Sign in to follow this  
Hardcore troubadour

Trump vs Nancy/Chuck

did not see, will not watch, do not care.

This is my response as well

Here is a reenactment with slightly less drama.

Here is a reenactment with slightly less drama.

holy sh1t. How did people ever watch that. :lol:

It should be worse behind closed doors. You should be able to negotiate in good faith without the scrutiny of the press which will skew things one way or another. You should be able to talk candidly and with respect instead of having to grandstand for the cameras.

They all looked like idiots and it just further shows how useless our politicians are.

Why do you think it should be done behind closed doors? Haven't you been paying attention? When things are done behind closed doors the media runs with every anonymous source they can. How many times have you read, sources at the meeting told us XYZ? The vast majority are never true to begin with.

Tell me how Trump can negotiate in good faith? These people are after blood. So why hide behind closed doors? LEt the cameras in so they can see their true leaders and not the two faced scum that hide behind closed doors. I don't understand why you prefer latter.

POTUS put his cards on the table, Fund the wall or he will shut the government down. What did the democrats put on the table? Nothing. They can't sit there and say they support Americans while trying to replace them with unchecked immigration.

Lol. Typical libtard.

Oh god..HT called me a name..whatever will I doooooooooooooo--hurts so muchly

• Like 1

Supermike, is a good person who thinks politicians are/should be upstanding people. It's not his fault really and he's not wrong they should be. Sadly that's is not reality never has been never will be.

Id say more wish..not think......But you're close..... :banana:

Oh and let me add....This isn't about good vs bad to me..Politicians are scummy..most if not all. However..I would LIKE to believe some of them are at least semi intelligent. And that display shot another arrow through that theory.

And as I have said so many times it gets tired...It ain't just Trump that looked bad..Pelosi, Schumer...they looked like old, tired, intelligent boobs pandering for the cameras.

POTUS put his cards on the table, Fund the wall or he will shut the government down. What did the democrats put on the table? Nothing. They can't sit there and say they support Americans while trying to replace them with unchecked immigration.

The Dems put $1.6B on the table for immigration. POTUS is holding firm at $5B. Given that we were told that the Messicans were going to pay for it, I am not sure that him holding the line here is such a good idea. Of course, his lemmings will just yell, "MAGA!", so it won't change their thinking.

Negotiations in the public eye do no good other than making people feel like it is transparent.

The Dems put $1.6B on the table for immigration. POTUS is holding firm at $5B. Given that we were told that the Messicans were going to pay for it, I am not sure that him holding the line here is such a good idea. Of course, his lemmings will just yell, "MAGA!", so it won't change their thinking.

Negotiations in the public eye do no good other than making people feel like it is transparent.

And just a few years ago, Schumer and Pelosi stated we needed border security and supported building a wall. So why do they now oppose it? Trump.

That's what he's up against. He ambushed them in the White House with the media to take away their narrative 'we tried to support the wall (offering a fraction of funds needed)'

And just a few years ago, Schumer and Pelosi stated we needed border security and supported building a wall. So why do they now oppose it? Trump.

That's what he's up against. He ambushed them in the White House with the media to take away their narrative 'we tried to support the wall (offering a fraction of funds needed)'

Why do we need any funds? Trump said Mexico would foot the bill.

Who knows what goes on in their heads. However, they have $1.6B on the table. He wants $5B. I say give him $0.

Why do we need any funds? Trump said Mexico would foot the bill.

So you believe everything he says? So Hillary/Obama/Comey, et al are guilty, he is the the greatest President ever, etc.....

Welcome aboard the Trump Wagon.

Who knows what goes on in their heads. However, they have $1.6B on the table. He wants $5B. I say give him $0.

Since you obviously support open borders, how many illegal aliens do you have living with you? Do you lock your doors at night? How about your car?

Shut it all down. Would be the first time we had a balanced budget, since Clinton.

Because the Republicans took control of the of the House for the first time in 40 years and Clinton worked with them.

The Democratic Party controlled the House of Representatives for 40 years, from 1954 to 1994.

Proving once again that the democrats priority is not the American citizen. It seems they have spent more time worrying about other countries people than their own.

So you believe everything he says?

No, I knew he was a lying fraud.

Since you obviously support open borders, how many illegal aliens do you have living with you? Do you lock your doors at night? How about your car?

I don't support open borders. I just figured they could negotiate like Trump.

I think that we need to tighten our borders, but a huge wall that is mythically paid for by Mexico isn't going to happen. So, let's be realistic and not start with "I am going to get my way or I am taking my ball and going home". The reality is that our government is spending too much money and Trump is doing nothing to change that. If anything, he is making it worse.

#strawman

The reality is that our government is spending too much money and Trump is doing nothing to change that. If anything, he is making it worse.

But Trump is smart enough to know the deal.

"Sources close to the presidency told The Daily Beast that Trump had repeatedly shrugged off any concerns about the rising national debt because it was projected to come to a head only after he would finish a second term.

During a 2017 briefing with senior officials, Trump responded to a presentation of charts and graphics by saying, "Yeah, but I won't be here," according to a source The Daily Beast said witnessed the comment."

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-debt-crisis-fine-wont-be-here-report-2018-12

#strawman

Funny how liberals like yourself, when offered examples of their hypocrisy fall back on phrases like strawman, dog whistle, etc.

