Sign in to follow this  
jocstrap

What critters, snakes, spiders, bugs, etc

I'm thinking 2 spiders - black widow and brown recluse

any frogs/toads? or is that in other coutries with jungles

centipeeds or milipeeds?

Snakes - cotton mouth/copperhead/water moccasin (are those all the same anyway?) - rattlesnake

caterpillars - an asp in Texas or something

anything flying - I'm not talking an allergic reaction to a bee or wasp sting either

the scorpion? a most enjoyable topic when Jerryskids was giving us a play by play after his sting

what else is there?

and if I mispelled half of the things above - sorry

centipeeds or milipeeds?

Snakes - cotton mouth/copperhead/water moccasin (are those all the same anyway?) - rattlesnake

anything flying - I'm not talking an allergic reaction to a bee or wasp sting either

the scorpion? a most enjoyable topic when Jerryskids was giving us a play by play after his sting

what else is there?

Off the top of my head: coral snakes, Gila monsters, poison dart frogs (in HI), a bunch of stuff in the water (box jellyfish, man-o-war, angelfish, stonefish, ?seasnakes). Don't know if centipedes are poisonous per se, but their bites hurt a lot. Ants and bees/etc. do have poison in their stinging apparatus I think. And Copperhead and Cottonmouth (water mocassin) are different snakes. A couple of scorpions.

so chicks

and then others that aren't human

Jellyfish - hate those fockers, forgot about them

centipeeds or milipeeds?

what else is there?

The Philadelphia Puddle AIDS bug? :dunno:

That girl? :dunno:

[imagine "Poison" by Bell Biv DeVoe embedded here]

Just got bit the other night for the third fawking time this year by a black widow ###### from a family that has infested my shed and I can't get rid of them. They won't kill you but they hurt like hell when they bite and leave a nasty mark that is hard and looks like a steroid users pimple. I've taken four epsom salt baths this year as directed by Louisiana Poison Control. Epsom Salt works but I also down a few tequila shots that help as well whilst in the bath. I don't know how, but it does work. We also have this sh!t they sell at mom and pop pharmacy stores here called ST37. That sh!it works better than anything I have ever used for bug bites. It's a miracle drug. If your kid bangs their head and ends up with a huge egg on their forehead, a simple application of ST37 works. Look it up.

Brown recluse are everywhere here. I got bit when I was twelve whilst sleeping in my bed. Got bit on my right under forearm. Never felt it but the damage it did is still there. You'd think I'd be scared of them by now but I let the harmless ones live.

Snakes are the ultimate bad asses. If you get bit by a water mocisan, ezpect pain. Severe pain. Friend of mine reached under his lawnmower in his shed at the beginning of summer and was bitten multiple times on his hand by three of the babies. Spent six weeks in the hospital and came close to losing his hand past the wrist. . He hasn't reached under anything, including his wifes skirt since.

Just got bit the other night for the third fawking time this year by a black widow ###### from a family that has infested my shed and I can't get rid of them. They won't kill you but they hurt like hell when they bite and leave a nasty mark that is hard and looks like a steroid users pimple. I've taken four epsom salt baths this year as directed by Louisiana Poison Control. Epsom Salt works but I also down a few tequila shots that help as well whilst in the bath. I don't know how, but it does work. We also have this sh!t they sell at mom and pop pharmacy stores here called ST37. That sh!it works better than anything I have ever used for bug bites. It's a miracle drug. If your kid bangs their head and ends up with a huge egg on their forehead, a simple application of ST37 works. Look it up.

Brown recluse are everywhere here. I got bit when I was twelve whilst sleeping in my bed. Got bit on my right under forearm. Never felt it but the damage it did is still there. You'd think I'd be scared of them by now but I let the harmless ones live.

Snakes are the ultimate bad asses. If you get bit by a water mocisan, ezpect pain. Severe pain. Friend of mine reached under his lawnmower in his shed at the beginning of summer and was bitten multiple times on his hand by three of the babies. Spent six weeks in the hospital and came close to losing his hand past the wrist. . He hasn't reached under anything, including his wifes skirt since.

Where the F do you live, the Amazon?

I think Daddy Long Legs are poisonous, but their fangs are too far back in their mouths to deliver the poison. :unsure:

I'd rather imaginge Warrant with Bobbie Brown :wub:

Bobby Brown wasn't in Bell Biv Devoe, he was in New Editon with Bel Biv Devoe

One that most people don't know about: the Platypus.

They create venom that deliver it through "spurs" on the hind limbs. Not lethal to humans but supposed to be wicked painful.

Strange.

Water moccasins and copperheads are over the place around here - both can kill you. And for some strange reason - mosquitos have become killers too. Over the past few years several have died from West Nile virus.

Bobby Brown wasn't in Bell Biv Devoe, he was in New Editon with Bel Biv Devoe

Congrats on that. I spelled it Bobbie, not Bobby, dipshit.

I fish a lot in some backwater parts of Florida. I've seen thousands of giant gators, but I have no fear of them. The only thing that freaks me out are water moccasans. I once heard about a local dude who was bit on the hand, got to the hospital in 30 minutes, but still had to have some fingers amputated.

Sometimes when fishing you'll see them swimming in the lake and occasionally they'll swim to the boat. I've spent tournaments fishing with one eye at the back of the boat after losing sight of one that swam too close. I've never had one actually get in, but it seems pausible.

This is true. Very poisonous!

This is an urban legend - daddy long-legs don't have venom and the mandibles that look like fangs are really grasping claws. hth

Congrats on that. I spelled it Bobbie, not Bobby, dipshit.

Cool it now. :nono:

One that most people don't know about: the Platypus.

They create venom that deliver it through "spurs" on the hind limbs. Not lethal to humans but supposed to be wicked painful.

Strange.

Where do you find these in the US?

Water moccasins and copperheads are over the place around here - both can kill you. And for some strange reason - mosquitos have become killers too. Over the past few years several have died from West Nile virus.

Malaria, dengue, yellow fever - mosquitoes are killers everywhere, but not poisonous.

Newbie profile pics? :dunno:

:pilingon:

Sorry, they actually aren't in the US although I could've sworn they are. I'm pretty sure there's some kind of amphibious mammal with a venemous stinger in the US but I can't remember what it was. I watch a lot of the Nature Channel and animal planet.