated information to obtain a warrant once, why wouldn't they do it again? And again. And again. Until they get something?

Whooosh . I'm not saying they did. I am saying that they fabricated information to obtain a warrant once, why wouldn't they do it again? And again. And again. Until they get something?

Ok that's more reasonable at least. You think there were additional warrants? Maybe. I think it just came out that there 15 warrants behind the Manafort investigation, though I think those were not Fisa for the most part.

Ok that's more reasonable at least. You think there were additional warrants? Maybe. I think it just came out that there 15 warrants behind the Manafort investigation, though I think those were not Fisa for the most part.

They presented the pee pee dossier to a Fisa court to obtain a warrant. Credibility shot.

They presented the pee pee dossier to a Fisa court to obtain a warrant. Credibility shot.

Ok you have to back up. I posted the BBC link to point to the fact that the Fisa warrants that everyone talks about were on two Russian banks.

I am all right with you saying hey maybe there are more warrants, even Fisa ones, which we don't know about (because who knows...), and maybe those are tied to the dossier (or even must be), but the ones that we do know about were specifically about Russian financial transactions, so if you think those two warrants from the summer were specifically tied to the dossier I'd really like to know how that figures since the dossier is not about Russian financial transactions, it's about Trump and his team allegedly coordinating about sanctions.

Ok you have to back up. I posted the BBC link to point to the fact that the Fisa warrants that everyone talks about were on two Russian banks.

I am all right with you saying hey maybe there are more warrants even Fisa ones, which we don't know about (because who knows...) but the ones that we do know about were specifically about Russian financial transactions, so if you think those two warrants from the summer were specifically tied to the dossier I'd really like to know how that figures since the dossier is not about Russian financial transactions, it's about Trump and his team coordinating about sanctions.

I'm saying they have a pattern of behavior of obtaining warrants based on BS.

Last April, the CIA director was shown intelligence that worried him. It was - allegedly - a tape recording of a conversation about money from the Kremlin going into the US presidential campaign.

- BBC.

- That, not the dossier, was the basis of at least one of the warrants, according to that report at least, which went to two banks.

- Now, lo & behold, Mueller has sent a subpoena to DB.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/11/wife-demoted-doj-official-worked-for-firm-behind-anti-trump-dossier.html

So remember the demoted guy at DOJ, Ohr? Turns out his wife was paid by Fusion GPS in 2016. For what remains to be seen.

Is it possible this was a laundered kickback for the DOJ to act against Trump? Is this why Fusion GPS wanted to conceal it's bank records? Are there more monies to other DOJ/FBI officials?

• Like 1

FBI McCabe set to testify in closed door session with HIC. He'll be asked how Strzok was so involved with the Hillary Email investigation and changing the wording of the Comey memo. Also, how was this clearly partisan guy allowed to interview Flynn, Huma Abedin and Sheryl Mills (all three who've been proven to have lied) yet only Flynn was charged. Additionally did Strzok use the Dossier to apply for FISA warrants on Trump Campaign.

Maybe they'll want to know why immunity deals were cut and not one charge was filed. The people who got those deals weren't required to cooperate either.

Oh and they might want him to explain his wife accepting $700,000 from Hillary pal Terry McCaulif.

• Like 1

Lisa Page may have had a hand in approving the FISA Warrants to surveil the Trump campaign. She's the lady who was exchanging anti trump texts with the other guy while they were having an affair and both were on the special counsel team.

One of the most notable messages, from Aug. 15, 2016, came from Strzok.

"I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andys office that theres no way [Trump] gets elected but Im afraid we cant take that risk," said Strzok, possibly referring to then-Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe. "Its like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before youre 40."

"I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andys office that theres no way [Trump] gets elected but Im afraid we cant take that risk," said Strzok, possibly referring to then-Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe. "Its like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before youre 40."

They don't care. Amazing that they are good with the police attempting to get a person elected, and after that failed, attempt a soft coup. They flip about about Charlottesville, and shrug their shoulders at a pipe bomber in NYC.

That text is troubling because unlike the others it suggests action of some kind. But the only reason you know about it is because Mueller himself fired him and that led to the IG review.

By the way out of curiosity what was happening on August 15, 2016?

They don't care. Amazing that they are good with the police attempting to get a person elected, and after that failed, attempt a soft coup. They flip about about Charlottesville, and shrug their shoulders at a pipe bomber in NYC.

What do you think of the texts where Strzok said he supported Kasich, and criticized Holder?

What do you think of the texts where Strzok said he supported Kasich, and criticized Holder?

Well, he's a douche, so the Kasich thing doesn't surprise me. Kasich is a wimp and establishment as they come. I didn't see the one about the terrible Eric Holder.

Well, he's a douche, so the Kasich thing doesn't surprise me. Kasich is a wimp and establishment as they come. I didn't see the one about the terrible Eric Holder.

Kasich is a Republican. Just a reminder that the only text where Strzok actually says he supports a candidate it was a Republican.

Yes he said the sight of Holder speaking on tv essentially sickened him.

Kasich is a Republican. Just a reminder that the only text where Strzok actually says he supports a candidate it was a Republican.

Well, anyone in law enforcement who thinks enforcing the law is a good thing would be sickened by Holder. Broken clock/Twice a day. And let's stop acting like Trump was/is a republican. He's a Trump. The republican establishment hates him just as much.

Well, anyone in law enforcement who thinks enforcing the law is a good thing would be sickened by Holder. Broken clock/Twice a day. And let's stop acting like Trump was/is a republican. He's a Trump. The republican establishment hates him just as much.

Yeah it would be nice if the Republicans supporting him figured that out.

All of that is meaningless deflection. All that matters is Strzok's political positions on Trump, and he stupidly chose to air them, very likely because he was emboldened to, having nearly certainly been put in the position he held under Mueller because of them, and not because he was a disciplined political agnostic.