Like the Celebs that want all guns rounded up yet walk around with armed security guards.

But Trump is smart enough to know the deal.

"Sources close to the presidency told The Daily Beast that Trump had repeatedly shrugged off any concerns about the rising national debt because it was projected to come to a head only after he would finish a second term.

During a 2017 briefing with senior officials, Trump responded to a presentation of charts and graphics by saying, "Yeah, but I won't be here," according to a source The Daily Beast said witnessed the comment."

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-debt-crisis-fine-wont-be-here-report-2018-12

Yup, last year we paid $155 billion in interest on the debt Obama accumulated in 8 years.

Oh god..HT called me a name..whatever will I doooooooooooooo--hurts so muchly

You are just another person who whines about childish behavior from politicians, but freely runs around the internet and keeps trying to get into grade school level girlie slap fights with whoever he disagrees with.

Yup, last year we paid $155 billion in interest on the debt Obama accumulated in 8 years.

Good thing Trump is running trillion dollar deficits. Thatll fix it.

You are just another person who whines about childish behavior from politicians, but freely runs around the internet and keeps trying to get into grade school level girlie slap fights with whoever he disagrees with.

Another MDC love queen speaks up.

:lol:

:lol:

I wrote that last bit because it fit the conversation. And it was accurate. I could pull in thousands of yours that are whiney.

You again? Didn't you already say you liked me?

Or maybe you said you didn't like me...

Or maybe you said something else......who are you again?

On top of another 250 billion already in place, and yet Trump hasn't had a trillion dollar deficit yet, while Obammy had many. :thumbsup:

Funny how, Pelosi and Schumer want no shutdown, but they wouldn't promise any votes to avoid it.

Obummer cut the deficit from $1.4 trillion in 2008 to under $585b his last year in office. After years of complaining about the deficit, Trump immediately raised it to a projected trillion in FY19.

Heckuva job, Trump!

Obummer cut the deficit from $1.4 trillion in 2008 to under $585b his last year in office. After years of complaining about the deficit, Trump immediately raised it to a projected trillion in FY19.

Yep, Obammy's deficit was so much higher at this point in his presidency. :thumbsdown:

You again? Didn't you already say you liked me?

Or maybe you said you didn't like me...

Or maybe you said something else......who are you again?

Someone who doesn't know who you are. And I'm quite satisfied with that.

Don't try pulling the "do you know who I am" garbage.

Funny how liberals like yourself, when offered examples of their hypocrisy fall back on phrases like strawman, dog whistle, etc.

Like the Celebs that want all guns rounded up yet walk around with armed security guards.

You are making the statement that being against the Trump proposed wall equals support of completely open borders and that this obligates you to let illegal immigrants live in your home....and you are doing so because by assigning this fabricated and exaggerated stance to people, you can more easily defeat them in debate.

It's a flat out lie and it's the very definition of creating a straw man.

The reverse would be my claiming that since you are pro-wall, you have decided to never benefit in any way from any illegal immigrant ever....and therefore you should tear down your house if any illegal immigrants helped build it, you should refuse to enter any building or do any business with any company that has used or benefited from the work of illegals, you will now refuse to drive on any roads in which even a single illegal immigrant helped pave, etc.....If I assigned that strawman to you, you would be quite easy to defeat in debate.

When you create strawman arguments, it indicates you don't have the wherewithall to make your point on legitimate merits.

Yep, Obammy's deficit was so much higher at this point in his presidency. :thumbsdown:

He did inherit the Bush recession and Bush wars. Now right when its fixed here comes Trump to run the country into the ground line one of his failed businesses. :thumbsdown:

Heckuva job, Trump!

It would be nice if you would explain how Obama did that. Thanks

Proving once again that the democrats priority is not the American citizen. It seems they have spent more time worrying about other countries people than their own.

If you cant get votes from within...

dude easy on the racism

Heckuva job, Trump!

US Department of the Treasury

Year............. President.......................... Added Debt...............Cumulative Debt

2009 Barack Hussein Obama $1,885,104,106,599.26 $11,909,829,003,511.75

2010 Barack Hussein Obama $1,651,794,027,380.04 $13,561,623,030,891.79

2011 Barack Hussein Obama $1,228,717,297,665.36 $14,790,340,328,557.15

2012 Barack Hussein Obama $1,275,901,078,828.74 $16,066,241,407,385.89

2013 Barack Hussein Obama $671,942,119,311.43 $16,738,183,526,697.32

2014 Barack Hussein Obama $1,085,887,854,036.50 $17,824,071,380,733.82

2015 Barack Hussein Obama $326,546,285,750.51 $18,150,617,666,484.33

2016 Barack Hussein Obama $1,241,086,361,182.79 $19,573,444,713,936.79

2017 Donald John Trump $671,455,302,116.72. $20,244,900,016,053.51

http://www.polidiotic.com/by-the-numbers/us-national-debt-by-year/

Someone who doesn't know who you are. And I'm quite satisfied with that.

Don't try pulling the "do you know who I am" garbage.

So we cant be friends? Or are you saying there is a chance???

He did inherit the Bush recession and Bush wars. Now right when its fixed here comes Trump to run the country into the ground line one of his failed businesses. :thumbsdown:

Obammy inherited, Trump didn't. Got it. :thumbsup: