Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

F.B.I. Raids Office of Trump’s Longtime Lawyer Michael Cohen

So a serious question: does anyone here think Hannity is unbiased and completely objective? No?

Okay....so you left leaners expect a higher degree of impartiality out of a talk show host than you do the former administration's Intelligence/Law Enforecement? :wacko:

So a serious question: does anyone here think Hannity is unbiased and completely objective? No?

:wacko:

And yet, you have no problem posting this guy's every thought and word here everyday. Nice sourcing.😂

And i dont think Fox at all is unbiased or objective. Theyve proven to be state news and nothing more.

But that isnt the full complaint here anyway.

I tell you, there may be only one thing for sure in our future. You just know that Sinclair is going to bust out a rival Network to Fox. And all of these old idiot can spout off all they want. You got Alex Jones being sued out the . Bill O'Reilly twisting in the wind. Rodger Ailes well he probably won't contribute much. And now Hannity. And then of course half of Trumps cabinet. And then of course of course, Trump himself.

Perhaps they'll form a joint venture with Russian television.😃

The attorney who pushed and got the judge to release Hannity info works for CNN.

:lol:

I must have missed that disclosure in CNNs reporting.

The attorney who pushed and got the judge to release Hannity info works for CNN.

Swing and a miss.

So this lawyer is someones personal attorney at comments who goes in air bashing the investigation? Or supporting it?

Have any actual thing to really compare or the usual drobeski deflect?

Yeah, haven't read the source material, and with you, that's always sketchy, but this seems like a reach even for you.

Unless this guy never represented that he was not turning at all it's really apples and oranges. Hannity came right out and said he had never used Cohen as an attorney, never paid him, never retain him, never sought counsel from him, Etc.

Unless this guy said he never acted as an attorney...?

Hey Drobes, serious question. Did this guy reveal something right at the very start of the interview? Is this another incomplete transcript event?😃

Hey Drobes, serious question. Did this guy reveal something right at the very start of the interview? Is this another incomplete transcript event?

Ballsy bringing that back up, you looked pretty bad in the other thread.

I like it.

:thumbsup:

I like it.

most mental cases dont know they're mental cases.

I like it.

So cute.😃 did he p.m. you or just nudge you?😂

• Like 1

I swear I thought he off'ed himself....

Pretty sure I wasn't the one bringing up the concept of a incomplete transcript. LOL

I do not think that word means what you think that means.

Pretty sure I wasn't the one bringing up the concept of a incomplete transcript. LOL

I do not think that word means what you think that means.

you're not still going with he never said it, are you ? Just admit, you didn't watch. It's not that hard buddy, you can do it.

I swear I thought he off'ed himself....

I think you're thinking of flaw Hawker.

But again, adorable how you little girls come running into each other's Aid. We should form a whisper list! Me too!

I don't know whether to tell you guys to get your shinebox or your puddy hat.😂

So cute. did he p.m. you or just nudge you?

Not sure what that means.

You are kind of a focking weirdo, you know that right?

:unsure:

you're not still going with he never said it, are you ? Just admit, you didn't watch. It's not that hard buddy, you can do it.

Oh, when you are bringing up like he said it right at the beginning of the interview! Your transcript must be incomplete! Now who again is the one who obviously didn't watch the interview?😂

Again what did hannity do that was against the law?

Anyone?

Oh, when you are bringing up ###### like he said it right at the beginning of the interview! Your transcript must be incomplete! Now who again is the one who obviously didn't watch the interview?😂

:lol: loony toon

Again what did hannity do that was against the law?

Anyone?

Again...since you failed the first time...who has claimed he did something against the law?

Or do you just like throwing out strawmen multiple times?

You know, I just don't think Laura Ingraham can carry an entire four Hour nightly block.

And what the is up with that one show with the eminently punchable host and the ginormous former bouncer guy who I'm pretty certain is a functional mute on the other end of the set?

It's like MTV for COPD.

You know, I just don't think Laura Ingraham can carry an entire four Hour nightly block.

And what the ###### is up with that one show with the eminently punchable host and the ginormous former bouncer guy who I'm pretty certain is a functional mute on the other end of the set?

It's like MTV for COPD.

wasn't she fired for disrespecting CNN ladies gay son?

Again...since you failed the first time...who has claimed he did something against the law?

Or do you just like throwing out strawmen multiple times?

Then WTF are we talking about, retard?

Then WTF are we talking about, retard?

