Sign in to follow this  
hoytdwow

It's Opening Day Muthabitches

That Marlins-Cardinals game last night in that abortion of a stadium was just awful. Actually, it was a decent game, but that place looks like a fricking plastic nightmare. Fluorescent green fence? Aquarium backstop? Some kind of focking circus/carnivale parade? Fake palm trees? There are real palm trees in Miami. HTH.

Looking forward to MLB this year after a few years of not being real interested. :doublethumbsup:

Today is like my Xmas, actually take today off work and everything.

My cubs are looking like a fifth place team, hope I'm wrong, but 103 years will do that to a fan.

I'm hopeful with what theo and Jed are doing.

Cool. Can you let me know when the playoffs start in 6 months so I can start watching?

:headbanger: Go Tigers. I DON'T like that they are the trendy pick this year.

They do look really strong this year though, should easily win the central. Have to worry about TX in the American league

Christ....first 2 balls hit to Cabby, he almost overruns a pop up and he gets an error on a grounder. Fantastic :thumbsdown:

Verlander just made the Boston Red Sox look like a bunch of minor leaguers. My goodness.

Hate to say it to you, but there isn't a pitcher I hate more than valverde, hope he blows a save every time he comes up.

Hated when he was here, even more annoying now

Verlander just made the Boston Red Sox look like a bunch of minor leaguers. My goodness.

too bad fatverde didn't :doh:

Christ....first 2 balls hit to Cabby, he almost overruns a pop up and he gets an error on a grounder. Fantastic :thumbsdown:

That was a hit. Not an error. If I were him I would have pulled a Juan Gonzelez.......stood there and stared at the scorer till he changed it.

I like when he uses his face as a glove :thumbsup:

Mets are 1-0 , they can go 162-0 if Santana pitches everyday that is .... :thumbsdown:

Why on earth did the Marlins open at Home for ONE FOCKING GAME?

They had to fly to Cincy for a game the next day...???

W. T. F. !!!!

Well the NFL will NOT be outdone!

They have just annnounced that Wednesday's Cowboys/Giants game is the Opening Day Eve, Eve game as the Steelers will match up against the Packers two days later on Friday night in the real NFL Opener followed by the 49'ers @ Seahawks on Saturday at 4pm PCT.

However to trump themselves the usual NFL England game will be played the previous Sunday before the Cowboys-Giants(Sunday September 2nd) with Indy taking on the Patriots!!!!

Take that MLB. :thumbsdown:

W. T. F. !!!!

They were trying to showcase that awful new stadium.

W. T. F. !!!!

Well the NFL will NOT be outdone!

They have just annnounced that Wednesday's Cowboys/Giants game is the Opening Day Eve, Eve game as the Steelers will match up against the Packers two days later on Friday night in the real NFL Opener followed by the 49'ers @ Seahawks on Saturday at 4pm PCT.

However to trump themselves the usual NFL England game will be played the previous Sunday before the Cowboys-Giants(Sunday September 2nd) with Indy taking on the Patriots!!!!

Take that MLB. :thumbsdown:

:blink: