Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

2017 worst imploding teams

Who you got? Injuries have derailed all these teams, but now it seems like a race to the bottom.

Cowboys

Giants

Broncos

Packers

Giants are the worst I guess, but all these teams were expected to contend. At this point, being a Jets or Jags fan doesnt seem so bad.

I never understand the Giants. Even when they have a good year, it seems like it's some point they are 4 and 5 and then suddenly in the playoffs where anything goes. When they do well, they seem to be playing above their depth.

The Packers faced a devastating injury. You can't really count on that or blame them for it.

The Cowboys have been sort of consistently screwed over by Zeke this whole year. Got to be disruptive when you never know from week to week what's going on. And it's pretty obvious that he made Dak Prescott in many ways.

So that leaves the Broncos. No real major injuries that I'm aware of. They lost some players through coaching and management decisions. But they have no reason to be as bad as they are with the exception of a brand new head coach. Therefore, they get my vote.

My Bills are having their annual implosion currently

At a higher record then normal. And that Taylor benching was just bizarre.

Cowboys no question. Jerruh focked his team by trying to work a deal for Zeke.

Chiefs close second. No real injuries or suspensions like the rest of the underachievers.

Cowboys by a mile. Dak has 0 TDS and 5 INTs in the past three games, all blowout losses.

At a higher record then normal. And that Taylor benching was just bizarre.

Agreed. He was never all-world to begin with but he could still keep you in games. Now his psyche is prolly shot and he'll be a mess like the rest of the team. If they finish 8-8 I'll be surprised.

Agreed. He was never all-world to begin with but he could still keep you in games. Now his psyche is prolly shot and he'll be a mess like the rest of the team. If they finish 8-8 I'll be surprised.

His psyche was just fine in that 2nd half against the Chargers.Also I was listening to a program the other day which expects him to ball out the rest of the way as an audition to other teams next season and a big fock you to McDermott.

Cowboys, and not even close. No excuse for them to be as booty as they are.

This.

The others are fairly predictable. But Dallas? WTF?

That gingers gone after the season.

His psyche was just fine in that 2nd half against the Chargers.Also I was listening to a program the other day which expects him to ball out the rest of the way as an audition to other teams next season and a big fock you to McDermott.

I'd be cool with that :thumbsup:

This.

The others are fairly predictable. But Dallas? WTF?

That gingers gone after the season.

The Giants were supposed to be good too, especially on D. I havent followed them enough to know who theyve lost on D due to injury, but losing OBJ and Marshall hurt them a lot.

The Cowboys lost Zeke for 6 games, plus T Smith and Sean Lee for a few games.

But Dak looks absolutely lost now. Many of those bad throws are 100% on him. Its not Zeke, Lee nor their replacements who are responsible for those.

Al that said. Sh!tty coaching has cost them at least 2 wins this year. So maybe the Cowboys are actually the biggest implosion.

I would venture to guess it helps him in terms of chip on shoulder mentality. He had to be laughing so hard inside during the first half of that game.

After a red hot 5-0 start I'd add the KC Chiefs to the list

Good call. It was generally thought they would steam roll everyone after beating the Pats convincingly and starting out 5-0.

Whats their biggest issue? Ive heard and seen some:

Bad play calling, failure to involve Freak Hill enough, Khunt hitting the wall, loss of key defenders.

Maybe just a combo of all of that?

I'd be cool with that :thumbsup:

Bills are such a mess. They didnt need to brjng back Tyrod and could have tanked from thr start. They do bring him back. Win more than expected early. Then decide they should tank.

There is no way they brought peterman in thinking they would be better.

They crapped their pants. Everyone loked McDerrmott early and now he is already hated.

Poor Bills. They just cant help themselves.

Good call. It was generally thought they would steam roll everyone after beating the Pats convincingly and starting out 5-0.

Whats their biggest issue? Ive heard and seen some:

Bad play calling, failure to involve Freak Hill enough, Khunt hitting the wall, loss of key defenders.

Maybe just a combo of all of that?

Showed too much and peaked too early. Where they were the first five games is where you just want to be getting into now, heading into the playoffs

KC was practically half my FF team.

Smith/Hunt/Kelce/KC D

Had early success. Now not so much. I thought they would of steam rolled the Giants last week. I got killed.

Showed too much and peaked too early. Where they were the first five games is where you just want to be getting into now, heading into the playoffs

Fact is Alex Smith is a decent QB. They started hot and everyone wondered if ALex SMith finally "got it clicking". No the guy has been in the league for many years, he is what he is. It was obvious that he would come back to earth.

The problem with KC is the defense. They generally rely on heir defense and SPTs, which masks Alex SMith. This year their defensive stats have been way down, towards the bottom. They aren't made to play that sort of game. They are usually the play smart football on offense and attack on SPTs and Defense, going on to win games 20-16. Their defense is just beat up and not intimidated like it was in years past.

Packers shouldnt even be mentioned. They had a devastating injury. Its not like they're the Pats that can just keep winning, regardless of who their QB is. The Packers NEED Rodgers.

The Broncos are horrible. We haven't blocked a left end/LOLB in two seasons. Our quarterbacks are all solidly in the 20-32 rank. Fock this mess.

The Broncos are horrible. We haven't blocked a left end/LOLB in two seasons. Our quarterbacks are all solidly in the 20-32 rank. Fock this mess.

Yup.

Democrats would have been my first guess but I guess the title should read NFL Teams.

Dems didn't win the special elections but came closer than expected and had some nice wins in governors races. In December, they've a fairly strong shot at winning the Alabama Senate seat.

Get your fvcking politics out of a legit football thread. Especially you ; ex pat commie fvcker

:mad:

Packers shouldnt even be mentioned. They had a devastating injury. Its not like they're the Pats that can just keep winning, regardless of who their QB is. The Packers NEED Rodgers.

This is how you troll :thumbsup: