Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Baby Trump debuts in London skies LULZ!

Yeah, you're right. I'd rather have a president who talks down to everyone and is full of empty promises like the last one.

When you are also describing Trump its hard to tell youre making fun of someone else as well.

This whole post is just wrong and ironic. Youre crying about other people crying. And crying over someone who isnt crying and just think the people who are protesting are idiots. I voted for Obama and after a while hated him as a president. More than any other. But I didnt whine or b1tch about it. Ive got better things to do. Obviously, these people dont

So now youre crying over someone crying about someone elses crying which makes me a crier over what you said. According to this standard we are all just crying about something. Sounds like a typical political forum

Oh get over it righties quit crying. When the next dem comes into office you get to play the little nitpick role for 4-8 years.

You all are hacks that just take turns being goofballs.

we aren't crying at all, just find it stupid

imagine if Obama visited Japan and they flew a Gorilla holding some bananas as he came to town.

• Like 1

imagine if Obama visited Japan and they flew a Gorilla holding some bananas as he came to town.

Actually, racism and making fun of someones behavior arent the same.

Yeah... thats just racist. Big difference between making a racist remark and calling someone a baby. Now if they made a balloon of Obama in a diaper then it would be comparable.

doing something to purposely to hurt someone is bullying and its wrong

I have never seen anyone defend Trump when the left calls him a retard

Trump supporters have an issue with people bullying?

So now youre crying over someone crying about someone elses crying which makes me a crier over what you said. According to this standard we are all just crying about something. Sounds like a typical political forum

Actual Im just being informative cause Im not the least bit upset. Actually, Im sleepy. Thats the only thing Im feeling right now

Trump supporters have an issue with people bullying?

I am not a Trump supporter, so yes

I also have a problem with the rest of the world walking all over us since the 80's

I am not a Trump supporter, so yes

I also have a problem with the rest of the world walking all over us since the 80's

They havent.

doing something to purposely to hurt someone is bullying and its wrong

I have never seen anyone defend Trump when the left calls him a retard

Do you call out Trump every time he calls someone a name or is demeaning? Its almost everyday.

Do you call out Trump every time he calls someone a name or is demeaning? Its almost everyday.

I don't comment on anything Trump says, I focus on things he does

but yah hes a giant doush, thats making this country better day by day

I'm listening to some of the londoners comments during the protest. To me, it's part of a larger picture. I'm really sick of the British especially getting in our business. Remember when they were all over me to as well? Look , Harvey Weinstein is our not yours. Trumps are , he's our problem, not yours.

Frankly, it seems like the UK's so minor that everybody there actually wants to be an American. Look at all the actors. The first thing they do is try to master an American accent. The first thing they do is try to land an American job.

Trust me, I keep up with European events and laws and social issues as well. It's not like they don't have their own to work on. For fucksake, I bet yesterday's protest against Trump we're bigger than any of the protests against or for brexit. And which has a bigger impact on the UK for Pete's sake?

As much as these limey bastards like the snare and look down their noses at us, it seems like they constantly want to be us. Constantly want to be in our business. Fix your own and then come back and talk to us okay?

Even if you like his politics, you have to acknowledge hes been inflammatory to many groups. Are they all losers?

Im really sick of the winner and loser rhetoric. Its like nazi speak for morons.

Oh get over it righties quit crying. When the next dem comes into office you get to play the little nitpick role for 4-8 years.

You all are hacks that just take turns being goofballs.

Not sure what you're talking about. I love this sh1t I hope they do more.

Anyone, who after reading that, still says CNN and Fox are the same is on crack. Fox reported that straight up. CNN never does.