Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Obama illegally tapped DJT phone in Trump Tower in October

18 months ago they wouldn't even admit they had a bug in Trump tower.

This whole thing is worse than anyone knew

18 months ago you all claimed no contact with Russia...that Trump Tower was illegally wiretapped.

Now its...well there was legal surveillance in members of his campaign, they did meet multiple times, there was an informant (which isnt a spy btw) but none of it matters.

Its the Trump side who has continue to deny reality and move the goalposts.

No amount of your spin and misrepresentation of what I have said will change that.

Nah, they have the fallback position that stopping Trump by any means necessary was vital to our democracy. What we witnessed under Obama shows they have no use for the Constitution. Bugging the RNC candidate, consorting with other governments for dirt on him was the logical next step.

The upside to this circus is Trump gets to govern completely under the radar. He has the low flyers distracted and is virtually doing whatever he wants.

He wasnt bugged and isnt doing whatever he wants. You all are out of your minds.

18 more baths ago you all claimed no contact with Russia...that Trump Tower was illegally wiretapped.

Now its...well there was legal surveillance in members of his campaign, they did meet multiple times, there was an informant (which isnt a spy btw) but none of it matters.

Its the atrump side who has continue to deny reality and move the goalposts.

No amount of your spin and misrepresentation of what Inhave saod will change that.

Who took 18 baths?

18 more baths ago you all claimed no contact with Russia...that Trump Tower was illegally wiretapped.

Its the atrump side who has continue to deny reality and move the goalposts.

No amount of your spin and misrepresentation of what Inhave saod will change that.

Please post where campaign members met illegally with Russians. Hell, just post where they met with Russians and I'll post where most if not all of those were engineered by one of the following: HRC/DNC/Obama Admin/Fusion GPS/etc...

• Like 1

Who took 18 baths?

Certainly not the liberal hippies.

Trump under surveillance, a spy in his organization and they still got nothin. The gang that couldn't shoot straight.

Trump under surveillance, a spy in his organization and they still got nothin. The gang that couldn't shoot straight.

Spies (plural)

Michael Caputo wants to reveal at least one other person trying to infiltrate.

Focking clown show continues.

18 months ago you all claimed no contact with Russia...that Trump Tower was illegally wiretapped.

No amount of your spin and misrepresentation of what I have said will change that.

Colluded

Conspired

And now... Contact

Hey dipsh1t It's not against the law to have contact with Russia or any foreign national.

What john Kerry is doing is against the law. Trump Jr meeting with a Russian lawyer the Obama administration allowed into the US is not a criminal act.

HTH

• Like 1

Colluded

Conspired

And now... Contact

Hey dipsh1t It's not against the law to have contact with Russia or any foreign national.

What john Kerry is doing is against the law. Trump Jr meeting with a Russian lawyer the Obama administration allowed into the US is not a criminal act.

HTH

Colluded is a general term and not a legal term. If they are meeting With Russians to exchange dirt for favorable policy or favorable business opportunities...that is a form of what people are calling collusion. You understand l that, right? Probably not.

Hey dipshit...nobody said the meeting alone isnagainst the law.

What Kerry has done may be against the law...if so, lock him up. Its irrelevant to what the Trump campaign is suspected of and being investigated for.

Also throwing Obama in there as of that talking point is relevant.

Colluded is a general term and not a legal term. If they are meeting With Russians to exchange dirt for favorable policy or favorable business opportunities...that is a form of what people are calling collusion. You understand l that, right? Probably not.

Hey dipshit...nobody said the meeting alone isnagainst the law.

What Kerry has done may be against the law...if so, lock him up. Its irrelevant to what the Trump campaign is suspected of and being investigated for.

Also throwing Obama in there as of that talking point is relevant.

Kinda like "I can be more flexible after the election." Eh, comrade?

For the record I'm okay with Obama saying that. You hold Trump to a different standard of which isn't even illegal is a focking joke. Just like your party full of pink haired and soyboi communist.

Kinda like "I can be more flexible after the election." Eh, comrade?

For the record I'm okay with Obama saying that. You hold Trump to a different standard of which isn't even illegal is a focking joke. Just like your party full of pink haired and soyboi communist.

Not at all like what Obama said (as an already elected president who of course could be more flexible after re-election).

