Sign in to follow this  
JBSteinle

Would you drop Lance Moore or Miles Austin?

I need some RB depth on my team since I only have Charles, MJD(hurt) and Sproles. I want to try and pickup either Fred Jackson, Bernard Pierce or Ben Tate. Would you drop either Lance Moore or Miles Austin? Both of those guys are on my bench.

If you were inclined to do so I would recommend Lance Moore for Jackson or maybe even Pierce.

Don't drop Miles Austin because he has a tasty week 15 match-up against Green Bay and a week 16 match against the Redskins and both he and Moore have similar roles as third bananas behind the WR1 and the TE1 on prolific pass offenses.

If you're talking strictly depth then Fred Jackson actually figures to get touches and use them efficiently and also stands in line to enjoy RB1 touches in case anything should happen to Spiller which may very well occur.

The only reason I would go for Pierce over Jackson is if it turns out that Ray Rice is expected to miss any significant amount of time but even then it seems like the Ravens are struggling to move the ball in general and the Ravens upcoming schedule features some scary front sevens.

Ben Tate still looks better than Foster but Foster's the guy in Houston. The Houston coaches even said they would get Tate as many carries as Foster and you see how that worked out.

With your team sustaining an injury to MJD and Fitz having a bad hammy I would just hold on to what I had so I could stream the best WR match-ups.

P.S. Just noticed you had two kickers and two defenses and Ben R.? You should drop a kicker and pick up Jackson at least. If not Ben R. and a kicker for Jackson and Pierce.

Edited by GS3K

I am dropping Lance Moore this week, he is just to inconsistent. Any more thoughts on him?