Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Hillary Ran one of the Worst Campaigns Evah

Then why do you come in these threads? You're not funny, informed or interesting. You're a low level troll is all. Surely you have better things to do? Maybe start a Gary Johnson thread? Or how about a movie thread?

I'd say I'm an excellent troll. Everywhere I go, there you are. :lol:

I would agree. You do know what buttons to press; especially with our Slo Flake. :thumbsup:

Thank you. My mom always said I would be good at something. :D

She said the thing to me..........I told her not to talk with her mouth full. :banana:

I'm just glad you're into overweight 70 year old women, for her sake.

Thank you. My mom always said I would be good at something. :D

Too bad daddy never hugged you.

Her campaign should be a lesson: How not to win an election! Complete and total failure. Well, the popular vote people (Like sho) hang their hats on that.

She said she was 69 :mad:

Hillary is 69. You're getting them confused again.

Her campaign should be a lesson: How not to win an election! Complete and total failure. Well, the popular vote people (Like sho) hang their hats on that.

How does a white woman lose the white woman vote to Donald "Grab them by the " Trump?

How does a white woman lose the white woman vote to Donald "Grab them by the ######" Trump?

Because she's a horrible human being :dunno:

And still she got 3 MILLION more votes than her competitor.

Evidently some votes are more important than others. But she still got 3 million more votes.

Evidently some votes are more important than others. But she still got 3 million more votes.

Awesome! That gives her bragging rights!

Yes she did.

Hillary Clinton, on behalf of the FFToday Geek Club, we're proud to present this "Most Votes in 2016' first place trophy you: :first:

Congratulations!

I do? Link?

Only when people claim that more people wanted him...I counter that with facts.

Try again...or another rant about me instead.

How does a white woman lose the white woman vote to Donald "Grab them by the ######" Trump?

Ugly shoes. Seriously. Women (particularly the left) are the worst misogynists out there, look how they trashed Palin.

Clinton State Department silenced them on Benghazi security lapses, contractors say

EXCLUSIVE: Security at the State Department's Benghazi compound was so dire that another contractor was brought in to clean up the mess just two weeks before the 2012 terror attack – and was later pressured to keep quiet by a government bureaucrat under then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, according to two men from the American security company.

Brad Owens and Jerry Torres, of Torres Advanced Enterprise Solutions, say they faced pressure to stay silent and get on the same page with the State Department with regard to the security lapses that led to the deaths of four Americans.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/13/clinton-state-department-silenced-them-on-benghazi-security-lapses-contractors-say.html

I wonder if she still has Top Secret/Classified Access. She did earlier this year for some reason......... :wacko:

no worries, her and her team already destroyed all the important stuff.

lol

who wins this Tennis Match

Player A or Player B

6-0, 6-7, 6-7

I do? Link?

Only when people claim that more people wanted him...I counter that with facts.

Try again...or another rant about me instead.

A non relevant fact. Worthless actually. But hey, a good "talking point" by the left. Which you, as an "independent", makes me laugh just typing out sho and independent, seem to bring up constantly.

A non relevant fact. Worthless actually. But hey, a good "talking point" by the left. Which you, as an "independent", makes me laugh just typing out sho and independent, seem to bring up constantly.

Not really...when one of you fools.

Claim more people supported him...that is incorrect and the fact that she received more votes refutes it.

When else have I ever brought up popular vote?

Yet you, who ranted about my posting the other day...just brought me up out of nowhere to make some bullshit point.

lol

who wins this Tennis Match

Player A or Player B

6-0, 6-7, 6-7

I just saw that come up earlier in the month as something that'll need to be fixed too, and for the exact same reason:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/the-only-thing-less-fair-than-the-electoral-college-is-the-scoring-in-tennis/2017/09/01/563b164a-8c2f-11e7-8df5-c2e5cf46c1e2_story.html?utm_term=.142f07d19432

Not really...when one of you fools.

