Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

I love these stories and the media is too stupid to realize they're hurting the cause

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/27/us/us-veteran-deported-to-mexico/index.html

Read WAY down, near the bottom, and they will mention his drug trafficking conviction. Which, according to CNN, wasn't really his fault. (PTSD you see).

What stupid CNN and the others that carry this dont seem to get is these stories are read in other countries....and those that were thinking about coming here might re-think that decision knowing not even a stint in the military will protect you if you commit a 15 YEAR FOCKING FELONY!!!

So he says that what he went through when enlisted is what got him on drugs. But he was tossed out of the army because of drugs. LOL. I was feeling sorry for him until I found out he wasn't busted for using drugs but for selling/delivering them.

So he says that what he went through when enlisted is what got him on drugs. But he was tossed out of the army because of drugs. LOL. I was feeling sorry for him until I found out he wasn't busted for using drugs but for selling/delivering them.

it only says over 2 LBS...But I remember seeing 4.4 I believe he was caught with. So yeah..Using, maybe I could see that..No need to be a distributor. 3 pictures of him in US Military gear. Zero pictures of his mug shot when busted for selling drugs. Biased? Nah... Buh bye!

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/27/us/us-veteran-deported-to-mexico/index.html

Read WAY down, near the bottom, and they will mention his drug trafficking conviction. Which, according to CNN, wasn't really his fault. (PTSD you see).

What stupid CNN and the others that carry this dont seem to get is these stories are read in other countries....and those that were thinking about coming here might re-think that decision knowing not even a stint in the military will protect you if you commit a 15 YEAR FOCKING FELONY!!!

They mention the drugs in the first few bits of the article?

The deportation follows an earlier decision by US authorities to deny Miguel Perez's citizenship application because of a felony drug conviction, despite his service and the PTSD he says it caused.

That said...2 lbs of coke...that isn't he crap you want around.

Sucks he didn't get the help he needed after his service and turned towards drugs...but delivering 2 lbs of coke and I don't have a ton of sympathy.

Reminds me of a WaPo story a few years back. The reporter was epitome of a dumdum snowflake who wrote that this women was being evicted from her apartment due to non-payment of rent, because she had very little left after her $800 a month car payment.

Get the turd out of here. I have no sympathy for anyone who commits a crime like that, immigrant or not. Cya, POS.

I dont care that theyre pushing the vet status. One aw moment always erases any attaboys.

And that senator defending him? You have to pick your battles, and this shouldnt be one of them

I dont care that theyre pushing the vet status. One aw ###### moment always erases any attaboys.

And that senator defending him? You have to pick your battles, and this shouldnt be one of them

Seriously..I DO NOT understand the democrat position to defend illegals as hard as they do. Maybe I am biased because I am all for these kinds of things, but that just seems like the wrong hill to die on for the democrats.

Seriously..I DO NOT understand the democrat position to defend illegals as hard as they do. Maybe I am biased because I am all for these kinds of things, but that just seems like the wrong hill to die on for the democrats.

I dont want the government to start kicking in doors looking for them, but here we have one committing a felony?

Adios