Sign in to follow this  
sderk

9-4 Go Bears.

I would go Chicago if I had them. SEA has been playing great d lately as well, Im starting them but wish SF wasnt clicking on offense lately.

Ive got Aaron Jones, plan to sit him for Michel this week.

Was that pass rush from Seattle last night the real thing? Cousins never had a chance.

He also didn't get another ring for the Bears. You still have only the one. One little lonely Lombardi. That's just a silly statement.

Bears have won nine NFL Championships, including one Super Bowl, and hold the NFL record for the most enshrinees in the Pro Football Hall of Fame and the most retired jersey numbers. The Bears have also recorded more victories than any other NFL franchise.

I understand your beef w seafoam, but don't minimize the greatness of the franchise.

Bears have won nine NFL Championships, including one Super Bowl, and hold the NFL record for the most enshrinees in the Pro Football Hall of Fame and the most retired jersey numbers. The Bears have also recorded more victories than any other NFL franchise.

I understand your beef w seafoam, but don't minimize the greatness of the franchise.

True that Bears have not been good for a while but they have a storied history and remain a marquee NFL Franchise. The distinction of that fact and playing with that turd Seafoam is a good one!

True that Bears have not been good for a while but they have a storied history and remain a marquee NFL Franchise. The distinction of that fact and playing with that turd Seafoam is a good one!

Your extreme hatred for the dude just brings joy to my heart.

The Bears have a great history but I like to live in the present. 9-4 :banana: Go Bears.

You are that dude and I don't hate you at all Seafoam, The only emotion that I feel at all is pity...

Bears have also played the most games of any franchise...…………………...

playing with that turd

:clap: Have fun with that. Great analysis by the way.

Go Bears!! 9-4 and with a stellar defense and a QB of the future. Overall a great year, with their QB improving, and their defensive backfield showing up, their linebacker draft pick being stellar, their d-line being stellar, and doing it faster than any Bear fan thought.

No real dreams of winning this year as that was not even in the thoughts of fans at the start of the year, but you never know. :dunno:

Go Nagy!!

:clap: Have fun with that. Great analysis by the way.

It wasn't great analysis Seafoam, but it was spot-on, spot-on...

• Like 1

playing with that turd

Hahahaaa... Keep playing with it dude.

It's so easy to pull you out of the gutter and back onto this site.

Bears rule!

As a life long Bears fan, I'm excited/anxious for the playoffs to start.

I love the defense and they are in every game they are in because of them. My worry is with Mitchell and the offense.

As a QB, Mitchell is good extending plays and drives with his legs, keeping the defense honest. But as a passer, he makes me scared shitless.

One of the main reasons for the Bears success is they've remained relatively healthy. The Rams have sustained some major injuries and it's going to catch up with them in the playoffs.

Just want the Bears to clinch a playoff spot and rest guys. Don't need unnecessary injuries to derail this magical season.

As a life long Bears fan, I'm excited/anxious for the playoffs to start.

I love the defense and they are in every game they are in because of them. My worry is with Mitchell and the offense.

As a QB, Mitchell is good extending plays and drives with his legs, keeping the defense honest. But as a passer, he makes me scared shitless.

One of the main reasons for the Bears success is they've remained relatively healthy. The Rams have sustained some major injuries and it's going to catch up with them in the playoffs.

Just want the Bears to clinch a playoff spot and rest guys. Don't need unnecessary injuries to derail this magical season.

If they actually do clinch, I don't think they rest the offensive players. This year has always been more about getting Trubisky up to speed in that new offense rather championship hopes.

Well, Mitch is the most accurate passer in Bears history... and again, with this year really being his first year (because of last year being a complete coaching disaster). So that being said... I think he's doing a great job. On passes he let's sail... it looks like his feet aren't set in the right place. But that can be corrected with more time and practice. He's still doing a lot of things right with all new wide receivers as well. And Allen Robinson is good... but he's no Tyreek Hill.

Bears D is legit no question, now if they can just find a QB they might be able leave the kids table and join the big boys...

Me thinks they may have one if the young man can fix the space between his ears. Best wishes to Mitchell... he has the physical tools, just a little raw with the cerebral.

What Nagy is doing with that offense is flat out brilliant.

below average QB, wrs and rbs. Somehow still putting up points.

What Nagy is doing with that offense is flat out brilliant.

below average QB, wrs and rbs. Somehow still putting up points.

I wouldnt say below average RBs and WRs.

I mean Allen Robinson and Trey were overrated but they are still targets. With Gabriel and Miller. Not below average.

But yeah it seems like Nagy has done a good job either way.

Any Bears homers have any insight on Gabriel this week? I may have to start him.

He gets plenty of targets but many times for little yardage.

Trubs cant get him the ball or they just use him for screens and crap all the time?

Any Bears homers have any insight on Gabriel this week? I may have to start him.

He gets plenty of targets but many times for little yardage.

Trubs cant get him the ball or they just use him for screens and crap all the time?

I like him this week, Robinson is questionable, he will play but not at 100%

He is worth a shot if you need a win this week.

I like him this week, Robinson is questionable, he will play but not at 100%

He is worth a shot if you need a win this week.

Yeah I like his boom potential and he sees targets. He just hasnt had an over the top reception in a while. Jaire Alexander is a very good young corner with speed. But he sometimes is too aggressive on jumping routes.

I've got Robinson (DJ Moore, and Samuel, already wasted Hill) and am thinking of playing him but I won't if he's not 100%. If not, probably Moore. Good luck guys.