14 replies to this topic

#1 gitrdun

gitrdun

FF Geek

• Members
  • 903 posts

Posted 06 August 2018 - 02:50 PM

Weepaws,

I really respect your opinion on this forum. Your logic seems spot on. Could you list your top 10 rbs in ppr league and a little explanation on each? 

Thanks and good luck this season.

#2 mobb_deep

mobb_deep

FF Geek

• Members
  • 19,803 posts

Posted 06 August 2018 - 02:57 PM

Top 10 at every position.Thanks and god bless.

Sangre Por Sangre

#3 stonewall

stonewall

FF Geek

• Members
  • 6,146 posts

Posted 06 August 2018 - 03:05 PM

:rolleyes:

I feel my football knowledge is vastly superior to my opponents. I also am just in general, a smarter person. These two things should allow me a huge advantage. But I've yet to be truly dominant.

#4 pee-diddy

pee-diddy

FF Geek

• Members
  • 3,094 posts

Posted 06 August 2018 - 05:49 PM

Is weepaws MooseKnuckleBallFour reincarnated or sumpthin? Anyone? Anyone?

#5 mobb_deep

mobb_deep

FF Geek

• Members
  • 19,803 posts

Posted 06 August 2018 - 06:37 PM

Is weepaws MooseKnuckleBallFour reincarnated or sumpthin? Anyone? Anyone?

Well need to wait for a holiday greeting to confirm.

Sangre Por Sangre

#6 ROCKFORD

ROCKFORD

FF Geek

• Members
  • 4,980 posts

Posted 06 August 2018 - 07:45 PM

god bless him.

born naked

#7 ralphster

ralphster

FF Geek

• Members
  • 3,161 posts

Posted 06 August 2018 - 09:01 PM

the father, the son & the holy rb rankings.
“When I played pro football, I never set out to hurt anyone deliberately - unless it was, you know, important, like a league game or something” ~ D. Butkus

#8 weepaws

weepaws

FF Geek

• Members
  • 19,278 posts

Posted 07 August 2018 - 02:06 AM

Bell, hes simply the best ppr back in the nfl, and used like it.

The Zeke, I think he will be used a lot more offten in the passing game, the Cowboys have Lots of questions at wr and te.

Gurley, I just dont see him receiving 87 targets on the passing game. The Rams have some good wr , and picked up an upgrade with B Cooks.

Hunt. I can see him with more rushing yards and 11 plus rushing tds and even a bigger amount of targets then the 63 he had last season. Im not at all scared of Ware.

Kamara, like him a lot more in ppr then in a non ppr, making that point because the only league Im in changed from a ppr too a non ppr.
But without Ingram around it will be interesting too see how the Saints coach uses him.

D Johnson, hes a stud player and should remain one once again. Hard too see him reaching double digits in rushing tds based on what I think is a lack of talent on the offensive side of the ball.

M Gordon, he had 79 targets in the passing game last season, thats a surprise. I think he could reach 15 plus total tds this season.

D Cook, I think hes going too be like Kamara was last season. Hes a much better player the L Murray so no concern there.
I think the Vikings will score a lot of points this season and Cook will be one of the main reason why.

Fournette, more rushing yards more rushing tds and a better understanding in the passing game will help his targets improve, he only had 48 last season, I think 60 plus this season, unlike some Im not sold on the Jags wrs and new te.

Barkley, I simply think hes going too be very very good, what does bother be will be his knowledge in the passing game.

I do have McCoy next then Freeman whom I think will rebound some what from last season, and J Howard and Mccaffery. Now Mccaffery was a player that I had in my top ten in ppr, but after the Panthers sign Anderson I removed him. He wasnt a top ten ppr rb last season, and I think Anderson will even hurt him more then Stewart did I think Anderson will be better and even more involved in the run game and little bit more in the passing game then Stewart.
Thanks for the question, good luck too you also.
Godswillbedone Revelation 20:15. And who so ever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
All ways lead to God, everyone one will be judged and then sentence, but there is only one way to Heaven and thats though Jesus Christ Lord and Savior. God Bless

