Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Most Americans hate Trump

Lol at anyone who still believes everything they read from the likes of the Washington Post. I'll bet you still belive in polls and Bigfoot too.

^^^^^^^ Ass is just raw from the butthurt hes experiencing.

Just lay back and enjoy it....

I think MDC gets into doggy when his pig does that.

Rats ass. If he makes progress on issues I care about I don't care if I like him. Being President isn't a popularity contest.

Washington Post :lol:

You know who owns TWP right dumba$$?

No, he doesn't. He has no clue about any of that.

I bet he uses Buzzfeed for his news sources as well :lol:

Lol. Ziiing! But he doesn't even know why that's funny.

Wait, these latest polls are accurate right? Why do you guys still buy into this garbage. You're being lied to and it's like you don't even care.

37% approval rating. Worst in US history

And Hillary had a 95% chance to win the presidency. Don't believe the polls moron.

And Hillary had a 95% chance to win the presidency. Don't believe the polls moron.

lol Sorry the number don't fit your agenda, pussie boy

The Washington Post recently changed it's slogan to "Democracy Dies In Darkness" and said it had nothing to do with trump.

He's my all time favorite President already, and I'm not one bit ashamed to say it. :doublethumbsup:

• Like 1

You know what "most Americans" should do then? They should thank the democratic party for rigging their primaries to run a candidate that THEY wanted instead of its base. President Donald Trump is a creation of the Democratic elite.

More people bought Thriller than Houses of the Holy. Or and Led Zeppelin album. People are stupid. Beatles too.

You know what "most Americans" should do then? They should thank the democratic party for rigging their primaries to run a candidate that THEY wanted instead of its base. President Donald Trump is a creation of the Democratic elite.

That may be true, but if these town hall get-togethers are any indication, mid terms are going to be a disaster for the GOP.

More people bought Thriller than Houses of the Holy. Or and Led Zeppelin album. People are stupid. Beatles too.

Thriller is a better album than anything Zeppelin put out. hth

To wit. People are stupid. Some of them are gay and just don't know it.

He's my all time favorite President already, and I'm not one bit ashamed to say it. :doublethumbsup:

Same, but I've only had Clinton, Bush, Obama not much competition really. My first election was 2008 (I was 18) voted for McCain, in 2012 voted for Romney (just hated Obama for the obvious reasons) - I was bummed my choice lost both of those elections, but now it is so worth it. MAGA.

Can we please stop using TWP as a point of reference? Geez.

Even people on the left with half a brain don't anymore.

Even people on the left with half a brain don't anymore.

If these idiots aren't posting TWP articles, its BuzzFeed, if it isn't BuzzFeed its Huffington Post, seriously find better focking news outlets you morons.

If these idiots aren't posting TWP articles, its BuzzFeed, if it isn't BuzzFeed its Huffington Post, seriously find better focking news outlets you morons.

Like Fox News? Brietbart? :doh: :lol:

I don't read either one. :thumbsup:

yeah you just went on a mad Rampage because people were posting from sources you didn't like. Yet I've never once seen you complain when your buddies post stuff from Fox News or Breitbart. Think about that a bit.

The Washington Post recently changed it's slogan to "Democracy Dies In Darkness" and said it had nothing to do with trump.

I noticed that just today or yesterday. It wasn't there before., I put that down as over-reacting to Trump's criticism.

:shocking:

Exhale.

What can I say, When I think about it, in another thread on page one, you just celebrated the 20th anniversary of a bland bubble-gum pop song.

I wanted to use that the same source he used.

This is the worst post in the history of this bored.

:shocking:

Exhale.

What can I say, When I think about it, in another thread on page one, you just celebrated the 20th anniversary of a bland bubble-gum pop song.

I wasn't celebrating the song. I said it made me feel old that it was 20 years ago. That one is definitely just pop fluff. But I have some great memories of it because of my toddler daughter loving it. :thumbsup:

Led Zep is one of the more overrated bands of all time

• Like 1

Yes everyone...let's listen to the guy who made his gun fact video sourced completely from a website with made up facts. He's very discerning when comes to fake news. :thumbsup:

Led Zep is one of the more overrated bands of all time

I think they're really good. Top ten rock act of all-time. But Thriller is a top 5 album of all-time.