Sign in to follow this  
Bier Meister

4/20

So, with this being an anniversary of many destructive occurrences are you guys seeing any threats in your areas?

We had a threat of a school shooting thwarted this morning (a high school is across the street from us)

In previous years this “festival” has been unpermitted and unofficial. It was awesome, but growing larger every year, with increased violence and the amount of trash left behind was unbelievable. Seriously… it was 11 tons in 2016).

http://sf.funcheap.com/420-park-gigantic-gathering-hippie-hill-golden-gate-park/

Dirty hippies :thumbsdown:

Never got into it. Just never liked it. Grandma died of lung cancer when I was young so that had a big impact on me with smoking

Stoners are shifty, lazy, smelly people who are generally a drain on society :banana:

• Like 1

Stoners are shifty, lazy, smelly people who are generally a drain on society :banana:

Yet they are still better than alcoholics. :dunno:

• Like 1

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/the-strange-seasonality-of-violence-why-april-is-the-beginning-of-the-killing-season/2016/04/03/4e05d092-f6c0-11e5-9804-537defcc3cf6_story.html?utm_term=.2ae9027f0c1a

Mass-murder researchers and terrorism experts do not like turning their calendars to April. For them, it marks the beginning of what one calls “the killing season.”

Timothy McVeigh blew up a federal building in Oklahoma City in April 1995. Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold killed 13 people at Columbine High School in April 1999. Seung Hui Cho killed 32 students and teachers at Virginia Tech in April 2007.

Waco. The Boston Marathon bombing. A mass stabbing in Pennsylvania.

Over the past two decades, April’s significance has become a source of concern for those who monitor hate groups and one of fascination for academics who study the seasonality of violence.

many tributes to patriots day and hitler's birthday

Did you make that up on your own? If so, I commend you on your obvious higher than most intelligence and wisdom :banana:

Yet they are still better than alcoholics. :dunno:

:mad:

A whopping 61% of Americans think marijuana should be legal, according to a CBS poll released Thursday.

That marks a five-percent increase over last year and the highest percentage ever recorded since CBS began asking the question. Back in 1979, 69% of Americans opposed marijuana legalization.

:bandana:

A whopping 61% of Americans think marijuana should be legal, according to a CBS poll released Thursday.

That marks a five-percent increase over last year and the highest percentage ever recorded since CBS began asking the question. Back in 1979, 69% of Americans opposed marijuana legalization.

:bandana:

I see no problem with it. A lot of health benefits to it. Cigarettes are 1000x worse and are proven to kill people. Alcohol is worse as well. Weed is not chemically altered. 100% natural.

I see no problem with it. A lot of health benefits to it. Cigarettes are 1000x worse and are proven to kill people. Alcohol is worse as well. Weed is not chemically altered. 100% natural.

For now. When it starts getting mass produced, and it will, it will get jacked up with chemicals.

For now. When it starts getting mass produced, and it will, it will get jacked up with chemicals.

pretty easy to grow it yourself

I heard

I dunno. I guess it's possible. Most of the weed dispensaries use natural ones. They just have cross breeding done to it to give it different potencies and effects. I don't see how people would use chemicals to mess with it since apparently it's already great as it is

I dunno. I guess it's possible. Most of the weed dispensaries use natural ones. They just have cross breeding done to it to give it different potencies and effects. I don't see how people would use chemicals to mess with it since apparently it's already great as it is

It will be a lot cheaper and still get you high. Might take a generation to get past the fact that it's not pure, but it will happen. Look at what we call meat at fast food places. I'm also not sure that the cheese at McDonalds is actual food. Or the chicken at KFC is chicken.

It will be a lot cheaper and still get you high. Might take a generation to get past the fact that it's not pure, but it will happen. Look at what we call meat at fast food places. I'm also not sure that the cheese at McDonalds is actual food. Or the chicken at KFC is chicken.

That's true but they've already got synthetic weed out there. So I could see them doing some with chemicals but still sell the pure stuff since it would be valued more to the consumer

pretty easy to grow it yourself

I heard

I'm thinking the "urban" weed smoker just wants to get high on the cheap. Ain't got no time for tending to no crops

Yea but growing a few plants is so much easier that raising (and slaughtering) your own steer.

It really isn't comparable. Thst is the beauty of cannabis.

That's true but they've already got synthetic weed out there. So I could see them doing some with chemicals but still sell the pure stuff since it would be valued more to the consumer

Yeah, some consumers. What do college kids drink? Bud light. Not a lot of Stella being bought. College kids and poor people will just go for the cheap stuff that gets them high.

Yea but growing a few plants is so much easier that raising (and slaughtering) your own steer.

It really isn't comparable. Thst is the beauty of cannabis.

Some people will, some people won't. Big biz will satisfy the ones that won't or can't grow.

Some people will, some people won't. Big biz will satisfy the ones that won't or can't grow.

Their loss, i guess.

Their loss, i guess.

Of course. Have you ever had cheap malt liquor? It's disgusting. But it gets you focked up so it sells.

Of course. Have you ever had cheap malt liquor? It's disgusting. But it gets you focked up so it sells.

I think most red blooded americans have downed a Mickey's or an OE.....probably warm too.

I've been in the industry for 5 years. There is a huge difference. Good stuff using expensive organic nutrients while your weed is grown with miracle grow is cheaper and you can tell the taste. Also top shelf is like whiskey they time to cure it effects the overall taste

I think most red blooded americans have downed a Mickey's or an OE.....probably warm too.

Guzzled two mickeys big mouths in a row once. Took about 5 minutes to put me on my ass.

I've been in the industry for 5 years. There is a huge difference. Good stuff using expensive organic nutrients while your ###### weed is grown with miracle grow is cheaper and you can tell the taste. Also top shelf is like whiskey they time to cure it effects the overall taste

That's what I equated it to. Top shelf whiskeys and cigars. Cheap weed may get you high but the high quality stuff will always sell and people will fork over the cash for it.

A whopping 61% of Americans are also a drain on society :banana:

Did you make that up on your own? If so, I commend you on your obvious higher than most intelligence and wisdom :banana:

:cheers:

That's what I equated it to. Top shelf whiskeys and cigars. Cheap weed may get you high but the high quality stuff will always sell and people will fork over the cash for it.

It also helps that some of that premium weed is one maybe two hits and quit.Did you ever see Toby Keith's interview on his inspiration for the song I'll never Smoke Weed with Willie Again. :D