Issues of possible conflict of interest and just outright laughing at Hannity...while you all twist and spin arsound to defend and deflect anything that looks bad at all for anyone Team Trump.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/986352525862473728.html

So when Crowdstrike, Fusion GPS or whoever searched the NSA Database in early 2016 (thus wrongly identifying Trump's lawyer as the Michael Cohen that visited Prague), you think that's when they found out Hannity's name associated with Cohen? They knew going in that Hannity was a client (or contacted Cohen) and this was just another hand grenade to roll into the MSM news cycle.

• Like 1

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/986352525862473728.html

So when Crowdstrike, Fusion GPS or whoever searched the NSA Database in early 2016 (thus wrongly identifying Trump's lawyer as the Michael Cohen that visited Prague), you think that's when they found out Hannity's name associated with Cohen? They knew going in that Hannity was a client (or contacted Cohen) and this was just another hand grenade to roll into the MSM news cycle.

Not sure why i clicked to view your post.

But...he did visit Prague...Mueller's got it...hence, Cohen dropped his libel suit against Fusion and Buzzfeed.

But you keep going with your bogus theories that never pan out.

Not sure why i clicked to view your post.

But...he did visit Prague...Mueller's got it...hence, Cohen dropped his libel suit against Fusion and Buzzfeed.

But you keep going with your bogus theories that never pan out.

Link? Because Mueller himself states be careful what you read about his investigation.

https://www.newstimes.com/technology/businessinsider/article/Robert-Mueller-warns-that-many-stories-about-our-12840479.php

The reason Michael Cohen showed up in the Dossier is the illegal use of NSA data base by contractors pegged the wrong Cohen. The FBI/DOJ can't say 'We got the wrong one' because they'd have to admit they had a role in producing the Dossier.

https://twitter.com/MichaelCohen212/status/985184355382431744?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theguardian.com%2Fus-news%2F2018%2Fapr%2F14%2Frobert-mueller-michael-cohen-prague-report-claims&tfw_site=guardian

Cohen still denying it. So post a link from Mueller himself stating he has evidence.

As predicted, this sham of an investigation went way beyond what its original scope was. Meuller living up to low expectations. Democrats cheer a witch hunt. We'll see how they feel when it's them in the barrell.

3:50 PM EST :ninja:

So MIchael Cohen & Lawyers are arguing that much of what was seized is subject to attorney/client privilege and therefore can't be used as evidence. President Trump on Fox and Friends today:

KILMEADE: Let's talk about Michael Cohen. Yesterday, through his attorney, he's going to be taking the Fifth. What's your reaction to that being that you worked with him for a couple of decades —

TRUMP: I did. He —

KILMEADE: — as your attorney.

TRUMP: He's a good person. He's a great guy.

KILMEADE: What's at stake for you, Mr. President?

TRUMP: Brian, you know Michael. Michael's been on your show, I'm sure, a lot. You know, Michael —

KILMEADE: We know.

TRUMP: — is a good person. Let me just tell you that Michael is in business. He's really a businessman at fairly big businesses, I understand. And I don’t know his business but this doesn’t have to do with me. Michael is a businessman. He's got a business. He also practices law. I would say probably the big thing is his business, and they're looking at something having to do with his business. I have nothing to do with his business. I can tell you he's a good guy. He sometimes —

KILMEADE: But isn't your business — isn't his business, your attorney, Mr. President?

TRUMP: I have many, many — just so you understand, I have many attorneys. I have attorneys — sadly, I have so many attorneys you wouldn’t even believe it.

DOOCY: How many — how much of your — Mr. President, how much of your legal work was handled by Michael Cohen?

TRUMP: Well, he has a percentage of my overall legal work — a tiny, tiny little fraction. But, Michael would represent me and represent me on some things. He represents me — like with this crazy Stormy Daniels deal he represented me. And, you know, from what I see he did absolutely nothing wrong. There were no campaign funds going into this —

Another swing and a miss by the left.

Meanwhile, the idiot Comey that started the Independant Counsel is lawyering up.....with the people he leaked to. He thinks that'll protect them?!

:doh:

So MIchael Cohen & Lawyers are arguing that much of what was seized is subject to attorney/client privilege and therefore can't be used as evidence. President Trump on Fox and Friends today:

The whole interview was awesome...even the hosts were like WTF is happening...why is he saying these things.

and the judge used his own words against him in that case...thats what Trump gets for calling up his buddies and ranting like a fool this morning on Fox and Friends.

https://twitter.com/jimsciutto/status/989511498681782272

I think the country is doing quite well these days.

The wailing and gnashing of teeth by the left when the indictments against the previous admin will be glorious.

And it begins. Podesta and Greg Craig referred to prosecutor on the day Manafort's trial begins. :popcorn:

I think the country is doing quite well these days.

Huge boon for all news media.

Ironically.