Sign in to follow this  
MDC

How does Trump like his steak?

Yep, ribeye is the king of all cuts. I was at Morton's last week with 4 other guys during our sales kickoff meeting; 3 of them ordered filets, two 6 oz and one 8 oz. WTF? Are you a bird? And I'm only 6' 175 lbs, but dayum...

Key is to avoid the salad bar -- they try to pimp it to fill your stomach with cheap rabbit food. :cheers:

I'm not a rabbit so I don't ever go for the salad bar. Straight up all meat. Maybe some dessert and after dinner coffee if I'm still feeling it. Never get the chicken or the sausage while you're there though. The lamb or the parmasean encrusted pork loin are acceptable though.

Key is to avoid the salad bar -- they try to pimp it to fill your stomach with cheap rabbit food. :cheers:

Yeah, probably a rookie mistake on my part. Good focking salad bar though, way more than just greens.

Edit: at least at the one I went to in San Antonio.

Yeah, probably a rookie mistake on my part. Good focking salad bar though, way more than just greens.

Edit: at least at the one I went to in San Antonio.

Which one? Fogo de chao or Chama Gacha?

Fogo de chao.

Both are pretty good. But yea you gotta skip the salad bar even though the sucker is filled with a ton of good stuff. I love how the different pieces of meat they have on the skewers have different levels of how they are cooked all on thand same skewer

Call me Columbo. :lol:

Can you put up a link to your short story? Thanks

Just can't go a single thread without taking a shot at MDC can you?

Yeah, he likes the fatty's. It's all he can get.

Lol! Tilt.

So ... we are supposed to believe you're not an alias even though you refer to threads that happened before your time here? :unsure: :D

Hows the projects?

just focking own it. jesus christ.

it's been a good run.

You're as dumb as he is.

it's been a good run.

POW!!! :lol: :overhead:

I win this thread. :first:

POW!!! :lol: :overhead:

I win this thread. :first:

Did you ever get to France for your honeymoon?

Did you ever get to France for your honeymoon?

Good one Stolen Valor Pilot. :lol:

Good one Stolen Valor Pilot. :lol:

And little Jacque? How is he doing?

And little Jacque? How is he doing?

My son's name isn't Jacques and I don't remember ever wanting to go to France on my honeymoon in 2007 but apparently you do. :wacko:

Did you decide to pretend being a cop for fun and then got in too deep to abandon ship? Are you going to leave now and come back with another handle or own being a POS dirtbag liar? :(

My son's name isn't Jacques and I don't remember ever wanting to go to France on my honeymoon in 2007 but apparently you do. :wacko:

Did you decide to pretend being a cop for fun and then got in too deep to abandon ship? Are you going to leave now and come back with another handle or own being a POS dirtbag liar? :(

His about your blog? Still going?

We've been over this before.

A decent cut of meat at home or in a restaurant should be medium rare with no sauce. Salt and Pepper, or maybe Montreal if you like that. Finish with a little butter if you want.

Waffle House at 3 am should be medium well, doused with A-1 or Heniz 57. Save the ketchup for the fries.

Pretty well agree. Worcester sauce can be allowed I thibk with a decent steak.

Generally I like to eat it with no sauce at all.

And to the dumbass that said medium rare is chewy, you've never had a good steak. Ever. Medium is my choice but med rare ain't chewy. Ugh

I'm find with sauces and/or spices on steak -- butter, garlic, Montreal/salt/pepper, even bernaise/Oscar. But ketchup or A1? Those tastes are too domineering for a good cut of meat. :thumbsdown:

Any decent cut of meat needs only salt and pepper (I like a bit of garlic with it though) and a good medium rare. I'll tolerate a medium if need be.

Link? Trouble addressing the topic?

what topic? why is this news or why does it matter? ohhhh, right, because he won and some people are sad so they need any piece of "news" that is unimportant to the job at hand.

:rolleyes:

surprised News isn't all over this one