Sign in to follow this  
Strike

It's OUR country, not THEIRS

In his defense, you should show the whole quote.

"This is also our country. Let me repeat this: OUR country, not theirs. It is our country. And we are not going to leave."

"Also" being the key word....... When I read the whole thing, "Our" means all of us, Natives and immigrants ALSO. "Theirs" means just natives.

But I don't know this dude, so whatever.

"This is also our country. Let me repeat this: OUR country, not theirs. It is our country. And we are not going to leave."

"Also" being the key word....... When I read the whole thing, "Our" means all of us, Natives and immigrants ALSO. "Theirs" means just natives.

WHAT?

:lol:

hahahahaha Trump is such a huge pansy. Didn't that guy get the memo that Trump will only accept easy questions?

hahahahaha Trump is such a huge pansy. Didn't that guy get the memo that Trump will only accept easy questions?

That would be how your dumbass would see that. The guy just stood up and started talking and wouldn't shut up. So he had him removed.

The guy you're defending also believes in open borders. It's amazing the world we live in that we actually have Americans that defend Muslim terrorists States and whack job open border people before a party they don't like or a person they don't like. To me there is no lower life-form

• Like 1

That would be how your dumbass would see that. The guy just stood up and started talking and wouldn't shut up. So he had him removed.

The guy you're defending also believes in open borders. It's amazing the world we live in that we actually have Americans that defend Muslim terrorists States and whack job open border people before a party they don't like or a person they don't like. To me there is no lower life-form

He knew that Trump wasn't going to call on him. Trump could have said, hold on, you're next. He told the guy to shut up and sit down immediately. Believe me, Trump is briefed about which audience members are the ones that will lobb him softballs and which ones will have difficult questions or oppose his position. He is a humongous pussie. He really shouldn't have taken this job. Way too soft

He knew that Trump wasn't going to call on him. Trump could have said, hold on, you're next. He told the guy to shut up and sit down immediately. Believe me, Trump is briefed about which audience members are the ones that will lobb him softballs and which ones will have difficult questions or oppose his position. He is a humongous pussie. He really shouldn't have taken this job. Way too soft

Yes I remember all those scathing interviews and questions Democrats have taken over the years from the media. Or wait they didn't.

Fock no why does Jorge Ramos deserve any time? You get called on when you get called on. You don't stand up and just start talking and talking and not shut up and then get removed and then cry like a little girl about it.

What's the exact issue here?

Speaking on Univision...................I'm sure he was just talking to the people here legally. :rolleyes:

The guy is simply another entitled leftist douche :thumbsdown:

Is that honestly what you deducted from watching that clip? Be honest, for real honest.

Imagine if every reporter did that. Have you ever watched a press conference? If a single person gets to ask a follow up question to Spicer, EVERYONE thinks they are now entitled to a question and a "follow up" question. It's simple, follow the rules or be removed.

Is that honestly what you deducted from watching that clip? Be honest, for real honest.

Imagine if every reporter did that. Have you ever watched a press conference? If a single person gets to ask a follow up question to Spicer, EVERYONE thinks they are now entitled to a question and a "follow up" question. It's simple, follow the rules or be removed.

As soon as the guy started talking, Trump looked at him with disdain. That press conference could have lasted 20 hours and Trump wasn't calling on that guy. If this were any other president, I'd give him the benefit of the doubt. Since we've seen Trump shy away from anyone who isn't a friend, to the point of not allowing certain media outlets in at all, I have no doubt that the reporter knew that was his only chance of getting heard.

As soon as the guy started talking, Trump looked at him with disdain. That press conference could have lasted 20 hours and Trump wasn't calling on that guy. If this were any other president, I'd give him the benefit of the doubt. Since we've seen Trump shy away from anyone who isn't a friend, to the point of not allowing certain media outlets in at all, I have no doubt that the reporter knew that was his only chance of getting heard.

You might be right. I just can't imagine, a rule follower lie yourself, would tolerate the reporter just shouting out of turn. What about the others who are patiently waiting to be called.

In a twist of irony, the reporter is like an illegal and the rest of the press are like the immigrants waiting to get in the right way.

As soon as the guy started talking, Trump looked at him with disdain. I have no doubt that the reporter knew that was his only chance of getting heard.

By the way, you are speculating. And the guy wasn't just talking Newbie. He was blurting out without being called. Big difference.

By the way, you are speculating. And the guy wasn't just talking Newbie. He was blurting out without being called. Big difference.

That's communicating for Democrats. "SHUT UP AND LISTEN"

Our country is just like about 1.1 million taxpayers who've had their SSN stolen by illegals. Too bad the Obama IRS Dept decided not to notify people of it. http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/30/irs-doesnt-tell-1-million-taxpayers-that-illegal-i/

Just some more of the havoc they cause. Just read a story in the NYT about some illegal who owned a restaurant and was taken away because of his 2 DWI's. Everyone was up in arms in the town. Really? Never mind he gets popped twice, but how about the taxes he wasn't paying?

Just some more of the havoc they cause. Just read a story in the NYT about some illegal who owned a restaurant and was taken away because of his 2 DWI's. Everyone was up in arms in the town. Really? Never mind he gets popped twice, but how about the taxes he wasn't paying?

The NYT or Texas Times?

I like how Trump made pursed lips b1tchface when the reporter wouldn't sit down.

