Sign in to follow this  
RedzoneMonster

Allison Buy Low

Only 61% owned on CBS, and coming off a bye and injury. Am I the only one targeting this guy? He was playing well before he got hurt and MVS has been putting up numbers in his absence, showing his role is there (granted Cobb has been out).

Yep. Get in on it. Hopefully Cobb hits IR or just otherwise goes away. I cannot shake the feeling that the Packers are working on that but Cobb being hurt, aging, and expensive is ruining it. There are some notably horrible WR rooms in the league. Where would he go if he makes it out this season? Longer term, I cannot see him being on this team next year. I am mildly shocked he made it this year.

I own him. Of course if he is out there he should be on a team.

That said, if Cobb returns and they are okay with Scantling deserving more times..then it will be a little crowded.

If you're recommending buying low, who are some WR/RB currently ahead of him that you think he'll outperform?

If you're recommending buying low, who are some WR/RB currently ahead of him that you think he'll outperform?

I think he could be a guy that should be ranked in the top 25 of weekly WR rankings.