Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Eagles at Giants: In-Game Discussion

I disagree. Smallwood has been more productive. Clement shouldn't be a starter at all.

Sometimes guys are productive because they are used in certain situations. I dont see a workhorse role being the fit for Smallwood. 50/50 would have been a lot better id think.

Hey, is the Bears 2015 first round pick, #7 overall, WR Kevin White still in the NFL?

I just hope Eli keeps getting the ball to Barkley and gets him a TD or two

me too. I want to bury my brother before the week even starts. He is first. Im 4th.

Playing Wentz/Jeffrey/Clement in one pay league. Wentz/Jeffrey/Barkley in the other (both PPR). Love it when my weekend is over after Thursday night.

me too. I want to bury my brother before the week even starts. He is first. Im 4

31-6 and you are hoping a rb goes off. Huh

How does Eli Manning still have a job. He has to be the worst starting QB in the league.

Bortles and CJ would like to play

Pedersen and wentz hate agholor....not a single intentional target...1 catch on a ball not indented for him...another on a broken play....both nice plays but not a single throw set up for him.....he belongs in the slot ...yet they insist on using him there minimally

How does Eli Manning still have a job. He has to be the worst starting QB in the league.

He and the Giants are living on his past. He can't make the throws anymore. They would be better off trading for teddy or even for Lamar Jackson and then drafting a qb
  • Like 1

He did catch like 20 passes a few weeks ago. Considering Eli cant make a throw 5 years downfield, 15 catches is a possibility.

ETA: TD LoL. That didnt take long to blow up in your face.

that rb is their only hope unless obj wants to run shallow hitch routes where Manning throws hospital balls up

Keep feeding Barkley. Hes the giants best player. Eli sucks and Odell is a drama queen.

You know when I said Barkley could score me 50? I apparently undersold his ability. God I love him

There goes that terrible draft pick once again

Well, if the giants owner wanted to have a good fantasy pick on his team, good job. If he wants to win. Terrible job.

You know when I said Barkley could score me 50? I apparently undersold his ability. God I love him

Only thing that sucks is the guy in playing against has Wentz. But Barkley is doing a dam fine job and I hope they keep feeding him

Only thing that sucks is the guy in playing against has Wentz. But Barkley is doing a dam fine job and I hope they keep feeding him

Yep. Let the giants keep feeding him.

Well, if the giants owner wanted to have a good fantasy pick on his team, good job. If he wants to win. Terrible job.

Giants Ownership is very good at looking at the Big Picture, four Superbowl Titles, How many do the Bears have again?

Giants Ownership is very good at looking at the Big Picture, four Superbowl Titles, How many do the Bears have again?

Who cares what the Bears have? The giants are on a road to be bad for a long time. Oh, but they have a good RB to show for it. Good job.

I personally liked the Barkley pick this year. They have a legit top 3 RB now. All they need to do is get rid of Eli and get some dam defense.

I personally liked the Barkley pick this year. They have a legit top 3 RB now. All they need to do is get rid of Eli and get some dam defense.

yeah, who needs a QB anyway? they did win with eli a couple times so that may be the answer.

Who cares what the Bears have? The giants are on a road to be bad for a long time. Oh, but they have a good RB to show for it. Good job.

They'll still wind up winning another ring before the Bears...

It will happen, Eli has one more year left on his contract. With Barkley, OBJ, Shepard and Engram they have some nice pieces to build with.

They'll still wind up winning another ring before the Bears...

You keep dreaming. You and your HOF QB keep up the faith. At least you have a running back that is helping the giants to a 1-5 start this year. Nice!! Or is barkley going to lead them back in this game. I mean, RBs can do that can't they?

Dont need to dream, 4 Superbowls to 1, The Bears haven't been relevant in 30 years...

Dont need to dream, 4 Superbowls to 1, The Bears haven't been relevant in 30 years...

Oh. Someone who lives in the past.... I get it. Go celebrate. Why even watch this team now because you can have past win parties every day.

It will happen, Eli has one more year left on his contract. With Barkley, OBJ, Shepard and Engram they have some nice pieces to build with.

I think they will be looking to draft a QB this coming draft. Hell the way they are playing they should have a high pick

Hang in there, maybe one day you'll understand what its like...

Forgot to tell you guys I was facing Saquon so you could brace for a career game. 15+ years playing FF It feels like I can count on one hand the times Ive faced a guy who didnt have his career best game against me. Id love to just face a guys average 23 point game for a change.

I think they will be looking to draft a QB this coming draft. Hell the way they are playing they should have a high pick

Probably but even if they go on a run in the second half there aren't a lot of teams that are looking QB in this draft.

Remember that time the Bears traded two firsts and a third for Jay Cutler? That was pretty good. So long ago though.

:) Good one.

thanks, first positive thing you've ever posted. keep up the good work