Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Port authority explosion?

Suicide bomber in custody

Thankfully, it wasnt worse.

I just cannot grasp the mindset necessary to pull this sorta sh!t.

Suicide bomber in custody

Sadly the assh0le couldn't even kill himself correctly

The 27-year-old suspect, Akayed Ullah, was badly injured in the arm and torso from the explosion that went off in his arms, sources said. He is alert and conscious and was taken to a hospital, sources said. The suspect, originally from Bangladesh, has been in the United States for seven years and has an address in Brooklyn, sources said

Ya don't say?

NRA MAGA tea party christian again ?

Not this time, but somebody should start screaming about passing some Common Sense Laws regarding Pipe Bombs

• Like 1

On a day such as this I think some positive feedback is in order to help quell the tension. If you happen across a mooslim today, a sincere thank you for not blowing himself up could go a long way.

Glad we now have a president that doesn't downplay terrorism and equate it to a lightening strike.

Glad we now have a president that doesn't downplay terrorism and equate it to a lightening strike.

All i know is my trips to the symphony suck ever since Obummer declared war on workplace violins.

All i know is my trips to the symphony suck ever since Obummer declared war on workplace violins.

Babble. What?

When are the libs gonna be saying the terrorist was "just a misguided individual whose actions are a result of conservatives not being accepting enough of all kinds of humans", then ask for leniency.

Not sure if anyone else here follows the Q posts on 4chan/8chan. The Reddit thread cbts also breaks his posts down and analyzes the bread crumbs.

Yesterday he dropped this:

https://i.redditmedia.com/ZLew47PqyALNH2RCrWkIQU_ocCiVyR53ohcwTgkxwi0.jpg?w=545&s=35f1ddfdf4020304f529a5345d914d98

Said to watch for false flags. Fireworks. Schiff is leaker, traitor, paid off.

He speaks in code a lot, started the post with "Blunt & Direct Time", BDT, Bangladesh currency is BanglaDeshi Taka, BDT. Suspect in today's attack was from Bangladesh.

/tinfoilhat

Not sure if anyone else here follows the Q posts on 4chan/8chan. The Reddit thread cbts also breaks his posts down and analyzes the bread crumbs.

Yesterday he dropped this:

https://i.redditmedia.com/ZLew47PqyALNH2RCrWkIQU_ocCiVyR53ohcwTgkxwi0.jpg?w=545&s=35f1ddfdf4020304f529a5345d914d98

Said to watch for false flags. Fireworks. Schiff is leaker, traitor, paid off.

He speaks in code a lot, started the post with "Blunt & Direct Time", BDT, Bangladesh currency is BanglaDeshi Taka, BDT. Suspect in today's attack was from Bangladesh.

/tinfoilhat

Jesus..I have no idea what you just said. Glad I don't read 4 chan or whatever its called

Going to the city tomorrow night. Springsteen on Broadway. Think I'll drive.

Going to the city tomorrow night. Springsteen on Broadway. Think I'll drive.

he's one of them, you'll be safe

he's one of them, you'll be safe

Form what I hear he lays off the politics in this show.

So our latest Islamic terrorist immigrated here via chain migration.

What time

Show starts at 8. Can't leave house till 6. Will be cutting it close. Probably park uptown a bit or it it's warm out near the west side highway.

Ah. Was going to suggest a beer.

:cheers:

Yeah, someday. Gotta do the kids hand off.

Minor injuries to 5 people? Don’t get me wrong, I want no one to get hurt but can’t these guys think of something better to kill at least 10 people or so? Rookie stuff here.

Minor injuries to 5 people? Dont get me wrong, I want no one to get hurt but cant these guys think of something better to kill at least 10 people or so? Rookie stuff here.

The source I read said it malfunctioned, it wasn't suppose to blow up while he had it

We stop so many of these things from happening. Dumb luck this time. We can increase our odds if we decrease immigration.

We stop so many of these things from happening. Dumb luck this time. We can increase our odds if we decrease immigration.

the war on terrorism is as tight as it has ever been.