Sign in to follow this  
PA school board votes down NRA grant for high school rifle team: 'This is dirty money'...

Original Story

HOWEVER, the people come to the rescue...

http://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/mc-nws-stroudsburg-rifle-team-gofundme-nra-grant-20180328-story.html

A decision Monday by the Stroudsburg Area School Board not to accept National Rifle Association money for the high school rifle team has spurred two fundraising efforts as well as accusations that the issue has been politicized.

A GoFundMe campaign by state Rep. Maureen Madden, D-Monroe, brought in $8,700 by midafternoon Wednesday.

A separate effort by some local business leaders raised $6,750.

Each fundraiser surpassed the amount of the NRA grant, which was $4,730 and offered to the team for the first time this year. The Stroudsburg High rifle team has been using equipment from the 1970s. It intends to use the money for new rifles and vests for its 21 members.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

GoFundMe link to donate

Original Story

HOWEVER, the people come to the rescue...

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

GoFundMe link to donate

I agree...its great to cheer people helping out so they didn't have to take money from an organization they didn't want the money from.

Good job by that State Rep.

I love how the left have painted the NRA as the bad guy here.

90% of all non-accidental/suicide gun deaths are at the hands of blacks, hispanics, Muslims, and liberals from single parent homes.

The NRA has literally nothing to do with the FBI allowing Cruz to purchase a rifle and shoot up his school after repeated warnings from friends and family that he was going to do exactly that.

The NRA has literally nothing to do with gang bangers in Chicago using illegally acquired handguns to murder people in a city with the strictest gun laws in America.

muh NRA!

muh common sense!

I love how the left have painted the NRA as the bad guy here.

90% of all non-accidental/suicide gun deaths are at the hands of blacks, hispanics, Muslims, and liberals from single parent homes.

The NRA has literally nothing to do with the FBI allowing Cruz to purchase a rifle and shoot up his school after repeated warnings from friends and family that he was going to do exactly that.

The NRA has literally nothing to do with gang bangers in Chicago using illegally acquired handguns to murder people in a city with the strictest gun laws in America.

muh NRA!

muh common sense!

yeah the hack NRA bashers like snuff and Hogg never discuss the failures by the school, the police and the FBI which actually led directly to the massacre.

Why is that ? It's almost like they have an agenda.

• Like 1

It's morphing into a bash Trump/Republican party movement. Which it was from jump, but now it's just blatant.

You can have a rifle team but you can't accept $ from the National Rifle Association. Politics. Awesome.

It's morphing into a bash Trump/Republican party movement. Which it was from jump, but now it's just blatant.

They always attack the messenger because they can’t attack the message.

yeah the hack NRA bashers like snuff and Hogg never discuss the failures by the school, the police and the FBI which actually led directly to the massacre.

Why is that ? It's almost like they have an agenda.

Liar

They always attack the messenger because they cant attack the message.

Says the side that whines about the MSM, CNN, and has been bashing teenaged kids and calling them Hitler among other things...

You have no message old man...

Says the side that whines about the MSM, CNN, and has been bashing teenaged kids and calling them Hitler among other things...

Untrue.

My kids school is so dumb ... pepsi wanted to give them a video scoreboard for the football team. They voted it down because it would say pepsi under it. The 40 year old piece if crap is still there and hald the time the bulbs are out.

They cant afford to replace it.

You were making fun of a 10 year old getting decapitated. What is wrong with you?

• Like 1

Liar

You know when you say that it only bothers liars like you.

Sho doesn't think he is lying. He lives in his delusional fantasy world like many liberals.

You calling me a liar is no bother...as you are always full of and cant back anything up.

fact

Except other failures are discussed...that doesnt mean we cant also hold the NRA responsible for the policies they have pushed.

You calling me a liar is no bother...as you are always full of ###### and cant back anything up.

It bothers you a lot. Which is why you didn't call people liars until I called you out for what you are, LIAR!

It bothers you a lot. Which is why you didn't call people liars until I called you out for what you are, LIAR!

Been doing it for a long while Chief...did not flatter yourself.

And youve been dead wrong every time you tried it with me.

Run along now kiddo.

Do you want a guy hopped up on psych meds like Slonuff to be able to have a gun? I don't.

Except other failures are discussed...that doesnt mean we cant also hold the NRA responsible for the policies they have pushed.

link ? Seems like the hacks believe NRA is target #1 for blame when the real facts of the story prove they're easily the least to blame.

Fact

link ? Seems like the hacks believe NRA is target #1 for blame when the real facts of the story prove they're easily the least to blame.

Fact

You like to claim fact a lot when stating your uninformed opinion.

There's no denying the FBI is the main culprit in the Florida shooting. Obamas basically no arrest policy at schools is right behind it.

Been doing it for a long while Chief...did not flatter yourself.

And youve been dead wrong every time you tried it with me.

Run along now kiddo.

You've been doing it for awhile because I've been calling you a liar for while now, chief.

You've been doing it for awhile because I've been calling you a liar for while now, chief.

Once again...you are full of .

There's no denying the FBI is the main culprit in the Florida shooting. Obamas basically no arrest policy at schools is right behind it.

I've yet to see that brilliant Hogg kid blame them. :dunno:

You have to be a pretty stupid mofo to not be able to place the blame where it belongs in this one. Or a hack.

I've yet to see that brilliant Hogg kid blame them. :dunno:

You have to be a pretty stupid mofo to not be able to place the blame where it belongs in this one. Or a hack.

Hogg's daddy was FBI. Maybe that's why he gets all the camera time. One of the other kids might slip up and get all truthy

do people not understand, that the NRA only has money because Real Americans support them and donate?

Not the only reason they have funding...no.

Which policies has the NRA pushed that you disagree with?

Or is it more that they oppose policies that you support?

I'm honestly amused by all the vitriol being directed at the NRA. I'd like to try to understand all the ridiculous rhetoric.

• Like 1

Good for the school. I wouldnt accept $ from an extremist organization like the NRA either.

Which policies has the NRA pushed that you disagree with?

Or is it more that they oppose policies that you support?

I'm honestly amused by all the vitriol being directed at the NRA. I'd like to try to understand all the ridiculous rhetoric.

More of everything they have opposed. And why would you be surprised given the reforms they have had a hand in shutting down?

Good for the school. I wouldnt accept $ from an extremist organization like the NRA either.

Your words, of course, and not even close to the truth. I get it though, you need to lie and demonize the opposition - it's what you far left zealots do.

Your words, of course, and not even close to the truth. I get it though, you need to lie and demonize the opposition - it's what you far left zealots do.

:clap:

but you would accept money from the Muslim Brotherhood, Antifa, La Raza, and others of the like

yet an organization that is supported by 5 million members, and not villified by 150 million more, is "extreme" wow

• Like 1

but you would accept money from the Muslim Brotherhood, Antifa, La Raza, and others of the like

Wrong.

yet an organization that is supported by 5 million members, and not villified by 150 million more, is "extreme" wow

The irony is that it's actually his own party has been taken over by extremists.

Extremist organization? WTF are you talking about?