Sign in to follow this  
edjr

2015 US OPEN - Geek Draft

I'll also be off the air for a few hours in about a half hour or so. I'll at least try to make my 2nd round pick so we can keep it moving anyway and I'll be back on later tonight.

What's the update? If he's only available to cry - give him money back and let's move on.

Ouch Jesus Christ youre talking about crying, what's the rush that everyone is crying about speed of picks?

Ouch Jesus Christ youre talking about crying, what's the rush that everyone is crying about speed of picks?

It's not easy to get 8 people together for an on-line draft. When you have a general agreement and plan to start a draft at a certain time - you expect all 8 to show up... When 7 do and then 1 doesn't - it falls apart... But like I said - he emailed, he did everything he could really do. I think ed handled it in a pretty good way. I would not be upset if It had been me and I got moved to the back to keep it all moving.

For the record - I guess we are in adjournment until 2morow? :unsure:

It's not easy to get 8 people together for an on-line draft. When you have a general agreement and plan to start a draft at a certain time - you expect all 8 to show up... When 7 do and then 1 doesn't - it falls apart... But like I said - he emailed, he did everything he could really do. I think ed handled it in a pretty good way. I would not be upset if It had been me and I got moved to the back to keep it all moving.

I don't buy that garbage for a minute, sorry. I'm always reliable and like I said asked for confirmation if we were still set to begin today and got no answer last night. Checked in this morning and still no posts in this thread since June 10th. By the time I checked in, it was 2 hours since draft started. That's hardly a long time to wait. And it was less since I was actually on the clock. 5 hours maybe I could see.. also hard to check in the morning with work and such.

Anyway it's all good. We can carry on with CBF waxing poetic about former dynasty league titles and nothing lately :P

For the record - I guess we are in adjournment until 2morow? :unsure:

Nah thats BS about Ed not being back til tomokrow cuz hes golfing. This is edjr...his lfe is the GC. He cant take a bathroom break or check his phone? Among his friends hes prob known for dissapearing for hrs to go on "some mystery forum hes always talking about."

:thumbsdown: interesting

LOL "we cant wait, your bumped to last pick!" an hour later "Ok guys see ya tomorrow!"

LOL "we cant wait, your bumped to last pick!" an hour later "Ok guys see ya tomorrow!"

Neither of you nancies could handle the DNDL.

Neither of you nancies could handle the DNDL.

if i know what im walking into, i could handle your "league". I get it, assbaggery all around. edjr threatens to quit, you guys fake hem and haw over whether the league is defunct or not and you talk plenty of trash. only to do it again the next season. good shit good shit.

i simply didn't expect this group to be quite so impatient for a golf draft. but im currently winning so its all good. at least until they all make their second picks :P

Nah thats BS about Ed not being back til tomokrow cuz hes golfing. This is edjr...his lfe is the GC. He cant take a bathroom break or check his phone? Among his friends hes prob known for dissapearing for hrs to go on "some mystery forum hes always talking about."

I don't post unless I am at work. You must be new 'round here. NEVER post from my phone, ever.

CRUZER on the clock.

I won't be here for the next few hours (wake), but I will send my pick to WW

2.04 per eds list

Sergio Garcia

I'm back for the day

I hate my team, I hate my draft spot - and my selection mojo is just not right........ I declare a misdeal - lets' re-pick. :)

I hate my team, I hate my draft spot - and my selection mojo is just not right........ I declare a misdeal - lets' re-pick. :)

you could quit? I'll burn your $20 and send you the video

I am running out for lunch, cbfockface not even logged onto the site, so I should be good for 20-30 mins. Ed, your box is full, wouldn't accept my message.

you could quit? I'll burn your $20 and send you the video

At this rate - it won't be released until the summer of 2016.

At this rate - it won't be released until the summer of 2016.

:fy:

:D

Really movIng. Good thing you guys couldn't wait for me. :D

Really movIng. Good thing you guys couldn't wait for me. :D

:(

Based on the pace of this - I'm looking at a kid who's currently a Sophomore in high school for my next pick.

I am running out for lunch, cbfockface not even logged onto the site, so I should be good for 20-30 mins. Ed, your box is full, wouldn't accept my message.

try and stick something in my box now

Should be lots of sleepers in the 5th-6th rounds, considering we'll all be able to pick guys who made the cut by then :thumbsup:

I was really wanting to take Day.. What's the status on him - is he fully healthy and ready to go? He may have something seriously wrong with him if he's getting those kinds of dizzy spells.

3.04 Adam Scott

I don't really know what to expect from him but in all honesty I don't really know what to expect from anyone on this course. Too talented to let drop anymore. Plus, he's easy on the eyes :wub:

Koepka

Why did the Masters draft go so much smoother then this one?

2 more people?

we may have to institute a time clock tomorrow.

2 more people?

we may have to institute a time clock tomorrow.

It's possible. We've been at this for over 24 hours and aren't even half done