Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

Trans Woman Molested in Bathroom

Id be in favor of myself getting sexually assaulted by a woman or multiple woman. In fact I’ll even pay.

What if the women were Oprah, Roseanne and Whoopi Goldberg? :dunno:

What if the women were Oprah, Roseanne and Whoopi Goldberg? :dunno:

Marry, fock, kill. Not a lot to work with.

That is a strange, almost macbre that this actually happened, actual stand on an actual topic.....:shudders:

Is this a hate crime?

I think the problem is that youre often opining on the victim fantasy things that only happen in your head, rather than actual things that happen in the real world.

No this isnt a hate crime.

This article has more details and pictures.

https://heavy.com/news/2019/01/amber-harrell-jessica-fowler/

They began to have a friendly conversation until one of the women grabbed her genitals and asked if she had a , the newspaper reports. The other woman then started laughing and pulled up her shirt to flash her breasts at the victim, asking the woman if she wanted to “see her boobies,” while pressing the woman against a stall with her bare chest, according to the 911 call.

One of the women also grabbed the victim’s buttocks, the 911 caller said. It is not clear which woman is accused of doing what. Police said the victim was able to leave the bathroom, but at least one of the women continued to grope her buttocks and stomach after they were back into the bar, until a bartender told her to stop.

I’m not married. HTH

Well hell, don't overthink it then. Let your freak flag fly. :thumbsup:

Well hell, don't overthink it then. Let your freak flag fly. :thumbsup:

“If you have someone to clean your house and do your shopping, and you get some action on a regular basis, the only reason you need a wife is if you have some sick compulsion to give away half your stuff”. Charlie Harper

Damn man. Even I have flatly turned down ass.

Btw, that is the best ego boost on God's earth.

I did it once and it haunts me every night. Never again.

I did it once and it haunts me every night. Never again.

25 years ago a former gf, gave me the opportunity for some closure action. Told her I'd be right over then went to a friends house to hang out. I still think of the things I would have done to her.

25 years ago a former gf, gave me the opportunity for some closure action. Told her I'd be right over then went to a friends house to hang out. I still think of the things I would have done to her.

The heavy and fugly white girls here in china are a very angst ridden species. Back home, simply by virtue of having a vag, they had the ability to get laid and probably even torture some poor sap over it.

Here, where it is ridiculously easy to pull a never ending string of tiny little spinners, they get no love at all.

I had a couple of them, while we were just hanging out, say point blank... "We could go back to my place if you want..."

"Nah, I think I'll just head home."

I also turned my ex wife down the last time. She was clearly panicking at the prospect of being on her own for once, and tried to seduce me back. I said "six years too late" and went upstairs.

You can't tell me there aren't some Chinaman who want to hit some beefy white girls. One thing we all know is that men want whatever is the most rare in their environment.

You can't tell me there aren't some Chinaman who want to hit some beefy white girls. One thing we all know is that men want whatever is the most rare in their environment.

Well, there's a number of factors are play there...

1. Most of them don't speak English.

2. Chinese men tend to like their women... Subservient. They dont like mouthy women much.

3. The whole Asian tiny thing.

4. Hygene issues.

It happens, but not that often. I know dozens of dudes with Asian girlfriends here. Some change them monthly, others are married, whatever.

I only know one white chick married to a Chinese dude. For whatever reason, it just doesn't seem to happen much.

Hah. Sitting at a brewery (http://cloudburstbrew.com) and the Goodbye Horses song just came on.

They should do a follow up movie about that dood, how he became the freak he was in that movie, they could call it "MDC: the early years"

They should do a follow up movie about that dood, how he became the freak he was in that movie, they could call it "MDC: the early years"

Why did you lie about knowing a 13 year old who got killed? Do you ever look in the mirror and ask yourself how you got here?

Why did you lie about knowing a 13 year old who got killed? Do you ever look in the mirror and ask yourself how you got here?

Hmmm, its an interesting question, tell me, how do you define a lie.....