I hold Trump to the standard Id hold anyone. The two arent even comparable things at all. You know this (never mind, you probably dont) its utterly ridiculous to compare the two.

What part isnt illegal? Some of it very may well be.

Weak effort...just as id expect from you.

:lol:

I can't wait to see the melt over at communistguys.com

Who commits suicide first? Koya?

Who shoots up a GOP event or Trump rally first? Tanner?

Collusion yet?

Yep.

Hillary Clinton & DNC $$ >> Perkins Coie (law firm to conceal payments) $$ >> Fusion GPS (contractor with access to NSA data through 702 about queries, aka spying on Trump campaign; also hired Steele) $$ >> Steele (British spy with ties to Russia who created the "dossier") $$?? >> Russian Spies (provide wild stories about hookers peeing on Obama's bed)

That is what has been admitted to so far by the left. For some reason Mueller appears to be afraid of touching it.

• Like 1

Collusion yet?

No it's contact now.

Yep.

Hillary Clinton & DNC $$ >> Perkins Coie (law firm to conceal payments) $$ >> Fusion GPS (contractor with access to NSA data through 702 about queries, aka spying on Trump campaign; also hired Steele) $$ >> Steele (British spy with ties to Russia who created the "dossier") $$?? >> Russian Spies (provide wild stories about hookers peeing on Obama's bed)

That is what has been admitted to so far by the left. For some reason Mueller appears to be afraid of touching it.

Because none of it was illegal or collusion.

Legal or not, it's unethical.

The Democrats are seriously lacking in ethics and virtue these days, which says something about their supporters.

lets let the investigation play out before jumping to these made up conclusions

Spies (plural)

Michael Caputo wants to reveal at least one other person trying to infiltrate.

Focking clown show continues.

Michael Caputo stated numerous attempts by a former govt official through an intermediary that was offering the lost Hillary emails. This was back in early 2016...........Entrapment.

Great post but don't forget Crowdstrike being in on Operation Trump as well.

They along with Fusion GPS were the contractors accessing the NSA data bases before Admiral Rogers put them on lockdown. Then late in 2016 they were given the same garbage Joint Intelligence Analysis report to parrot that Russia hacked the DNC server. To this day Admiral Rogers does not agree with the JIA report.

Legal or not, it's unethical.

The Democrats are seriously lacking in ethics and virtue these days, which says something about their supporters.

This here is hilarious.

Not only did they bug Trump tower but Obama sent a Russian there after fast tracking her through the state dept. All in a effort to trap Trump and his team.

Trump can prove the state dept fast tracked her and the Russian met with DNC officials the day before.

We where never supposed to know this because it was HER TURN.

• Like 2

Not only did they bug Trump tower but Obama sent a Russian there after fast tracking her through the state dept. All in a effort to trap Trump and his team.

Trump can prove the state dept fast tracked her and the Russian met with DNC officials the day before.

Exactly. Anyone can figure out what these amateurs were up to you if they just look.

Exactly. Anyone can figure out what these amateurs were up to you if they just look.

they really were/ are stupid

Mike Rogers is a true American hero

• Like 1

What did I get wrong?

they really were/ are stupid

Mike Rogers is a true American hero

Funny how the libtards and their lackeys in media never go after him. Too credible so they just ignore him. Shonuff doesn't even know who he is.

What did I get wrong?

He meant to type "You're right, and I'm wrong. I have been wrong all along about everything", but he garbled his typing again and it came out as an emoji.

What did I get wrong?

Trump Tower not really bugged as Trump claimed. No illegal wiretapping as he claimed.

Pretty much your whole narrative is BS.

But you are always conned by Trumps lies.

He meant to type "You're right, and I'm wrong. I have been wrong all along about everything", but he garbled his typing again and it came out as an emoji.

You are not smart.

What did I get wrong?

Technically they did it under color of law with a FISA warrant, so not really illegal. However, that FISA warrant was based on complete bullshit.

• Like 1

Maybenif younb weren't suchb ndickhead people wouldb be nicer to youbn.

I dont now give a of people are nice or not. You are just little more than an idiotic troll.

And any of you talking about people being over is laughable.

Trump Tower not really bugged as Trump claimed. No illegal wiretapping as he claimed.

Pretty much your whole narrative is BS.

But you are always conned by Trumps lies.

Shonuff playing the "wiretapping" semantics game. You have to say surveiled for him.