That's a pretty vague interpretation of that referenced story. Here's some other details from the same article that could certainly shape one's opinion of the situation:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/27/us/immigration-trump-illinois-juan-pacheco.html

Approximately 70% of the county this town is located in voted for and supports Trump. Southern Illinois is heavy Republican turf. Don't confuse Chicago with the rest of the state.

His 2 DUI's were 10 years ago according to the article.

You know he wasn't paying taxes how? Seeing how he owned a restaurant, I'm finding that difficult to believe. Particularly given his listed involvement in community affairs in the town. One of the local news sources that originally broke the story references another businessman in the town that states he does pay taxes.

http://thesouthern.com/news/local/friends-family-rally-behind-west-frankfort-restaurant-manager-detained-by/article_d25f994c-4fb5-572c-9710-48e50ffb24c2.html

Here's a letter from the mayor of that town about his character:

http://www.wpsdlocal6.com/story/34550241/friends-rally-behind-restaurant-manager-detained-by-ice

• Like 1

That's a pretty vague interpretation of that referenced story. Here's some other details from the same article that could certainly shape one's opinion of the situation:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/27/us/immigration-trump-illinois-juan-pacheco.html

Approximately 70% of the county this town is located in voted for and supports Trump. Southern Illinois is heavy Republican turf. Don't confuse Chicago with the rest of the state.

His 2 DUI's were 10 years ago according to the article.

You know he wasn't paying taxes how? Seeing how he owned a restaurant, I'm finding that difficult to believe. Particularly given his listed involvement in community affairs in the town. One of the local news sources that originally broke the story references another businessman in the town that states he does pay taxes.

http://thesouthern.com/news/local/friends-family-rally-behind-west-frankfort-restaurant-manager-detained-by/article_d25f994c-4fb5-572c-9710-48e50ffb24c2.html

Here's a letter from the mayor of that town about his character:

http://www.wpsdlocal6.com/story/34550241/friends-rally-behind-restaurant-manager-detained-by-ice

That is cool and all, and I am sure he is a swell guy, but he is here illegally so he needs to go. :wave:

He knew the risk of opening a business in a country that he wasn't a citizen in. Dumba$$.

You know he wasn't paying taxes how? Seeing how owned a restaurant,

Owned? Did you read the articles you linked to?

That is cool and all, and I am sure he is a swell guy, but he is here illegally so he needs to go. :wave:

He knew the risk of opening a business in a country that he wasn't a citizen in. Dumba$$.

So if the accounts of his application for citizenship being held up by the inane and bureaucratic process is true, you're going to blame him rather than the system in dire need of reform?

Owned? Did you read the articles you linked to?

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/trump-backing-town-angry-after-ice-detains-beloved-local-mexican-restaurant-owner/

He's cited as the owner of the restaurant in this article.

Given the role he's had in the community with discretionary funds coming from the restaurant it's certainly feasible

• Like 1

So if the accounts of his application for citizenship being held up by the inane and bureaucratic process is true, you're going to blame him rather than the system in dire need of reform?

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/trump-backing-town-angry-after-ice-detains-beloved-local-mexican-restaurant-owner/

Given the role he's had in the community with discretionary funds coming from the restaurant it's certainly feasible

If he's here illegally, how does he go about paying his income tax?

If someone drives a car before they have a drivers license, is that okay?

The article they cite as their source says he's the manager. So, who should I give more credibility to, "Raw Story" or the source of his information, the "New York Times"? Hmmmm..........

:doh:

The notion of all illegal and undocumented immigrants not paying income tax has been proven factually inaccurate by the Congressional Budge Office. They have the statistics of their contributions.

http://www.itep.org/pdf/undocumentedtaxes.pdf

The article they cite as their source says he's the manager. So, who should I give more credibility to, "Raw Story" or the source of his information, the "New York Times"? Hmmmm..........

:doh:

Again, is there any information anywhere that states the name of the business' owner? He is the only person in charge of this restaurant anywhere on record. And as I stated, given the discretionary funds he contributes from the restaurant, it's more likely he's the owner than some shift manager. You do realize that owners of small businesses often do work as... *gasp*...managers too. Right?

Actually you can get a ETIN but that's how a number of illegals get the earned income tax credit too. That or steal SSNs.

The notion of all illegal and undocumented immigrants not paying income tax has been proven factually inaccurate by the Congressional Budge Office. They have the statistics of their contributions.

Again, is there any information anywhere that states the name of the business' owner? He is the only person in charge of this restaurant anywhere on record. And as I stated, given the discretionary funds he contributes from the restaurant, it's more likely he's the owner than some shift manager. You do realize that owners of small businesses often do work as... *gasp*...managers too. Right?

You should give him a job and let him live at your house until all this blows over, you SJW you.

State and local taxes are not federal income taxes. I pay state and local and federal. He doesn't. You keep trying and failing.

Is that the same Government over the IRS that didn't tell 1.1 million Americans their SSN were stolen by illegals?

State and local taxes are not federal income taxes. I pay state and local and federal. He doesn't. You keep trying and failing.

Source that he doesn't pay federal taxes please. I'm sure you have that don't you

You should give him a job and let him live at your house until all this blows over, you SJW you.

He has a job. Probably makes more than you or I. And chances are he's contributed more to his community than either of us, actual citizens.

What's the last scholarship you set up for citizens like this guy did?