Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Official Week 16 F.U. thread - Ultimo Hombre

Totally flaked out this week on Thursday and didn't start one. First fock you out to me..........

That being said, FOCK YOU Cody Parker. Missing two field goals THIS week may earn you a disciplinarian fudge packing by Johnny Holmes' ghost. You won't sh!t right for a week d!ck head.

FOCK YOUs out to Julio, Demarco and whoever else is coming down to the wire and doesn't have a focking clue if they're suiting up this week. Go jam a scented candle up yer a$$.

Preliminary fock you out to Rivers, Gates and other guys who'll cost me money in daily FF tonight.

Prelim eat shiiiit and die to Peyton D Thomas J Thomas and J Hill. May you all RECIEVE an angry pirate pregame :mad: :banana:

In ppr league with IDP my opponent starts the weekend with Zach friggin Ertz and Bethea scoring 50 points above their projection! Unreal! He has Demarco Murray too, so if I were you I'd play him too, Im sure he goes off as well, WTF!!!

No worse feeling then knowing you've already lost the championship game before you even hit Sunday (my Parkey and Delanie Walker vs Frank Gore). :cry:

FU's all around.

Oh for focks sake, you got ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL Sunday

Oh for focks sake, you got ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL Sunday

But his kicker and TE have already played!! Where is he going to find points now?

But his kicker and TE have already played!! Where is he going to find points now?

What a disaster.!

I would like to personally thank Crapernick for sucking all year and finally having a good game... in my consolation game. I've got the inside track on 5th place, WOOT$#@!

Also Darrell Young can snort my dingleberries. :mad:

A preliminary FOCK ME for benching McCoy and Morris. My bench is balling.....

Wow for who?

Fock you to Bradley Fletcher for getting burned deep twice by D Jax and to the 49ers secondary for leaving Gates wide open for 2 TDs, what a great start to my championship.

Fock you to Bradley Fletcher for getting burned deep twice by D Jax and to the 49ers secondary for leaving Gates wide open for 2 TDs, what a great start to my championship.

Focking this!!!!!!!!!!!

FOCK my league for using IDP, and FOCK the chargers for tying up the game so Eric Weddle could force a fumble in OT, giving my opponent 2 points he most assuredly does NOT need.

FOCK THAT. :wall:

So far, I'm not F***ing anyone. Sanchez got me 20 although had he not thrown the int, he could have gotten me three more points. But I don't want to be greedy.

I guess I could give the Philly D/ST a FU for not getting me a Td.

Meh, minor FUs to Maclin and Matthews but I had Gates so all hope is not lost yet

Fock you Rodgers..........this is the Tampa Bay Bucs FFS. How about you quit thinking about squirting baby batter on Olivia Munn's freckled face and start playing like an NFL QB.

Are any of my players playing? Screw me all so glad this weird season is over

Cam, you racist ######, throw it to OLSEN!!!!!!!

+1. Wanted Anderson soooo bad this week. Cam blows.

I'll give a big FU to consolation games. I vote against them every year and every year my teams play their way into these games. 2 of 4 leagues I've been reduced to cheering for a 3rd place.

While I'm at it.... FU to Jimmy Clausen....never mind....it's not your fault. Hey Trestman, in case you haven't noticed, your team has quit on you....focking focker

+1. Wanted Anderson soooo bad this week. Cam blows.

Opponent in one of my ship games picked up Cam and benched Peyton for him. Go CAM@@@!!!!@@@ :first:

Opponent in one of my ship games picked up Cam and benched Peyton for him. Go CAM@@@!!!!@@@ :first:

There you go!

Fock you Drew focking Brees!!! WTF are you doing??? Move the ball against this crappy defense, but NO! You're going to ish the bed today and I'll get focked in my championship. Not to mention my kicker is Graham and he's taking sacks and penalties!! Fock!

A maybe fock you to Cobb or Brown, they're getting yards, but get a focking TD!

And fock you Chicago, stop being a sissy and get the ball to Bennett on some short, easy passes!