Sign in to follow this  
Kopy

Defense/ST sleepers

I like Atlanta and San Diego. Picked the Falcons in my draft. I just like their speed on defense, HC is a defensive guru, and I think they are going to cause some havoc for QB's, especially in that dome.

The Chargers have some good young talent and they look fast on defense.

Now that I put this out there, stay away from both these teams. :doublethumbsup:

I have Minn and Panthers with Eagles on the waiver should I hold 3 DST? Eagles do t seem to have any good matchups imo.

If you only have to start one defense then you should not even have two defenses on your roster. During the season it can make sense but not before the season starts.

Anyone form an opinion on which D's to target after 2 weeks?

Anyone who plays the Bears and the Jets at this point.
  • Like 1

Pittsburg is still a fantastic option as a stand-alone defense. As for DTBC, I would welcome comments by others if you are using this tool to help you all decide!

• Like 1

I've been using it, it's why I grabbed clev for their upcoming schedule.

some of the offensive rankings need to be adjusted now that we've seen a few weeks though.

Rams def was sleeping last night.

Pittsburg is still a fantastic option as a stand-alone defense. As for DTBC, I would welcome comments by others if you are using this tool to help you all decide!

I grabbed PIT a couple days ago and see only 3-4 weeks I'd be uncomfortable using them.

As a stand-alone D? I haven't watched them play. They are playing that well?

Per your recommendation I picked them up.

As a stand-alone D? I haven't watched them play. They are playing that well?

Per your recommendation I picked them up.

They play GB and NE as the only bad weeks to use them, be careful as one is Week 15 in the playoffs!

They play GB and NE as the only bad weeks to use them, be careful as one is Week 15 in the playoffs!

Okay.....thanks for the advice!

VERY strange Week 3 when it comes to defense. Most of the top DST options for this week severly underperformed with the lock of the week Ravens scoring negative points. Most of the bad options for this week, the Jets for example, actually did very well.

One of those bad options was the Detroit Lions who were going up against the high scoring Falcons offense but actually turned in a very good performance. That's three weeks in a row now of very good performances by the Lions DST. Is the Lions D getting slept on here? They seem to have a nice pass rush, this rookie LB they drafted looks like a stud and they appear to have a ball hawking secondary with a good enough offense to help them out. Anything to see with the Lions?

Been tough getting good Defense streaming.

I got stuck with the Jaguars in one league, didn't turn out so bad.

Surprised how bad the Rams were

Been tough getting good Defense streaming.

I got stuck with the Jaguars in one league, didn't turn out so bad.

Surprised how bad the Rams were

Its almost impossible to predict a good defense for each week. I mean, look what Washington did to Oakland.

• Like 1

Very tough this season, in a 14 teamer and it's the first time I've been in a league over twelve teams.

Making it very tough.

The top scoring DSTs for this week were the likes of the Bengals, Redskins, Saints and Jets. If that list isn't headscratching enough, consider the fact that the Bengals and Redskins faced offenses in the Packers and Raiders, that are generally avoided when it comes to streaming.

My darkhors pick for a cheap DST would be Jax.

I like this pick along with LA Chargers.

I'd be remiss if I didn't thank you guys for the Jax tip. They helped me get to the playoffs in all 4 of my leagues with 1 championship and 2 runner ups. Made some good coin this year and the Jax D (thanks to this site and Ralph/Mike in particular) played a hefty role.

Thanks again.

• Like 1