Claim more people supported him...that is incorrect and the fact that she received more votes refutes it.

When else have I ever brought up popular vote?

Yet you, who ranted about my posting the other day...just brought me up out of nowhere to make some bullshit point.

Not relevant. Most electors supported Trump. The popular vote is irrelevant. Surely you can see this.

Not relevant. Most electors supported Trump. The popular vote is irrelevant. Surely you can see this.

Surely you understand when people are talking about how many people supported or wanted something...they weren't discussing electors.

No? Then there is no helping you.

HILLARY CAN’T HELP HERSELF FROM HELPING TRUMP

One of the great punchlines in modern political history will be that Hillary Clinton and her party sought out the candidacy of Donald Trump and worked to elevate his position in the GOP field.

Now, it may be a little like “Ghostbusters” that whatever means she and her party would have chosen – even the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man – could have been her destroyer. But however weak Clinton was, the fact that she got the Republican nominee Democrats wanted and still lost goes down as an epic strategic blunder.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/17/hillary-cant-help-herself-from-helping-trump.html

Most Wikileaks Emails Weren’t Even Written Until AFTER DNC Knew It Was Hacked

The majority of the Democratic National Committee (DNC) emails released by Wikileaks were not even written until after the DNC knew it had been hacked, raising questions about the effectiveness of Democrats’ decision to turn to a private firm instead of the FBI.

DNC CEO Amy Dacey learned of the breach in late April, but of the 27,500 DNC emails published by Wikileaks, fewer than 7,000 pre-date April 29. A Daily Caller News Foundation analysis of the published emails shows that the majority were written between May 5 and May 25 — after cybersecurity firm CrowdStrike was brought in to respond.

The emails exposed dirty laundry that Democrats have said swayed the election in President Donald Trump’s favor, and they might never have seen the light of day had the DNC enlisted law enforcement to immediately lock down its system after first detecting problems.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/07/most-wikileaks-emails-werent-even-written-until-after-dnc-knew-it-was-hacked/

What a stupid article. That is true in every sport. In no sport that I know of do you add point differentials throughout a season unless it is part of some tiebreaker system or some useless guess the superbowl score contest.

What a ###### stupid article. That is true in every sport. In no sport that I know of do you add point differentials throughout a season unless it is part of some tiebreaker system or some useless guess the superbowl score contest.

It's mind-numbingly stupid. In baseball teams can outhit the opponent 12-3 and lose, in hockey or soccer they can outshoot the opponent 40-17 or 14-2 and lose.

Most Wikileaks Emails Werent Even Written Until AFTER DNC Knew It Was Hacked

The majority of the Democratic National Committee (DNC) emails released by Wikileaks were not even written until after the DNC knew it had been hacked, raising questions about the effectiveness of Democrats decision to turn to a private firm instead of the FBI.

DNC CEO Amy Dacey learned of the breach in late April, but of the 27,500 DNC emails published by Wikileaks, fewer than 7,000 pre-date April 29. A Daily Caller News Foundation analysis of the published emails shows that the majority were written between May 5 and May 25 after cybersecurity firm CrowdStrike was brought in to respond.

The emails exposed dirty laundry that Democrats have said swayed the election in President Donald Trumps favor, and they might never have seen the light of day had the DNC enlisted law enforcement to immediately lock down its system after first detecting problems.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/07/most-wikileaks-emails-werent-even-written-until-after-dnc-knew-it-was-hacked/

Sounds like someone just walked them out with a thumbdrive.

What a ###### stupid article. That is true in every sport. In no sport that I know of do you add point differentials throughout a season unless it is part of some tiebreaker system or some useless guess the superbowl score contest.

Basically it is match play. Strokes are only relevant to the hole you are playing. You lose or win, and start anew on the next hole. Hillary built her campaign around 7 holes and the EC exists to prevent that. Last election was a win for EC.

Sounds like someone just walked them out with a thumbdrive.

And now he's dead.