Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

I saw Christine Ford throw her newly born baby in the trash

I was in California years ago. I don't remember the exact date but any way I was out side an ally having a smoke when this lady walks by and throws her crying baby in the trash. I was in such shock I couldn't process it totally. Only now years later do I remember her doing it.

I for one am shocked women do this. I think all women in this nation need to come together and stop dumpster babies from happening.

Anyway I'm willing to go to Congress and talk about what I saw so long as I'm not put under oath.

• Like 1

Worse than that, California has some of the strictest laws in the nation regarding separation of your recyclables. I hope she put the baby in the right color bin.

• Like 1

I was in California years ago. I don't remember the exact date but any way I was out side an ally having a smoke when this lady walks by and throws her crying baby in the trash. I was in such shock I couldn't process it totally. Only now years later do I remember her doing it.

I for one am shocked women do this. I think all women in this nation need to come together and stop dumpster babies from happening.

Anyway I'm willing to go to Congress and talk about what I saw so long as I'm not put under oath.

Exactly......yes folks, it's really that dumb!

Wiff and Sho were eating out of the dumpster the baby was thrown in. Theyll verify the story.

Lol.

another pathetic thread and post from the board right wing...

You are that baby. T&Ps this must be a tough time for you.

It's very brave of you both to come forward, it must be very traumatizing. My first question is : did either of you pull the baby out of the dumpster?

It's very brave of you both to come forward, it must be very traumatizing. My first question is : did either of you pull the baby out of the dumpster?

Why would I do that? I am pro choice.

O/u on her showing by Thurs?

I'm betting something like this, it has become increasingly apparent that my client will not face a fair hearing, and after much thought and reflection and consultation with family, especially after multiple death threats and disruptions to herself in her family's life, it is with regret that I inform you that Miss Ford...

MSM

well, it was obvious what the outcome was going to be based upon earlier comments. Judge Kavanaugh was going to be voted upon and approved regardless. I really don't blame her...

O/u on her showing by Thurs?

I'm betting something like this, it has become increasingly apparent that my client will not face a fair hearing, and after much thought and reflection and consultation with family, especially after multiple death threats and disruptions to herself in her family's life, it is with regret that I inform you that Miss Ford...

MSM

well, it was obvious what the outcome was going to be based upon earlier comments. Judge Kavanaugh was going to be voted upon and approved regardless. I really don't blame her...

How is there and o/u?

You mean like 9:00 AM?

Some people like to throw around the term dead baby.

I however, have always found the term 'People Veal' more appealing.

So riddle me this. Mrs Gregg Allman thoroughly scrubbed herself off the interweb almost entirely. The question that begs itself for an answer is this:

It takes time and effort to so thoroughly scrub oneself from the interwebs like that. Did she do so before the so-called leak of her Memo that she supposedly wanted kept secret? Or after?

How did she know the memo was going to be leaked? How did she know exactly when the memo was leaked? Is that when she begins scrubbing the internet? Or was it before the leak?

It's not a rhetorical question. It's a relevant cogent question. And I wish to Christ somebody in the mainstream media would actually ask these kind of questions.

It certainly speaks to both motive and veracity no?

And, as I've said before, if she really wants the FBI involved? I sure as hell hope that they go great guns a-blazing to find out who leaked the Mellow. Because that memo was entirely in the hands of either the author or less than a handful of Democrats. Leaking Congressional evidence is a federal crime.

How is there and o/u?

You mean like 9:00 AM?

No, I think it means whether she will be under Brett Kavanaugh or not.

And supposedly the judge was trying to take a one-piece bathing suit off of this crazy Broad with one hand while on top of her. Can somebody please explain to me how that's done? No really, I'd like to know.

I'm pretty sure that most women who would willingly want to do so, couldn't actually strip off a one-piece bathing suit off their own body.

Thank you, thank you. I am very brave. And yes that's a good question. You see I was in so much shock I didn't know what was happening until years later. I only knew I had to get out of there.

You see throughout history women have thrown their babies in the dumpster and I think hey it's 2018 and enough is enough. We need to teach women NOT to throw their babies in the dumpster. Father's need to tell their daughters that if they have a baby they CANNOT throw that baby in the dumpster ever. It is never okay. This is a real problem and we shouldnt have to live in a world where a baby can be thrown into a dumpster.

Step up women!!!

• Like 1

So do any of you know what became of the dumpster baby?

It suffers from Postpartum Abortion

another pathetic thread and post from the board right wing...

another pathetic response from the cuck left wing.

"I will hug it, and squeeze it, and call it George..."

Did you raise George? What became of George?

"My cute little dumpster baby,"

Became a baseball champion. Major in the Air Force and a Cancer doctor. Struggles with college football rules.

Not really up on your Steinbeck are you? 😄

I remember this line as coming from a big cartoon dog but we're all grateful you pulledd the baby from the dumpster.

Became a baseball champion. Major in the Air Force and a Cancer doctor. Struggles with college football rules.

So we've determined that Djgb13 was tossed in a dumpster as a baby, resued and raised by wiffleball and went on to a successful baseball, military, and medical career.

If only Christine Blasey Ford could see him now, she'd be so proud... except his tendency to exaggerate stories a bit, she may not like that.

So we've determined that Djgb13 was tossed in a dumpster as a baby, resued and raised by wiffleball and went on to a successful baseball, military, and medical career.

You think I'd get at least one invite to that fancy Golf Club.

Worse than that, California has some of the strictest laws in the nation regarding separation of your recyclables. I hope she put the baby in the right color bin.

:lol:

You racist Fock. All babies go into the same bin. There havent been separate baby bins for colored babies in decades.

• Like 2

Was the baby made of straw?

Maybe not, but it would be fair if it were....

You racist Fock. All babies go into the same bin. There havent been separate baby bins for colored babies in decades.

Front vs Back of bin ok to ask?