Sign in to follow this  
Fumbleweed

**2018 PGA Championship Thread**

Bellerive was awesome, although the round I was at (Friday) was obviously cut short by rain/storms.

There was zero wind and the balls just stopped on the green a few inches from the pitch marks. It was target golf...which is great, but the scores would not be as low in different conditions. There were some LONG par fours. 4 and 10 in particular.

Food situation was horrible. Everyone had to wait at least an hour in line to get food. And, it was super, super hot. But, a fun time was had by all.

To Cruzer's point, is there any doubt the PGA has passed the US Open in terms of its place in the major championship loop? Better tournaments, better courses. Better major.

When Tiger is all the way back he won't be blowing final round (back 9) leads at the British Open, when Tiger is all the way back he won't be standing on the 71st hole tee box with a chance to win and blow it dead right into a hazard, when Tiger is all the way back he will be able to put together 4 straight solid rounds of golf instead of blowing it all over the map and struggling to make pars......... TW is getting close, but he's not there yet.

I passed out halfway through the sentence.... upon regaining consciousness, I agree

Sure, for me or you he is doing okay,

SI swimsuit model, who seems like a genuinely sweet person. For you and me that's a bit better than ok.

If we want to rag on someone, it's Patrick Reed.