Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Hillary Ran one of the Worst Campaigns Evah

It's funny, like Trump, you made a statement that you couldn't back up. And also like Trump, the exact same group of idiots won't call you out on it. :doh:

Actually that isn't what is happening at all. We are all focking with you and Sho because none of us take you serious. If you can't see the sarcasm in all of our posts then you are one dumb fock.

Actually that isn't what is happening at all. We are all focking with you and Sho because none of us take you serious. If you can't see the sarcasm in all of our posts then you are one dumb fock.

That'll leave him a little red faced......or orange.

you claim Russia hacked the election, back it up..evidence not opinion of 17 so called no name intelligence agencies who have been proven hack.

Evidence, bring it.

Yeah newbie, you can't just bring a document that the intelligence agencies created that summarize what they know happened, you need to provide the classified intel that those agencies are basing their conclusions on...

Cmon man, get on the ball.

That you thought this needed to be explained pretty much proves you are the dumbest fock on the board. HTH. Please ask your master to have you spayed or neutered. :thumbsup:

Yeah newbie, you can't just bring a document that the intelligence agencies created that summarize what they know happened, you need to provide the classified intel that those agencies are basing their conclusions on...

that's right it was fuzzy bear, a know Russian spy. My bad.

While you jacka $$es are saying "release evidence you were wiretapped Trump" 1 week after.

So maybe we can get the only entity (handpicked by the DNC) that was permitted to examine the alleged hacked equipment, Cloudstrike to show us proof.

Obama is on tape striking deals with the Russians during his campaign. He basically told them they can do what they want after he gets re-elected, just please wait. And they did. Boy, did they ever.

Yes...so many take you all serious.

Everyone knew there was no PM.

Because like Trump...you all simply aren't credible people.

While you jacka $$es are saying "release evidence you were wiretapped Trump" 1 week after.

So maybe we can get the only entity (handpicked by the DNC) that was permitted to examine the alleged hacked equipment, Cloudstrike to show us proof.

The whole admin admits Trump was talking out of his ass.

Yes...so many take you all serious.

Everyone knew there was no PM.

Because like Trump...you all simply aren't credible people.

The only people that don't take me serious are the sissy boys like you, to me that is a good thing, I must be doing something right.

you claim Russia hacked the election, back it up..evidence not opinion of 17 so called no name intelligence agencies who have been proven hack.

Evidence, bring it.

Not my job. It's being gathered as we speak, chubby. Not your job to provide evidence for Trump's wiretapping lie either. But not one single person on his staff can. Every Republican I've seen interviewed looks embarrassed by the question. Not one single person will go to bat for him. ROFL

The only people that don't take me serious are the sissy boys like you, to me that is a good thing, I must be doing something right.

Yeah...that's it.

Guys PM each other to make up something to fock with someone. It fails.

Not sure I've read anything more sad and pathetic I quite a while.

Guys on each other to make up something to fock with someone. It fails.

Not sure I've read anything more sad and pathetic I quite a while.

I guess that is what passes as funny to those guys. :unsure:

Let's all just be thankful they aren't throwing poo at each other....and I mean that literally, not figuratively.

I guess that is what passes as funny to those guys. :unsure:

Let's all just be thankful they aren't throwing poo at each other....and I mean that literally, not figuratively.

Well...we can't be sure they aren't doing that.

There Sho and Mike go.... jerking each other off again...

Yeah it was focked up. I am going to forward the PM to HT now, not sure if he has seen it.

While a few have seen the PM, Sho deserves privacy especially for opening up like that about he and Meathead playing tummy swords.

the pizza party stuff was kind of creepy though huh ?

:doh:

Honestly, you are so focking stupid it makes me sad. :(

Wasn't me, my account was hacked by the Russians. I think HT and Filthy's were too.

Donna Brazile told me what was going on.

Wasn't me, my account was hacked by the Russians. I think HT and Filthy's were too.

Is this stuff funny to 20 year olds? It's bordering on retarded. Maybe it's an age thing

Is this stuff funny to 20 year olds? It's bordering on retarded. Maybe it's an age thing

You just gotta be careful with those private servers. Ya know what I mean? Darn things will get ya!

He's a braggart and shoots his mouth off. He doesn't lie so much as he's unfiltered and doesn't backtrack.

this is pretty much the best description of president Trump I have seen. He has yet to round into presidential form.

this is pretty much the best description of president Trump I have seen. He has yet to round into presidential form.

Except he backtracks all the time.

And we have been told for the last year that he would get better and more presidential. Yet he is the same tweeting jackass that he has always been.

You have Newbie, Honcho and wiff on block?

Nothing they have ever said is as sad as you, drobs, and 90s messaging each other to try and mess with someone only for that to fail miserably.

Basically you trolled yourselves.

Nothing they have ever said is as sad as you, drobs, and 90s messaging each other to try and mess with someone only for that to fail miserably.

Basically you trolled yourselves.

Fish blaming the fisherman. Sometimes you fish just jump in the boat.

Fish blaming the fisherman. Sometimes you fish just jump in the boat.

Yeah...you really rolled everyone in with that one.

Holy ...you actually think you got someone?

Focking hilarious.

That you morons even responded to it let alone MULTIPLE times should tell what's what around here.

Last time I saw a mouth like that it had a hook in it. :lol:

That you morons even responded to it let alone MULTIPLE times should tell what's what around here.

People respond to you on a message board to point out that you are an idiot, you take that as being a successful troll. That's tragic and sad.

Bet this hits the nail on the head.

Responded to it and knew from the start it was BS. Holy ...can't make this up. You actually think you did anything but point out how dumb you all were messaging each other?

Responded to it and knew from the start it was BS. Holy ######...can't make this up. You actually think you did anything but point out how dumb you all were messaging each other?

nobody messaged anyone idiot.

nobody messaged anyone idiot.

Ask cyclone...they pm about me and others.

And suretiudidnt.

Fact is...it was a piss poor attempt and only made you few look dumb(though that isn't much of a feat)

Ask cyclone...they pm about me and others.

And suretiudidnt.

Fact is...it was a piss poor attempt and only made you few look dumb(though that isn't much of a feat)

"They're talking about me behind my back!!!!!" (poor snowflake doesn't know whether to be excited or upset)

"They're talking about me behind my back!!!!!" (poor snowflake doesn't know whether to be excited or upset)

Upset at you fools messaging about me? Haha

How about feeling sorry for how pathetic that is?

"They're just jealous" (little pouty lip)

You can't be older that 15...seriously.