crackattack

**OFFICIAL NCAA FOOTBALL**

Biggest games this weekend

#12 LSU at #7 Auburn

#4 Ohio State at #15 TCU

#22 USC at Texas

#17 Boise State at #24 Oklahoma State

#1 Alabama at Ole Miss

#5 Oklahoma at Iowa State (the only team that beat the Sooners last year in the regular season)

And Wisconsin crapped the bed. Knew losing Cephus would hurt...but the losses on defense were the biggest thing. This defense does not have what they have had in the past few years. And they were completely outcoached today.

ND made a QB change, looks like a really good move. Finally looked like a legitimate top 10 team.

ND made a QB change, looks like a really good move. Finally looked like a legitimate top 10 team.

That kid looked great.

Alabama looks unstoppable. Statement game. :thumbsup:

Alabama is equivalent to a triple A team in MLB. They're essentially a NFL farm team.

Wow, what a horrible play call from the penn state coach. You called a timeout and came up with that?

Wow, what a horrible play call from the penn state coach. You called a timeout and came up with that?

Yeah, that was brutal. I have no idea what they were thinking. :wacko:

Boom, Irish looking real strong.

Third win against a ranked team for ND.

I was at the Stanford game, and there is really a different feeling about this team. The defense is very athletic and deep up front, and they have 2 corners who can press cover, which they haven't had in years. I've met Brandon Wimbush and his mom -- both are fantastic people, so I felt really bad for him that he lost his starting role, but Book has been much more effective and decisive. Obviously, he had a lot of problems against VaTech with the deep ball, so I would think they would work on correcting that in the upcoming weeks. Getting Dexter Williams back in game 5 was a huge boost for the offense as well.

I still think Brandon Wimbush will play some role on this team down the stretch. He's been a model teammate throughout the change to Book. My son, a freshman, says that he sees Book and Wimbush together frequently in the library, and they seem to be good friends.

Good to finally see the Horns with a respectable product... Amazing what a real QB can do. And once Herman starts getting his own kids in here - the future looks bright.

And to all my OU obnoxious buddies..... :lol:

Good to finally see the Horns with a respectable product... Amazing what a real QB can do. And once Herman starts getting his own kids in here - the future looks bright.

And to all my OU obnoxious buddies..... :lol:

That November 3 game against West Virginia should be a good one...

Its comical how Clemson scores so much even with their players playing positions they dont hardly ever play.

I picked Louisville +38.5.

And still lost by 22.5 points

77 - 16 is ridiculous

Its bad when they started running vanilla offense with their 4th stringers and a dam DT as the full back. I had to change it. That was brutal

Brian Kelly did his Andy Reid imitation and took his foot off the gas. Throwing it all over them in the 3rd quarter then turtled up. Now you might blow this whole season

WVU!!! Woot!!!

That was a hell of a game. Had Texas +1, no problems with a push watching a game like that :thumbsup:

Michigan State with the intentional safety :pointstosky:

:unsure:

ND QB hurt. I don't like this. At least it's at home.