Isaiah 12:2. Luke 14:23. Daniel 4:37. 2 Kings 17:39. Nahum 1:7. 1 Timothy 6:18-19. Psalm 9:7&8.
Psalm 34:18. Ezra 8:22. 2 Corinthians 1:3. Ezekiel 36:26. Matthew 7:24-25. Proverbs 28:21&27. 1 Peter 3.
1 John 3:16. Lamentations 3:25. Proverbs 10:27. Ephesians 6:13 Ezekiel 18:21-22. 2 Corinthians 10:5
Proverbs 15:29. Proverbs 18:12. 1 John 2:1-2. Ephesians 6:19. 2 Timothy 2:3-4. 1 Peter 4:14
Proverbs 23:12. Psalm 121:7-8. Ephesians 1:7. Deuteronomy 28:11-13. Romans 10:10. Romans 8:31
2 Peter 3:9. Isaiah 5:21. Proverbs 11:2. Matthews 5:16. Romans 12:14. James 1:8.
Psalm 58:11. Ezekiel 33:11-13. Hosea 14:9. Psalm 100:4. Romans 14:9. 2 Chronicles 32:8.
John 3:3-7. Philippians 2:11. Titus 2:11-14. Ephesians 4:2. Romans 11:33. Proverbs 12:1&26.
1 Timothy 1:15. Psalm 119:6. Proverbs 22:4. Psalm 46:1. Romans 12:17-21. 2 Chronicles 34&35.

#9 tanatastic

tanatastic

FF Geek

• Members
  • 22,881 posts

Posted 07 August 2018 - 11:03 AM

Good list weeps, nice explanations and thoughts.

#10 mobb_deep

mobb_deep

FF Geek

• Members
  • 19,803 posts

Posted 07 August 2018 - 12:18 PM

Good list weeps, nice explanations and thoughts.

:thumbsup:

Now I just need to wait for the soloist rankings and my drat sheet will be complete.

Sangre Por Sangre

#11 gitrdun

gitrdun

FF Geek

• Members
  • 903 posts

Posted 07 August 2018 - 04:33 PM

Bell, hes simply the best ppr back in the nfl, and used like it.

The Zeke, I think he will be used a lot more offten in the passing game, the Cowboys have Lots of questions at wr and te.

Gurley, I just dont see him receiving 87 targets on the passing game. The Rams have some good wr , and picked up an upgrade with B Cooks.

Hunt. I can see him with more rushing yards and 11 plus rushing tds and even a bigger amount of targets then the 63 he had last season. Im not at all scared of Ware.

Kamara, like him a lot more in ppr then in a non ppr, making that point because the only league Im in changed from a ppr too a non ppr.
But without Ingram around it will be interesting too see how the Saints coach uses him.

D Johnson, hes a stud player and should remain one once again. Hard too see him reaching double digits in rushing tds based on what I think is a lack of talent on the offensive side of the ball.

M Gordon, he had 79 targets in the passing game last season, thats a surprise. I think he could reach 15 plus total tds this season.

D Cook, I think hes going too be like Kamara was last season. Hes a much better player the L Murray so no concern there.
I think the Vikings will score a lot of points this season and Cook will be one of the main reason why.

Fournette, more rushing yards more rushing tds and a better understanding in the passing game will help his targets improve, he only had 48 last season, I think 60 plus this season, unlike some Im not sold on the Jags wrs and new te.

Barkley, I simply think hes going too be very very good, what does bother be will be his knowledge in the passing game.

I do have McCoy next then Freeman whom I think will rebound some what from last season, and J Howard and Mccaffery. Now Mccaffery was a player that I had in my top ten in ppr, but after the Panthers sign Anderson I removed him. He wasnt a top ten ppr rb last season, and I think Anderson will even hurt him more then Stewart did I think Anderson will be better and even more involved in the run game and little bit more in the passing game then Stewart.
Thanks for the question, good luck too you also.

Great! Thanks for your time and thoughts.

#12 redsrback

redsrback

FF Geek

• Members
  • 1,151 posts

Posted 07 August 2018 - 05:19 PM

Good gawd, get a life weepaws, this isnt the only year you wrote yourself with another id.

#13 [echo]

[echo]

FF Geek

• Members
  • 1,549 posts

Posted 08 August 2018 - 10:34 AM

im not too keen on Weepaws god stuff.. but i like his football knowledge and his style.

good stuff Paws

Old No. 7 - "there are some places in the universe you do not go alone..."

FFToday Forum Charter Member

#14 redsrback

redsrback

FF Geek

• Members
  • 1,151 posts

Posted 08 August 2018 - 01:19 PM

im not too keen on Weepaws god stuff.. but i like his football knowledge and his style.

good stuff Paws

Then go do a mock draft on espn, it matches up with what they say about the players. :wave: 

#15 ROCKFORD

ROCKFORD

FF Geek

• Members
  • 4,980 posts

Posted 08 August 2018 - 02:00 PM

Our Father,
Who art in heaven,
hallowed be Thy name;
Thy kingdom come;
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us to the fantasy title. Amen.

born naked