Sign in to follow this  
Gypsybrat

Le'Veon Bell

So the Kats are officially looking to the future....again.

Bell is on the maybe-trading block....but we are gonna want an arm and a couple legs....maybe even a finger or two to part ways with him.

So which one of you quasi contenders feels the need to overpay to win you a championship this year?

It's week 10 boys

I am not seeing a trade deadline on the calendar?

shouldn't be trading 10 weeks into the season?

First off, nice to see all the offers....the health of the league is still good.

For transparency issues....The Kats plan on having a team meating tonight :wub: , than after that we will discus the trade offers.

If a trade is gonna happen, we will get it completed by Thursday morning so you can have your shiny new Bell for the Thursday night game.

We have an offer so far of an arm and a couple legs.....but we still may ask for an additional finger or that useless toe next to the baby toe.

I am going to send out rejections this morning of the other trades with maybe a hint of what its gonna take your team to get to the Table of Negotiations.

Be forewarned though....we DEFINITELY require the arm and legs in compensation for Bell.....we do not want 10 fingers and toes.

*Update: Responses to trades have been sent out either through the league site or FFT Pm.

If your trade offer is still active...congratulations, your trade offer is under consideration and will be discussed this evening along with any new trade offers received throughout the day.

It's week 10 boys

I am not seeing a trade deadline on the calendar?

shouldn't be trading 10 weeks into the season?

G. Trading:
1. The annual trade deadline will occur on the last day preceding Week 11 match-up’s.
Found that in about 10 seconds goof :)

G. Trading:
1. The annual trade deadline will occur on the last day preceding Week 11 match-up’s.
Found that in about 10 seconds goof :)

That's too late in the season.

did you not know MD has stepped down as commish?

:mad:

Carry on :cheers:

In rejecting my offer, I didnt feel the proper respect was given to the pinache, euphoria, and it factor that is associated with making deals with the El Padrino.

That's too late in the season.

did you not know MD has stepped down as commish?

:mad:

Carry on :cheers:

most leauge deadlines are before week 11 or 12

I'll give you Henry, Landry, Thomas and Kelce

Trade has been done.

Thanks to everyone who sent in the offers....which was a lot!

And that's what you picked?

Sorry. I can't allow this.

Especially being in 1st place.

And that's what you picked?

Sorry. I can't allow this.

Especially being in 1st place.

I'll give you Henry, Landry, Thomas and Kelce

You should have sent that trade our way.....you would have received consideration :cheers:

You should have sent that trade our way.....you would have received consideration :cheers:

I sent you a text.

apparently you have a new number or you just said FOCK YOU ED!

Way to trade the best FF player for a guy with one leg and a WR2. Glad he's in my division too. :wall:

He has two legs. They just dont both work right now.

Ill be honest....Id never heard of this Bigtraine guy or Neckbeards team before this season....but I am now aware and really starting to respect him. :thumbsup:

I said. He slipped something in all your drinks. That's 3 in a row

I sent you a text.

apparently you have a new number or you just said FOCK YOU ED!

yeah...that phone is dead, sorry. I would never say "FOCK YOU ED!" :wub:

Anyone who is upset.....feel free to post any of your trade offers that were made for Bell if you wish.

Dont really feel the need to defend this trade....the Kats are playing for next year and this makes sense to us.

Anyone who is upset.....feel free to post any of your trade offers that were made for Bell if you wish.

Dont really feel the need to defend this trade....the Kats are playing for next year and this makes sense to us.

Victory favors the bold. Sure, I think my offer was better due to the number of young assets offered, but we are all guilty of seeing things favorably from our own point of view. Therefore, stand by your decision proudly and continue to make bold moves. Its the only way to emerge victorious.

Id like to petition for 2 additional flex spots. I have too many good players now. Legit RB1 and WR1/2 have to ride the pine. Its really not fair to me.

Big Train kept a rollin all night long.

Ive noticed

Gypsybrat is mysterious like that.

He's personally kilt every QB he's drafted in our main league this year, so far.

Unfortunately, I have Bell in our main league.

Bell is sucking donkey cack so far

Not as bad as Demarco Murray, ouch

Not as bad as Demarco Murray, ouch

was trying the anti jinx thing on bell... Was one of my two keepers in my auction league. Too bad they reversed a TD that was very borderline in many peoples eyes. Ended up respectable points for Bell... Not great though

That TD pissed me off. That looked too close to overturn. I might have been biased.

Easily the best move made at our trade deadline was the El Padrino not seriously considering moving Antonio Brown. We are prepared to accept our role as the non heavy favorite that overcomes all to win the title.

for the record, Im not upset, I just think its comical that owners keep literally giving away very good players to the same owner for such discounts.

but I will post my offer. Everything is in the eye of the beholder and in my PM to you I told you I really like Dalvin Cook but thought you needed more than you got when the main piece coming back is an injured RB. Im sure he'll return to form but I would have wanted a little more.

my offer was Carlos Hyde, Zay Jones, 2018 2nd, 2019 1st. Healthy Cook > Hyde but still there are question marks there. Adams > Zay but thats still a promising young talent on a team likely to have a better pocket passer under center next season. and a 1st and 2nd round pick >>> 3rd rounder. jmho.

I offered Corey Coleman, Kelvin Benjamin, Aamer Abdullah and a 2018 1st, for Leveon and Watkins.

Also offered the same without the 1st and Watkins.

:dunno:

I offered Corey Coleman, Kelvin Benjamin, Aamer Abdullah and a 2018 1st, for Leveon and Watkins.

Also offered the same without the 1st and Watkins.

:dunno:

i dont know if i like the CC, KB Abdullah for Bell but I like the one including the 1st and Watkins!