Sign in to follow this  
Canadianfan

Last chance to grab Aaron jones.

If you have a chance to buy low on this guy do it now...as I said in earlier posts, he will be the guy in Green Bay. One of the best pure runners in the league...should get 15 carries this week and flirt with 100 yards.

• Like 1

It’s about time.

How long have others been posting about this guy being the best rb on the Packers once he returns.

I agree with this. I play in 2 leagues with skinny benches. I had to chose between Jones and Michel in both for essentially the only spare roster spot I have. I picked Jones in one and Michel in the other. Both of these guys project to solid RB2 for the rest of the season, with upside. If Jones gets better in pass protection he could be a 3-down back for GB, making him the better pick than Michel. This weekend will be the last weekend you can get him for cheap.

I agree with this. I play in 2 leagues with skinny benches. I had to chose between Jones and Michel in both for essentially the only spare roster spot I have. I picked Jones in one and Michel in the other. Both of these guys project to solid RB2 for the rest of the season, with upside. If Jones gets better in pass protection he could be a 3-down back for GB, making him the better pick than Michel. This weekend will be the last weekend you can get him for cheap.

Reading some of McCarthy's quotes, it doesnt sound like he wants to commit to a 3 down back. Saying he likes the committee and each rb does different things well. I don't agree with it, but that's what the coach said. Same with Patricia in Det, these guys just wont commit to a 3 down back. It makes no sense to me to keep running Blount and Williams out there, but they do.

Its about time.

How long have others been posting about this guy being the best rb on the Packers once he returns.

Two years at least... Green Bay fan here. We all see it, we all know it, now if we can get the old school McCarthy to stop being stubborn and give the fans and Rodgers their wish.

Does that answer your question?

Aaron Jones is trash lol stop with this garbage.

There you are ..As Payton Manning would say ...here comes our idiot kicker

• Like 1

The guy who owns AJ has him stashed away on his bench as his RB4. I doubt he is interested in making my team stronger.

I've been holding since the draft... The only thing in his way is the dumb coach.

Two years at least... Green Bay fan here. We all see it, we all know it, now if we can get the old school McCarthy to stop being stubborn and give the fans and Rodgers their wish.

Does that answer your question?

No not everyone.

So you need to take that statement back.

There you are ..As Payton Manning would say ...here comes our idiot kicker

I mean you think Aaron Jones is good so I can't take you seriously.

Its actually reversed. If you dont think he is good, you cant be taken seriously.

The beautiful thing is we get to see who's right here.

Who would you want the rest of the year? Pick 2.

C. Thompson

P. Lindsay

A. Jones

Its actually reversed. If you dont think he is good, you cant be taken seriously.

Who is Aaron Jones?? You guys trolling me or what? He is a nobody.

He is the best runner in a 3 man comittee who is in the middle of going up against some of the worst run defenses in the NFL. This is probably not the best time to rail against him. In a few weeks, he has to play the Rams, the Pats, the Seahawks, etc. Pick your spots...

It would appear that there is still plenty of time to get Aaron jones....

• Like 3

Lol

You guys are right....Aaron Jones is a beast lmfaooooooooooooo 40 yards hahaha

You guys are right....Aaron Jones is a beast lmfaooooooooooooo 40 yards hahaha

Yes on 7 carries. He was obviously the best player on the field.

Plus packers got boat raced. Its Mccarthy, you cant fix stupid.

Yes on 7 carries. He was obviously the best player on the field.

Plus packers got boat raced. Its Mccarthy, you cant fix stupid.

Best RB in the NFL!

1. Aaron Jones

2. Gurley

3. Bell

4. Zeke

5. Kamara

Best RB in the NFL!

1. Aaron Jones

2. Gurley

3. Bell

4. Zeke

5. Kamara

Best on the packers, and by a wide wide margin.

Best RB in the NFL!

1. Aaron Jones

2. Gurley

3. Bell

4. Zeke

5. Kamara

I wouldnt put him ahead of Gurley, terrible list.

Best on the packers, and by a wide wide margin.

Easily! I have no idea what they're thinking not using him more. Beginning of the game and end of the game. It's nuts.

Watching the game today, and it was a real smdh moments. 2nd and 1, let's not give it to the guy that will probably get 1, and has a chance to break it open. Nope, give it to the guy who can only get 1, on 2 carries!

I will never claim to be smarter than Patricia or McCarthy. But if Blount/Jones are in there, it's probably a run. Riddick/Montgomery, more than likely a pass. Kerryon/William's could go either way. At least Patricia has his best back in 1st and 2nd down, usually.

It was crazy how they went away from Jones. He hardly played in the 2nd half. If you need to get quick points to be back in the game I don't understand handing the ball to a guy that has never had a rushing attempt above 15 yards in like 200 attempts. Give it to the playmaker.

Aaron Jones is soooo good. Dude is a league winner for sure. MVP!

Yes, if they played him more he would be a league winner. Yes you are correct, he is sooo good. 6.1 ypc and the all time 2nd highest ypc in history.

What's wrong with you guys? Nobody in here said that Aaron Jones was the next coming to Christ. Everyone relax a bit . The packers were down by three tds in a very f'd up game. Packers had to deviate from their game plan and throw every play. Naturally the best pass protector will be playing. Especially with a QB that has the mobility of a sloth at the moment.

Everyone look at the packer schedule. Other than a back to back stretch vs LAR and New England, it's a cake walk.

Miami, Buffalo, San Fran, @ sea hawk, falcons, Detroit, @Chicago....games they'll most likely be leading. This is where youll see jones chalk up the garbage 4th quarter stats.

I'm simply stating, as a Green Bay fan, that he is the best pure runner on the team. Also, we're here posting to help each other. Not ridicule and insult

I see your valid points. However, I would not call the @SEA or @CHI games cakewalks. Especially because of possible weather concerns that deep into the season. The other games, yes, GB should be leading.

Also, an Aaron jones is a wild card. He's a guy when it comes to week 13-16, when the weather is bad, could be that flex spot to deliver a 150 yard, two TD game.

I ask you all be patient and not react like BTL99 ...Don't come in here after every packer possession and ridicule.

Wait

It's all good, we all make calls that don't workout and sometimes we rib on each other on this bored. All in good fun.

It's all good, we all make calls that don't workout and sometimes we rib on each other on this bored. All in good fun.

I drafted him to be an impact 2nd half of season guy. Nothing hasn’t worked out, Jones looks fantastic. He just isn’t getting the usage yet. If he does, it will have then worked out.