Sign in to follow this  
itsmejoshc

$50 entry. Slow Auction redraft PPR non-IDP for 2 seasons with a $2,000 sidepot!

Are you always lucky or just that good? Here's a new league with the main twist being a $1,440 prize for the owner that scores the most points from week 1-16 over 2 consecutive seasons. The league is a slow auction league that redrafts each season with yearly prizes each season, but also has a sidepot to see who truly is the Auction King.
- $50 entry a season, but everyone must prepay in full for 2 seasons for a total $100 buy-in.
- LeagueSafe is used to hold the sidepot and majority approval vote to payout owners each season.
- 100% of all entry fees are paid out minus the MFL hosting fee which is split by all owners.
- 6 leagues of 12 teams each for 72 owners total.
- Victory Points scoring used for regular season standings; Total Points race used during the playoffs.
- 15 man rosters, 1 IR spot
- Starting 9 man lineup: 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 TE, 4 Flex (RB/WR/TE), 1 DEF
- FPPC scoring: 4pts/pass TD, PPR, 1.5 TE PPR
- Rosters reset each season with a slow auction draft each preseason; No players are kept on rosters at all.
- Prize money awarded to the top 1/3 of the league each individual season.
- $1,440 to the owner that scores the most total points from week 1-16 in season 1 and season 2 combined.
We are taking sign-ups now for the remaining 12 spots. Payments will be due before August 16th. The slow auctions will start August 17th.

To reserve your spot, please reply to this post or email me at: joshuacuaton@gmail.com
Essentially, this is a redraft auction league that you are playing in for 2 seasons in a row (2015-2016); we auction draft again for the 2016 season. We use a slow online auction, Victory Points, blind bidding, and a Playoff Points Race to eliminate as much luck factor as possible.This is a giant league made up of 8 leagues with 12 teams in each subleague. You compete in your subleague starting from the slow startup auction until trying to make the playoffs. If you make the playoffs, it becomes a total points race for weeks 14-16 where you better hope you start the right players. Teams can win money each individual season and of course try to win $1,440 by either being super lucky for 2 auctions in a row, or dominating 2 auctions in a row. The most cumulative total points scored from weeks 1-16 in 2015 AND weeks 1-16 in 2016 will determine the winner of the $1,440 sidepot.

need 8 more people so we can run at least 4 subleagues right now! still have 56 spots to fill to hit the 96 team total...

the 4th subleague is filled! i have 3 owners in the 5th league waitlist and need 9 more people to fill that 5th subleague please!

auctions start aug 17th. 5 subleagues filled, and waiting list for subleague 6. whoever pays first/soonest gets guaranteed a spot in the contest with the 10 pending spots in subleague 5.

right now i have 17 owners unpaid in subleague 6. the first 12 people that "signed up" that pay will secure their spot in subleague 6. if we get 7 more owners and all the remaining/left behind owners pay, we can fill and auction subleague 7.

i need 4 owners to put on standby in expansion subleague 7. if 18 people pay by Monday Aug 16th, i will keep it open for another week to try and fill subleague 7 which would then need 4 or more new owners in it.

i need 4 more owners! 8 owners are already paid in full and we need 4 more to finalize the 12 team subleague 6. you must pay before aug 22nd and slow auction starts monday aug 24th.