Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

Guess the Geek Tuesday 3-4-13 TDRyan

The shirt is Ralph Lauren, so he probably isn't a total loser, but that beak is reminiscent of Newbie's girlfriend.

:unsure:

Yeah, but the buttons are a bit askew. He bought it at the outlet store.

Odd that the kid is erased from the first pic. Maybe that Geek just didn't want GFIAFP eyeing him

Is it just me or does this dude look like a Timmy?

I'm going TimmySmith

Preppy white dude, from the DC area, on vacation to Disney and watches the Bachelorette. I think I've nailed it.

my guess:

tdryan or titans

We all need to look back into the other GTG threads and see if the Geek posted before the reveal, then scroll down and see who is in the room and not posting. That's our guy.

Somebody go do that for me, quickly...

We all need to look back into the other GTG threads and see if the Geek posted before the reveal, then scroll down and see who is in the room and not posting. That's our guy.

Somebody go do that for me, quickly...

I'm thinking the opposite, it's someone who is mocking him to throw it off.

I'm guessing KSB

I'm guessing KSB

Beat me to it...someone has to come in to throw off the sent...Im with you on KSB.

I'm guessing KSB

Hmm, let's start a detective agency called All Bases Covered. Nuffie can be be one of our private eyes.

Beat me to it...someone has to come in to throw off the sent...Im with you on KSB.

The preppy polo shirt suggests our resident sweater vest wearer, KSB, but KSB is a stick, if I remember correctly.

Could this be the Fuehner himself? This site probably makes enough $$$ that he can afford polo shirts and trips to Disney. Or at least pictures in front of a Disney background and Ralph Laurens from the thrift store.

Fock that, this is franknbeans.

Is that a giant tuft of hair I see sticking out of his shirt in the 2nd photo? :shocking:

I'm thinking that KSB's sweater vest might be permanent.

Pupils aren't dilated enough to be Kutulu, i will guess crackattack. No reason.

This game isnt as fun when the subject doesnt have as many obvious physical flaws, like that loser from yesterday.

This game isnt as fun when the subject doesnt have as many obvious physical flaws, like that loser from yesterday.

Man that freak was something else! :cheers:

Tell me about it. I can't even come up with decent digs for the reveal. :thumbsdown:

Timmy prolly doesn't even need a special trimmer for his nose hair. With those nostrils he just uses the regular hair shears. Maybe even dog shears.

Imagine how many times Ed jacked to your picture imagining that finger in his bunghole

whatever

Imagine how many times Ed jacked to your picture imagining that finger in his bunghole

:banana:

Any more guesses on today's GTG? Reveal coming shortly..

I'll take that as no one has guessed correctly yet. So I'll take a shot in the dark guess. Even though this preppy white boy looks nothing like a pot smoker, maybe he sent in those specific pics to throw us off.

My 2nd guess is Dank Nuggs

This Ralph Lauren Polo wearin', 90210 sideburn havin', nine-fingered, empty amusement park wavin', severed child's hand holding lad is none other than TD Ryan.

I should've known it. It makes sense, it was right there....I just didn't see it for some reason. This dude looks normal, and TDRyan is one of the normal ones. It all makes sense. :doh:

:mad:

I have never once in the history of GTG guessed the geek correctly.

Nice pics, TD. Does that stand for "The Doosh"?

So TD, where'd you get the hand? We can talk about it here or we can talk about it down at the station :bandana:

so yeah, for obvious reasons I photoshopped my son out of the Disney picture.

BUT

we were all alone in front of the castle, pretty cool really to be in the park when nobody else is there.

Most of my photos have my kids in them, so it was tough to send in anything like I had in previous GTGs.

some funny stuff by you all, thanks for the laughs.

So TD, where'd you get the hand? We can talk about it here or we can talk about it down at the station :bandana:

that was lazy photoshopping.

I just left the hand in.

I should've known it. It makes sense, it was right there....I just didn't see it for some reason. This dude looks normal, and TDRyan is one of the normal ones. It all makes sense. :doh:

Yeah...there was no ugly bowling shirt, no hulk costume...no gigantic butterbean head.

Just a normal guy with sideburns from the early 90s.

This is totally going ruin my "fantasies" I have about TDRyan. :cry:

I mean, who knew a guy could grow his chest hair out ong enough to donate to Locks of Love?

J/K Thanks for playing. :cheers:

I'd submit a pix, but it would be pointless. Outside of peenie and Megla - it would be too easy.

I'd submit a pix, but it would be pointless. Outside of peenie and Megla - it would be too easy.

'cuz you're a black guy?

we could do GTG Black guy style then - do it like a police lineup where only one of them is you!

This is totally going ruin my "fantasies" I have about TDRyan. :cry:

I mean, who knew a guy could grow his chest hair out ong enough to donate to Locks of Love?

don't know where you're seeing that... I'm a fair skinned irish guy and not very hairy at all.

I assumed when you ran with the hairy chest thing it was already part of your fantasy, so I just let you roll with it.

'cuz you're a black guy?

we could do GTG Black guy style then - do it like a police lineup where only one of them is you!

No retard - I'm a beaner. I guess we could do one of those though. :)

don't know where you're seeing that... I'm a fair skinned irish guy and not very hairy at all.

I assumed when you ran with the hairy chest thing it was already part of your fantasy, so I just let you roll with it.

Maybe it's a shadow... but the second picture looked like a giant tuft of hair was sprouting from your open shirt.

Glad I was wrong... Nobody wants a Sasquatch in their bondage fantasies. :o