Sign in to follow this  
Flgatorguy87

Buy low dynasty candidates

a buy low candidate is Andy Dalton.

the O line will be substantially better than it was last year. This by itself will mean Daltons numbers will improve.

furthermore, if John Ross is able to play, and plays to his potential, he will have two stud WR's to toss the football to.

I also think Mixon's numbers should improve as well. all this combined means a better Offense as a whole which generally also means more total yards, more TD's.

I'm not suggesting he will be a top 5 QB.

I'm suggesting that the stats from the last 2 years means you can get this guy for cheaper than you should. If you can get him late in your draft or auction to be a backup and get him on the cheap or in a trade for the price of a low end backup he may be a bargain for you.

I will be targeting Mixon as I think he can be had cheaper than his entry level cost was last year.

I guess Jarwin is a good option to swap on the dying dream that was Rico Gathers end of the bench dynasty stash... Pour one out.

I will be targeting Mixon as I think he can be had cheaper than his entry level cost was last year.

I would argue this is also true. but I was pretty sure at the time that Mixon was overhyped. The line was poor last year. This year I have hopes it will be at least adequate.

the two biggest problems on the line were addressed (c and LT) and while there will be some growing pains, I think this line will improve from terrible to average.

and I think that will be good enough to justify better numbers from everyone on this offense.

I like Bourne.

Ill toss out PRich and Josh Rosen

PRich is still being viewed as a WR 4-Flex type.

Washington paid him to be part of their offense and hes possesses a speed and vertically to his game that no one else on the roster has right now.

This years Robert Woods candidate.

Rosen I believe to be the most pro ready QB in the draft. Polished in the pocket, accurate he steps into a pretty fantasy friendly situation with DJ and Fitz to work with if he wins the job.

2 RB's I like as long as you have a deep bench are Chase Edmonds and Ito Smith from this years draft class. Especially since next season the RB's coming out look pretty underwhelming.