Sign in to follow this  
Vanillarainstorm

$25 ESPN Auction Money League

I've wanted to do it for years, but couldn't find a neutral site that would hold the draft ,and keep the scoring for free. ESPN does now, and they do an awesome job with the draft interface. I want to have more riding on it though. My thought was $25 was more than fair. I might drop it to $10 if not enough people join, or drop it to 10 instead of 12 teams.

I don't want to be in charge of collecting, so I'm going to use leaguesafe.com. Check out the site. Totally safe, created by the co-founder of Fanball. And I figure $25 shouldn't put that much of a strain on the pocket book.

Back to the league. It's gonna be a PPR, WR, and TE are together, so you start a mix of 3 of them, any combination. I always hated having to draft TE's if I didn't want to.

So, if you're looking for something different, competitive, and has some cash riding on it, send me an e-mail at cwieczor@kent.edu I'll then send you an invite, and get you squared away. At that point, you can check out the scoring and such, and make sure you're down.

Looking for 11 competitive players, and I wanted to turn to some of my fellow posters.

And I forgot. Payouts are 100%. That's the sweet thing with this leaguesafe site. So first is gonna get $275, second $25. That should motivate people to stay active.